Armani Discussion

Dominique33

I saw it on there, it's still tempting me even now. Maybe when I haul some Laduree it might end up in my basket.
Yes that would be a good option as Sephora delivers to the UK, Ladurée is another story :) I never tried their makeup, just their macarons and other scrumptious things to eat ! lol

meleftie

Received my haul from the Armani F&F Sale - wound up buying Luminous Silk Foundation (I ordered 6.5 not sure it's a bit too yellow for me but am not sure which other to order, I'm a NC40 in Mac), Mystery Eyes to Kill Quad, Rouge Ecstasy 305, Rouge d Armani 512, Eyes to Kill Solo #8and #9, Eyes to Kill Mascara (have heard such good things about this but never tried), and eyes to kill waterproof liner (have this and LOVE it, had to buy a back-up)
Is it sad that I'm thinking about ordering a few more of the solos? I seem to have a real taupe fetish lately. Anyone around a NC40 MAC that can tell me what color they wear in the LSF?

shadowaddict

Wow, awesome haul. I need to order foundation before the sale ends. Hopefully I haven't waited too late. I use the Lasting Silk. I'm still looking for my HG foundation. But until that happens this has worked better than all I have tried. I have mostly oily/combination skin. The biggest problem I have is finding a foundation for fair skin. Lasting Silk in the lightest shade is too dark so I have to play with it using MUFE pro white. I don't know why the cosmetic industry fails when it comes to very fair and fair skin tones. I suppose the profits lie in the middle, ignoring the pale and darker shades. Ok I'll stop bitching...at least for now:). :rant:

MACina

Is it sad that I'm thinking about ordering a few more of the solos? I seem to have a real taupe fetish lately. Anyone around a NC40 MAC that can tell me what color they wear in the LSF?

th_worship.gif

I am particularly drooling over the Quad
eyelove.gif

meleftie

Wow, awesome haul. I need to order foundation before the sale ends. Hopefully I haven't waited too late. I use the Lasting Silk. I'm still looking for my HG foundation. But until that happens this has worked better than all I have tried. I have mostly oily/combination skin. The biggest problem I have is finding a foundation for fair skin. Lasting Silk in the lightest shade is too dark so I have to play with it using MUFE pro white. I don't know why the cosmetic industry fails when it comes to very fair and fair skin tones. I suppose the profits lie in the middle, ignoring the pale and darker shades. Ok I'll stop bitching...at least for now:). :rant:
Did you place a foundation order last night? I'm still looking for foundation I love. Don't think I'll ever find HG because I'm too picky. I don't really need a lot of coverage just like foundation to even out my skintone and hide my age. Hard to find the rate tone (either too yellow or too pink for me usually) and I also don't want to look like I have it caked on.
:bowdown: I am particularly drooling over the Quad :eyelove:
I haven't had a chance to try the quad yet (have been playing with the YSL palettes I ordered) but I'm a taupe fiend so will be trying soon!! I'm soo banned for a long time now!!

MaryJane

I'm interested in purchasing the Fluid Sheer #13, it was part of the Spring collection, and is nowhere to be found. Has anyone seen this for sale online anywhere?

katred

Specktra Bestie
Here's some info on the Fall collection! http://chicprofile.com/2014/07/giorgio-armani-fade-to-grey-milan-fall-2014-collection.html#more-92571 Of course I'm drawn to the plum lipstick, although it looks like it might just be another 604/ 610 dupe. The eyeliners look beautiful.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member

Icecaramellatte

Of course I'm drawn to the plum lipstick, although it looks like it might just be another 604/ 610 dupe. The eyeliners look beautiful.

This collection looks very nice. I like the eye palette, eye liners and lipsticks. Maybe I'll finally get around to trying one of the lipsticks. The nail polish looks nice too but oh so tiny. The first eye liner looks kind of rose gold.

USCgirlie

The collection looks gorgeous! The eye palette looks stunning; I'm also interested in the rose gold-looking liner, 503 blush, and the rosewood-colored lipstick.