Aurora, OH CCO (Aurora Farms Premium Outlets)

reem2790

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tat2dbeauty07
Lucky you... Theirs an actual MAC store close to you. I've been thinking about going to the MAC store but I dont think Im going to until I have quite a few empties because my Macys counter at summit mall you only get your choice of lipstick at the MAC store you get a choice of Lipgloss, Lipstick, or Shadow. I dont wear to much lipstick Im a lipgloss and eyeshadow kind of girl.

lol i have both a counter and a freestanding store about 15 minutes out, but i usually only shop at the cco now (they receive new stuff monthly, so i just go once a month
smiles.gif
) because a poor college student cannot afford regular mac prices.

i'm actually one of those weirdos who hates lipgloss
th_dunno.gif
shrugs.gif

i love tendertones and lipstick on my lips. anything more and i just feel goopy
smiles.gif

Tat2dbeauty07

Quote:
Originally Posted by reem2790
lol i have both a counter and a freestanding store about 15 minutes out, but i usually only shop at the cco now (they receive new stuff monthly, so i just go once a month
smiles.gif
) because a poor college student cannot afford regular mac prices.

i'm actually one of those weirdos who hates lipgloss
th_dunno.gif
shrugs.gif

i love tendertones and lipstick on my lips. anything more and i just feel goopy
smiles.gif

I know the feeling of being a poor college student Im 21 a full time college student whose a full time mother with no job. Thank god I have a loving boyfriend/ex dont know what to call him were on again off again who gives me a weekly allowance for the baby and I so Im a whack job when it comes to stuff for the baby I buy cases of diapers like a months supply at a time so I can pocket money I also buy 8-10 cans of formula at a time because my cousin works at giant eagle and saves buy one get one free coupons for me then similac sends out 5.00 gift checks I pay like 42.00 for 8 cans of formula instead of over 100.00 Ive only bought a few things from the full price mac counter stuff they dont get in outlet like I bought brush cleaner then I bought some stuff that wasnt in outlet like fresh green mix mineralized e/s and style warriors lipstick don't remember what color....

Update on the vanity,

I started staining the drawers and my color wasnt matching up right here to find out the lowes lady told me anything with poly in it stay light so I decided to go a different route I bought satin paint in a tan color and a opal glaze to do a technique on it called color washing. I'm getting ready to go re-sand my drawers primer everything let dry then start the painting process. This was a bigger project then I thought but its going to be worth it in the end.

atwingirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeba
eeww i am soo jealous of you lovelies going to the cco soo often!! i cant wait to pay off my credit card or start my own mac fundraiser!
smiles.gif
i do love that spot becuz they have plenty of items in stock.
did you happen to come across any of the creamsheen lipgloss like Ever So Rich! this one went well with Lavender Whip lipstick.

***I just bought 2 Ever So Rich at the Crocker Park MAC Free Standing if you really need the color. I also scored Hello Kitty Cute-Ster. Ask for Marvin or Jen. HTH!

makeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwingirl
***I just bought 2 Ever So Rich at the Crocker Park MAC Free Standing if you really need the color. I also scored Hello Kitty Cute-Ster. Ask for Marvin or Jen. HTH!

OH no you didnt!!!! you lucky chica. okay now i am going there this weekend to pick up two. this is the first lippie i have almost run out of. thank you dearly!

atwingirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeba
OH no you didnt!!!! you lucky chica. okay now i am going there this weekend to pick up two. this is the first lippie i have almost run out of. thank you dearly!

This location has all kinds of products from past launches, just ask! Everyone is really helpful and really friendly. Check for some retired MSFs if you are interested (I know of Lightscapade and Refined for sure) and they have a few lipsticks from different collections. Don't forget to ask for Marvin, he's very knowledgeable and helps you leave with products you won't be disappointed in!

makeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwingirl
This location has all kinds of products from past launches, just ask! Everyone is really helpful and really friendly. Check for some retired MSFs if you are interested (I know of Lightscapade and Refined for sure) and they have a few lipsticks from different collections. Don't forget to ask for Marvin, he's very knowledgeable and helps you leave with products you won't be disappointed in!

okay!!! i wonder if they have Astral lipstick, remember that one. i think it was from Neo Sci Fi? thanks a bunch!! i wonder where the group of mac workers from tower city went. i remember Jen who was blonde and a smokin hot makeup artist and Jude or Jewels, he was hot too and could do a bangin smokey eye with lashes.

