Barbie loves Stila smudgepots!!

I have Purple Pumps and Little Black Dress. Both are stunning, I think, and they apply like a dream.

I'm trying very hard not to pick up the blue one. It's sooooo pretty!

Also, on Sephora.com, they already have what I think is the Holiday set for Smudgepots. It includes :

- Black Cat (intense black with champagne shimmer)
- Kitten (the eye-conic universally flattering shimmering nude champagne)
- Violet (bright shimmering ultraviolet)
- Starry Night (deep shimmering navy)

I'm thinking about getting them as well. $32 isn't too bad (although, in Canada, it'll probably be $10 to $12 more!

astronaut

Wow Stila really impressed me with this collection. I'm so picking up Purple Pumps and Little Black Dress smudgepots the next time Ulta has their college tuesday discount. I'm sooooo looking forward to Little Black Dress, it's to die for!

Blushbaby

I swatched Purple Pumps and Little Black Dress in Sephora yesterday. They kinda reminded me of the SB e/s when wet so I passed. They're very pretty though.

I bought the Barbie palette instead which I love!

legolinae

I'm really excited about this collection ! The palette is so pretty and I love Stila smudgepots !!!
I really hope that Sephora will send this collection in France...
ssad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowaddict
Anyone know how the purple and blue in the holiday set compare to Purple Pumps and Cobalt Clutch?

I would love to know as well. I'm trying my hardest not to buy Cobalt Clutch, and buy this set instead!

I just don't know how long I can stop myself.
greengrin.gif

jenizzle

I bought the black and purple ones. Might have to take a swatch when I get home cos it's pretty difficult to get a TRUE purple colour in anything!

The shimmer in the black one is soooo pretty
winks.gif

eccentric

I bought Cobalt Clutch. Purple Pumps has been sold out on the Sephora website for days now, I really wanted it and I keep checking back. :/

DILLIGAF

The closest Sephora to me still has all 3. I keep avoiding the Stilia display each time I go in there. Cobalt Clutch and Purple Pumps are simply stunning but I must save some money for a quick holiday.

astronaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut
Wow Stila really impressed me with this collection. I'm so picking up Purple Pumps and Little Black Dress smudgepots the next time Ulta has their college tuesday discount. I'm sooooo looking forward to Little Black Dress, it's to die for!

So Ulta doesn't do the college discount anymore! BOO! Anyway, I got little black dress and purple pumps. I tried out purple pumps and I'm a bit bummed. It's such an awesome colour but it's not very pigmented! I love Smudgepots and this was more like a cream shadow than an eyeliner. Takes several strokes for the colour to show :[ I'm actually wanting it to dry out a little bit so that it'll be thicker.