Balloonacy Quad!!!

GreekChick

I just want to say the Balloonacy quad is soooooo gorgeous!!! The stand-out color from this collection is the purple eyeshadow (Violet Trance). This is the truest purple MAC has ever created, and on the eyes it's just so stunning!! I can't stop obsessing! I really think you guys are gonna looooove that purple!

Holly

im so excited! I love purples!!
cheerleader.gif

GreekChick

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
where'd you see it? and what other colors come in it?

I saw it at update. The colors are: Cloudbound (off-white pink with gold pearlized pigments, Up at Dawn (Soft lilac (Veluxe Pearl)), Violet Trance (Rich intense purple), Pandamonium (Smoky Grey with silver pearlized pigments).

Oh, and another thing! For the bright lipstick lovers out there:
Seriously, Rocking Chick (the bright fuschia lipstick coming out with the Barbie collection) is really traffic stopping. Paired with Cranapple Cremestick, it's really "Whoa momma!"

bruinshorty

WHAT WHAT WHAT THAT QUAD SOUNDS PERFECT. fkasjdlfkasd purple is my favorite! PLUS I need cloudbound just for the name (I'm kind of obsessed with clouds)

kalice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
dammit.
Purple looks like rancid ass on me. :/

Lol, yea me too, looks like death warmed over on me
ssad.gif

queenofdisaster

OMFG that sounds like it could quite possibly become my new favorite quad. i thought au contraire was going to be great, but its kinda bleh to me, so i am DYYYYYYING for a true purple!!! YAY!

mzreyes

im excited about this. i hope its as good as it sounds. i hate getting excited over nothing. lol!

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARAHluvsMAC
im gonna b all over that quad

I'm all over it too!!! Just think, a true purple!!
clap.gif
Can't wait, either.