Tat2dbeauty07

So here it is not done I have to go tomorrow to walmart to pick up 2 aerosols of laquar for it then it will be in my room. and I'll hang the new mirror above it still need to get my stool I think Im going to get the sparta vanity stool at bed bath and beyond.

Yes I did end up painting it and I stenciled a rose pattern on the sides and one in the center bottom where I will be sitting at this is why I had to laquar it to repell stains water marks and prevent the design from coming off.

I painted primered it painted it dust bunny with valspar paint laquared it stenciled it and replaced the drawer pulls.

CCO007.jpg

Before Front

vanity015.jpg

After Front

vanity018.jpg

After Side

vanity017.jpg

After close up side

vanity016.jpg

After Front Top

vanity016.jpg

After my stencil desing top

vanity014.jpg

Up close (my first time stenciling)

hickle

Love the white desk. Looks very modern! I hope that was a reproduction because it kind of looks like an antique. Maybe from the federalist period? My mom's destroyed a couple of antique pieces in her time, thinking they were just knock offs. Those poor antiques!

Tat2dbeauty07

I did very little research this morning on it they have ones very similar to mine going for 1400 to 3000 but mine has the design around the edges and their did not.

makeba

my my you did a wonderful job!!! i am soo jealous!!!!
smiles.gif
your lovelies are gonna have a happy home!

Tat2dbeauty07

Makeba Thank you did you make it to abbey anns? I got my mirror hung today the vanity in my room and on my way out to the grocery store I saw a nice wooden chair in the trash so I packed it on up in the car bought it home and painted it so I wouldnt have to go buy one! I'll have everything in my room tonight Im going to line the drawers with some contact paper start packing my stuff in my drawers and take photos of the whole set up for everyone to see.

makeba

naw girl i didnt go. my kids are just getting over this ugly congestion they have been dealing with for a week now!. but i am making a list and checking it twice for items i want to view or buy. i have a nice collection thus far but getting something new is such a rush! now you found a chair too, lucky you!

Tat2dbeauty07

Yea I like my chair its cute painted up I found it on the curb on North Moreland in Munroe Falls. I was on my way from stutzmanns to dollar general. I'm not normally a trash picker but I couldn't help it. I'm hoping to get everything out away in my vanity today so I can take pictures of my small collection. I so cant wait for style black I booked my appt at Macys in fairlawn I think Im going to buy young punk and cinderfella. Also my mom doesnt know what to get me for christmas now so I think Im going to just tell her since the gift sets will be coming out for mac Ill take one of those or a gift card and a nice magnified lighted make up mirror and ill be happy. I'm so glad I got my christmas shopping done I did all my shopping for my daughter and my nephew back in may its all sitting in my closet and then I finished my shopping up for my mom when I was up at aurora she wanted one of the hamilton beach coffee pots that were 60.00 they had them on sale for 29.99. I am like miss el cheapo....

I hope your kids feel better how many do you got. I have one Hallie 7 months I love her so much.

makeba

girl. el cheapo is soo not you when you find the goods like you have!!! thats called frugal!! make sure you post a pic when you go to your style black makeover. the girls at mac in fairlawn are good. kim is wicked at putting on lashes, lisa is good at a full makeover. i cant remember the other girls names right now. i have 3 kids. 13yr old son, 7yr old son and 5yr old daughter.

Tat2dbeauty07

I went up for style warriors the new girl sorry dont know her name did mine but my all time favorite MA up their is Dee she is so friendly. I went up their made a purchase and I had the baby with my but noticed I forgot mascara so I went back the same night to get mascara x and Dee was great she assisted me earlier that day with my purchase then when I got my mascara she snuck me a peak of Style Warriors and invited me the macys launch for style warriors and booked makeover for a friend and I. I booked my makeover for style black for the 26th and I'm hoping Dee does my makeup.

Tat2dbeauty07

I don't believe I will be going in october I'm going to the free standing store for the first time this saturday to pick up some stuff from style black, I'm also looking to save some money for the holiday collection the mineralized face kits have my attention.