Armani Discussion

katred

Specktra Bestie
Temptalia posted the full list with names and numbers and I'm kind of horrified at how many of the shades aren't available in the US. Usually, we get what America gets in terms of product, but I know Chanel gives Canada the same program as Europe. I'm hoping that Armani does the same, because the shades I wanted most were Moon Jelly and Sapphire Spider.

I know that there are some dyes which are not approved for use around the eyes in the US, but they're fine everywhere else- the Urban Decay electric palette came with a warning that certain shades shouldn't be used on the eyes in America, but everywhere else is free to use them as they'd like... If this is a similar thing, then there's no reason why all shades couldn't be available in Canada, because our rules are more in line with what Europe has. (Can you tell I'm totally desperate and trying to reassure myself?)

Here's the list from T: http://www.temptalia.com/giorgio-armani-eyes-kill-solo-eyeshadow-launches

niccig

The mono shadows launched this week here in the UK but omg so expensive. £26.50 for one :(
Looks like they're $32 here o.0 Way cheaper than you get them, but that's still more expensive than any eyeshadow single I've tried yet. But lemme know if you need someone to send them over from the US ;-) I'll probably end up getting #9 & #10 at some point.

User38

ALL Armani product line has gone up in price.. and the sizes have shrunken
ohboy.gif

pnfpn

Looks like they're $32 here o.0 Way cheaper than you get them, but that's still more expensive than any eyeshadow single I've tried yet. But lemme know if you need someone to send them over from the US ;-) I'll probably end up getting #9 & #10 at some point.
I might take you up on that sometime soon! I had heard they were originally slated for £22 so the price hike was a bit of a shock.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Well, I got to meet the eye shadows today. My counter was literally unpacking them as I got there. While I got ignored for twenty minutes by a guy trying to sell someone else makeup, I picked out #11 (ecaille) and the blush in 509 (eccentrico). Sadly, we got the same program as the US, which means no awesome ultraviolets for me. I'm actually angry. If they're making them, why limit them to one area? It pisses me off to no end when brands do this. The good news is the the texture on the shadows and the blushes looks amazing, as I'd hoped. Still no sign of the Bright Ribbon collection. Who knows is we'll even get it? British beauty blogger has swatches of some of the lipsticks: http://www.britishbeautyblogger.com/2014/05/giorgio-armani-bright-ribbon-collection.html I'm not thrilled with the selection, but I do want Bouganville and possibly Lilas. I'm hopeless

User38

I love the blushes.. I got the 302 and 507 (hope I am not inverting the nos).. Fabulous texture and colour delivery.. no dust up. The lighter one has a less staying power but the bright pink is awesome!

ES.. not for me this time.. i will sit it out. Too many for one pair of eyeballs..

Medgal07

I love the blushes.. I got the 302 and 507 (hope I am not inverting the nos).. Fabulous texture and colour delivery.. no dust up. The lighter one has a less staying power but the bright pink is awesome!

ES.. not for me this time.. i will sit it out. Too many for one pair of eyeballs..
lol.gif
I do much better w/palettes HG. I reach for them more. I saw the colors and they are very pretty---too pretty for me to purchase and let sit in my singles drawer unused.
I was tempted though. The next time I need foundation I'm going to try Armani and will try a blush at that time too. So have those shades straight because I'll want
a recommendation from you when I do.

pilina

Hi girls! Does anyone know are the scarabeo eyes to kill eyeshadows permanent shades in US already? Most of them is listed with perm shades on armani's website. Rose popillia was there too but it disappeared few months ago.

Genn

Does anyone know are the scarabeo eyes to kill eyeshadows permanent shades in US already? Most of them is listed with perm shades on armani's website. Rose popillia was there too but it disappeared few months ago.
Those were LE. I only see June beetle left on the Nordstrom site.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I notice that the Bright Ribbon collection is up on the Armani site, but it's listed as an online exclusive there. I was at one of my counters (Holt Renfrew) today and they had the nail polishes out, but no lipsticks. I did see some lipsticks in the drawer (sale units, not testers) in bright pink packaging, rather than the standard black boxes, but the person helping me was from another counter, because the Armani SA was doing makeup on someone and had her hands more than full, so I didn't think she'd know what they were. I really want to get a look at Bougainville lipstick and to see if Lilas shows up at all on my lips.

sarabeautime

I notice that the Bright Ribbon collection is up on the Armani site, but it's listed as an online exclusive there. I was at one of my counters (Holt Renfrew) today and they had the nail polishes out, but no lipsticks. I did see some lipsticks in the drawer (sale units, not testers) in bright pink packaging, rather than the standard black boxes, but the person helping me was from another counter, because the Armani SA was doing makeup on someone and had her hands more than full, so I didn't think she'd know what they were. I really want to get a look at Bougainville lipstick and to see if Lilas shows up at all on my lips.
It is interesting that those have bright pink packages. The ones I got from France when the collection was released was in normal packaging. I would like to try Bougainville too, I should start stalking my counter :)

MACina

It is interesting that those have bright pink packages. The ones I got from France when the collection was released was in normal packaging. I would like to try Bougainville too, I should start stalking my counter :)
I hope they will get the collection because I am still very tempted to get Lilas and Bougainville.