Aurora, OH CCO (Aurora Farms Premium Outlets)

Tat2dbeauty07

I called yesterday to see what theyve gotten in new the lady said they got in some more Hello Kitty stuff, Some more Dame Edna and not much more new than that.

reem2790

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tat2dbeauty07
I called yesterday to see what theyve gotten in new the lady said they got in some more Hello Kitty stuff, Some more Dame Edna and not much more new than that.

did they say what kind of HK stuff?

reem2790

nothing new as of yesterday from what i saw, they do have the MSFN w/shimmer (light medium and medium shades only)

Tat2dbeauty07

I went up yesterday tons of new stuff I thought I could of went way overboard but I spent 388 at coach so had to be carefull what I spent at the CCO they has 2 mineral skinfinishes that were new since the last time I went up there Refined and Perfect Topping, They had new nail laquars, brush cleaner, graphic gardens brush set, one of the graphic garden palettes. They were putting out a shadow from style warriors, They had some dazzleclasses the monogram cremesheens.

Tat2dbeauty07

I was a good girl I spent 58 I bought refined it was soooo pretty but kind of kicking my self in the but because I want one of the new MSF that are coming out and I bought 2 bottles of the pinkaura mac creations perfume its by far my favorite dont like any of there other scents.

kelveggie22

im going to the CCO on Monday, so Ill try to post back here
smiles.gif

anyone been to the coach outlet latley?

tinkerbell

I didn't even know there was a Coach outlet there.. I need to go.. Haven't been to check out the CCO lately either...

Tat2dbeauty07

I made it home from the outlet nothing really new they had about 1 shelf full of pigments the only one I looked at was dark soul I should of looked at more colors for you guys.

They did have new MSF in like 7 different ones some were what they had last time like Refined and Perfect Topping but they also had the Light Medium ones and ones like that in.

They had the naked honey wash that seemed to be new....

I only bought 4 things for 101 and some chage I bought the Seductress Look in a bix set, The graphic Gardens Palette, Lavender Whip Lipstick, and Perfect Topping MSF.

CrazyBlue

Quote:
I made it home from the outlet nothing really new they had about 1 shelf full of pigments the only one I looked at was dark soul I should of looked at more colors for you guys.

They did have new MSF in like 7 different ones some were what they had last time like Refined and Perfect Topping but they also had the Light Medium ones and ones like that in.

I only bought 4 things for 101 and some chage I bought the Seductress Look in a bix set, The graphic Gardens Palette, Lavender Whip Lipstick, and Perfect Topping MSF.

Would you happen to remember the other msfs they had ?

Tat2dbeauty07

They had refined, they had perfect topping, they had so ceylon, then the natural ones like medium natural, dark natural, light/medium natural.

CrazyBlue

Quote:
They had refined, they had perfect topping, they had so ceylon, then the natural ones like medium natural, dark natural, light/medium natural.

Thanks
greengrin.gif

howleekorian

Quote:

How much were they selling those for?

justseenaface85

Quote:

Do you remember if they had many Lavender Whip Lipsticks left? Thanks
smiles.gif

Tat2dbeauty07

Just wanted to let everyone know the outlet got new goodies in

They got stuff in from the christmas 09' Collection They had eyeshadow and blush plattes and one of the mineralize face kit... I picked up a few goodies

2wq8o6o.jpg