Barbie loves Stila smudgepots!!

SmokeSignal16

Yeah I was tempted to buy it right then and there but I will wait it out a tiny bit and see if they don't sell all 3 together in a set for a good price or something. After Indian Summer I decided waiting is good lol

TISH1124

I want the Purple Pumps one...But the other two look like Paintpot colors I already have...Very pretty

purrtykitty

Black with pink sounds so pretty! I wish the upcoming Black Cat had silver shimmer, too - doesn't make any sense to have a smudgepot with different color shimmer than the shadow namesake.
th_dunno.gif

I'm seriously considering the purple one, too!

shadowaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeSignal16
Yeah I was tempted to buy it right then and there but I will wait it out a tiny bit and see if they don't sell all 3 together in a set for a good price or something. After Indian Summer I decided waiting is good lol

Yeah, me too. I totally paid reg price for that damn e/s palette. But I still ordered one at Sephora for $10 to use as a gift for one of my niece's.

I want that purple one and my daughter would die for that blue one. I hope it's not too long before Sephora gets it. I have a giftcard there.

revoltofagirl

ooh and I just noticed sephora has the kitten smudgepot already! (but not the black cat one, which is strange). I do hope they sell all three barbie loves stila smudgepots in a set (with a discount), that would make my day/week/month
smiles.gif

SmokeSignal16

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowaddict
Yeah, me too. I totally paid reg price for that damn e/s palette. But I still ordered one at Sephora for $10 to use as a gift for one of my niece's.

I want that purple one and my daughter would die for that blue one. I hope it's not too long before Sephora gets it. I have a giftcard there.

Yeah I know i bought everything online when it hit, and totally paid full price for everything! Well I had a $50 credit in Stila rewards but still then there was the $10 palette and then they put everything in sets so I was like f*** this I'm waiting a bit lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by revoltofagirl
ooh and I just noticed sephora has the kitten smudgepot already! (but not the black cat one, which is strange). I do hope they sell all three barbie loves stila smudgepots in a set (with a discount), that would make my day/week/month
smiles.gif

Yeah I know Team Wait for Sets! I'm sure Sephora will get it in time, probably give it a week or so.

mac_aiken

Picked up Little Black Dress and Black Cat today! Both are HOT!! Don't see myself using these as liners but more as shadows or bases. Both are shimmery gorgeousness. They were just putting them out at Ulta and my location only got 3 of each shade.

sandrrra

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_aiken
Picked up Little Black Dress and Black Cat today! Both are HOT!! Don't see myself using these as liners but more as shadows or bases. Both are shimmery gorgeousness. They were just putting them out at Ulta and my location only got 3 of each shade.

ohhh I would love to see swatches!!

sweetmelissa

I'm also debating with myself about these. On the one hand, they look AMAZING....but on the other, I feel like everytime I buy any Stila lately at full price, it goes on sale like 2 weeks later which drives me mad! Also, I'm wondering how close they are going to be to the cobalt and purple smudge pots that I already own, it will depend on how well the new shimmers show up I suppose.

I think my plan of action is to buy the new kitten and black cat ones, then maybe the fall palette and if I still want them and they are still available then I"ll get the three....who knows? maybe they'll be on sale or part of a set by then.

mrslovejoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetmelissa
I'm also debating with myself about these. On the one hand, they look AMAZING....but on the other, I feel like everytime I buy any Stila lately at full price, it goes on sale like 2 weeks later which drives me mad! Also, I'm wondering how close they are going to be to the cobalt and purple smudge pots that I already own, it will depend on how well the new shimmers show up I suppose.

I think my plan of action is to buy the new kitten and black cat ones, then maybe the fall palette and if I still want them and they are still available then I"ll get the three....who knows? maybe they'll be on sale or part of a set by then.

The kitten and black cat smudgepots will be sold as a set with the kitten lip gloss on hsn on sept 2nd..so hold off on buying those separately too! I think it's going to retail for $35 before shipping.

sweetmelissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrslovejoy
The kitten and black cat smudgepots will be sold as a set with the kitten lip gloss on hsn on sept 2nd..so hold off on buying those separately too! I think it's going to retail for $35 before shipping.

I know! I'm so excited to order them...impatiently waiting until the 2nd

Aphrael

I am really excited about them and hopefully they'll show up somewhere where I can order and ship them to the Netherlands because at the moment none of the retailers are sending them here!
ssad.gif

aziajs

I swatched these at Sephora. They were o...k... I can definitely save my money. The All Doll'd Up palette, on the other hand, is fire.