Aussie threads moved to other parts of site...

aussiemacluvrrr

^^ Ahhh ok.. I get it now
tong.gif

tana2210

i dnth think my post was appaling/rude in anyway i was just highlighting that if i post a thread, being a uni student/working lots etc that i like girls from australia to answer coz it really helps me out to get the stuff i want here quickly and convientenly, i also find that i feel a little bit overwhelmed by posting in th larger fourms, espcially when i am looking for easy to find products coz sometimes ( and im not syaing everyone does this or taht it happens all the time) girls can jump on you/make the question seem stupid whereas in the aussie forums we have become very much like a little online family and no matter how tsupid teh question tehy always make me feel welcome. anythig i thinkw ill be relevnt to teh wider spektra community i tend to post in the wider threads and i deifntaly make no judment on the moderaters here who do a fantastic job, i was just trying to say why i personally prefer the aussie forum

Susanne

Hi girls!

Yes, it was my work to move threads from the MAC Chat Australia forum and I really did not wanted to offend anyone of you by doing it. I thought these threads could be interesting for other members as well, some would bring more answers in other forums.

I totally respect your wish to have discussions in your local subforum and will do my best to be a good moderator for you as I want to be for all members here.

Please feel free to PM me anytime you want to.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
^Carina I was wondering the same thing last night!
smiles.gif
We actually have a new forum moderator, Susanne, and maybe she didn't know the threads were Aussie specific. I was thinking from now on maybe we should include "Aussie" or something to do with being in Australia in the thread titles so that our new moderator knows that it meant to be an Aussie thread that we want to keep in our little sanctuary.

Please do so!!
yes.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiemacluvrrr
Quick question... Why have some of our Aussie threads, (hair one, nail polish one, and christmas one - not sure if there are others) been moved to other parts of the site?

The christmas thread has not been moved outside MAC Chat Australia - I merged it with the other christmas thread in the forum as they had the same topic. All posts can be found in the one thread now.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabe Junkie
I've noticed this happening in the European section. There was a thread about a free postage code which was only relevant to the English girls. I imagine it was moved to the discounts forum but I think it's unlikely to reach it's target audience there.

Same here. There were three or four threads in MAC Chat Europe for free postage codes. I have merged them to one thread and made a sticky, so all free codes are better organized and can be found easier. No post is lost.