Barbie Makeup

JediFarfy

I can't afford a second set, and it's too much hassle to sell (for me at least). I'll just keep the ones I got. :p I'm surprised Moth Brown isn't sold out yet.

Hawkeye

Oh no, I'm planning on using mine
smiles.gif
Yup! That is the plan!
smiles.gif

I was going to go out and see it today but yeah I decided against it because it rained here in ATL and I don't know what happens with rain and atlanta drivers but somehow the moment a drop of rain falls everyone looses common sense and I just got a new truck so I didn't want to go out in that mess.

Anyway-all that to say- I only got moth brown online and I'll probably use it
smiles.gif

ARmakeupjunkie

I purchased to use. I ordered $215 worth of products and at some point, I will use it. This is the most I have ever spent at one time. Still don't know why I let myself go that far. No backups because I can't remember the last time I finished a product that was not Pink Poodle lipglass or face powder. It all looks so pretty but it always does in the beginning.

queenofdisaster

i got 2 eyeshadows, and hopefully am getting a blush, lipstick and beauty powder soon before they sell out. but i am definitely going to use them. but i probably won't depot them, b/c they are too cute!
smiles.gif

tinagrzela

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosopher
so i take it nobody else will be depotting like i inted to
hmm.gif

clap.gif

I'll depot them...right after I get them. After a few swipes, I won't be able to see the imprint, so might as well keep them with the rest of my goodies!
smiles.gif

PigmentJunkie

I bought 2 each of MothBrown and Magic Dust. One set to use, one to save because of the imprint. They're too pretty to use without having a set to keep & admire!
th_crazy2.gif

Holly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosopher
so i take it nobody else will be depotting like i inted to
hmm.gif

clap.gif

Ill be depotting mine as well. I'm scared, cuz I don't wanna break them (Though the straightener method is pretty foolproof), but I want them in mah pallete!

Ella_

Im depotting when I get them. Im also buying 2 each of springtime skipper and moth brown - not to sell or anything, for my sisters birthday in August. Shes a barbie fanatic, but cant afford any new cosmetics currently.