• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Baby's on Fire

x-ivy

B-E-A-utiful look!
i'm so envious of your lashes, it's no even funny
greengrin.gif

contrabassoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayleelah
(sorry, third time I'm intervening)
people seem to hesitate if you're a boy or a girl on this forum, big debate like it was important. Anyhoo :

Les hommes se maquillent aussi...

lol that's odd, but I couldnt get to the forum.. do you have any other links?

Luscious

I absolutely LOVE this tutorial. I did it myself, although not as good as yours. But you can see the resemblance. I don't have a lot of high end shadows, so used mostly Ulta e/s. Here it is:

wifey806

that's hot. i'm trying it tomorrow! btw, i thought i was the only one who hilights their brow bone 1st! great minds think alike
winkiss.gif

contrabassoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luscious
I absolutely LOVE this tutorial. I did it myself, although not as good as yours. But you can see the resemblance. I don't have a lot of high end shadows, so used mostly Ulta e/s.

You did a beautiful job and it looks awsome on you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifey806
that's hot. i'm trying it tomorrow! btw, i thought i was the only one who hilights their brow bone 1st! great minds think alike
winkiss.gif

Woot! Have fun doing it!

TIERAsta

Great tut! Thanks! I've been hesitant about Orange, but I see so many great tuts using the color that it's on my "must" list. I can't wait to see your purple hair!

contrabassoon

Thank you both! I'm happy you enjoyed the look!

BTW I might do a tutorial on the Dame Edna collection, so watch out for that!