Bathroom Etiquette

Hilly

In terms of water conservation:

If it's yellow, let it mellow. If it's brown, flush it down.

Eemaan

I work with someone at work who never washes her hands after useing the loo *vomit* and the worst thing about it is that when she usually uses the toilets at midday break, shes all over the biscuits and tea that have been left out for all staff *vomit part 2*

and when i was at school, some moronic pathetic excuses for human beings emptied the pad receptacle out and smeared soiled pads on to the walls of the cubicles. it was foul.

Hilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eemaan
and when i was at school, some moronic pathetic excuses for human beings emptied the pad receptacle out and smeared soiled pads on to the walls of the cubicles. it was foul.

Sickest shit ever! Why do people do stuff like that? And I feel worst for the person who has to clean it.
th_dunno.gif

msmack

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaraAmericana
Music Festivals are baaaaad!

I hear ya on that!!! It's sick when the porta-potties are so full you afraid it might touch ya! Empty those suckers more often!

aloyisus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilly
In terms of water conservation:

If it's yellow, let it mellow. If it's brown, flush it down.

Yeah, I gotta veto this one... having a penis and all, if I'm taking a leak, I can really do without your pee splashing up on me, thanks.
nonono.gif

chocolategoddes

This thread reminds me of all those gross videos like 2 girls 1 cup, 2 girls 1 finger, and 4 girlsfingerpaint.
If you guys don't like hearing, smelling, or seeing poo, these videos will BLOW your MINDS!!!

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by NutMeg
When I go into a bathroom, I'm not surprised if it smells like shit... That's what happens in bathrooms. And so what if you have to smell something gross for a few minutes? It's not like your entire work day or whatever is spent in the toilet. I'm not going to courtesy flush and waste water just so whoever is around me can save themselves the potential few minutes of an unpleasant smell. Sorry if that offends you, but I'm not going to do it.

I totally agree with you. I have never even heard of the courtesy flush thing...well unless I'm sitting on the bathroom for like 20 minutes or something, but seriously, what a waste of water! I'm not someone who takes a long time on the bathroom, I mean I'm in and out of there...it's not like I sit there for half an hour. The water in toilets is of drinking water quality, I think it's wasteful to flush needlessly when there is not enough water in the world. We are such a wasteful society...

gigglegirl

I really like carrying these concentrated air fresheners around--(I think Glade?) That way no need to courtesy flush--Its not often I do the extra flush, especially since when you flush once and don't leave, anyone else in there knows what you're doing. I just try and get out asap. Anyways those things are so compact, fits in your purse if necessary.

CaraAmericana

Let me clarify my courtesy flushing. LOL.

I don't CF at home and not when I do A drop. Just useful and something I do and I guess I come to expect others to do if you are unloading a lot. Now when you go and you done 1 2 3 then CF is not needed. But of you go 1 2..........................................then 3 in public, then CF it down! lol I thinking I am sounding like a weirdo OCD!!!

mindlessgapgirl

reading all of this made me laugh...i have to admit, for the year and a half my ex and i lived together, i never ONCE went when he was at home, unless i was taking a bath (that way the water was running and he couldn't hear me haha). but he had no problem taking his laptop in there for a good 20 minutes sometimes!!! i guess i just have some strange issues...i also hate brushing my teeth in front of someone
smiles.gif

CaraAmericana

I hate when I am brushing my teeth in the morning and my little baby bear son comes in and starts peeing. I gag and tell my honey bunny that mommy is grossed out.

CantAffordMAC

I don't like brushing my teeth in front of someone either. It sounds weird, but it can get messy sometimes. I don't want anyone seeing me with all this toothpaste coming out of my mouth and while I'm scraping away at my tongue. Thats sick. I also hate seeing anyone else brush their teeth. To me thats just as private as using the bathroom.

And I hate when someone pees and leaves the seat up and/or has nasty pee. Like, its one thing to leave the seat up, you shouldn't be doing that anyways. But when you have pee thats dark orange, honestly. I don't want to see that. Especially when I rush into the batroom because its an emergency and someone has dark pee left in the toilet.

labellavita7

Hey when you gotta go you gotta go...
something I learned from my ex-bf's roommate..

To eliminate the splash-back AND plop sound - put down a layer of toilet paper in the toilet and voila, sound proof

MxAxC-_ATTACK

also, My brother does not flush the toilet, and I CAN NOT pee pee Over someone elses Pee Pee.. And I wont sit on the toilet while its still flushing, I have to wait until its all the way done. So I have to tinkle REALLY REALLY BADLY I rush to the bathroom and there is flippin Piss in the toilet so I have to stand their doing the potty dance until its all done flushing and filling THEN I can FINALLY sit down and go!!!

SparklingWaves

I read somewhere that it is not uncommon for woman to be afraid to flush the toilet in public restrooms, so they just leave their waste in there for the next chick. The reason why is they are afraid to flush is they don't want the toilet to overflow. So, I windup being the one coming in their needing to pee really bad and there is a tampon, poo, and pee in the toilet. I have to go get the manager. I feel like they think that I did this. In the mean time, my bladder can't hold it anymore. I want to grab the chick by the neck that left this sick scene.

Additionally, I refuse to urinate on others waste. That isn't sanitary and it's gross.

Meanwhile, the manager is plunging away, I have to go outside by some freaking bush to pee. Is that ridiculous? I have told people get back in there and flush your waste. That's sick!

My number one pet peeve is kid trying to get a peek at my crotch from under the stall in a public restroom and the mom is laughing at their behavior. I mean the kid looks like he is around seven years old. If I have to made a flash to the nasty stall of a public restroom, the last thing that I want to see is a little demonic face smiling, laughing, and pointing at my crotch from under the stall. I never say what I do, but I stop there smiling really fast.

Lastly, I do think it is more common phobia of doing #2 in public places or at peoples homes than guys. I hear guys talking about it all the time. It's a common topic. I stated in another post my hubby friend actually calls on the phone while he is on toilet. I can hear everything. I refuse to talk to him and he gets his feelings hurt. I tell him to finish his business, wash his hands, and call back. Also, I don't want a blow by blow report of how his bowels are working. What is with this guy? Is must just man thing or this guy has an obsession with his bowel movements.

V15U4L_3RR0R

I am exactly the same. I just can't poop in a public toilet at all. Or anywhere I don't know to be honest. I couldn't just go and do it at friends house unless I knew them extremely well and had been going over to the house for ages and even then, I'm still hard pressed to do it.

Willa

If I need to go, I NEED to go
lol.gif

But I try at least to go to a bathroom that not a lot of people use (we have lots in here).

If there is someone, I wait...

And labellavita7, thanks for the tip
th_LMAO.gif

The thing I find really disgusting is that most of womans who work here, don't wash their hands!!!

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxAxC-_ATTACK
also, My brother does not flush the toilet, and I CAN NOT pee pee Over someone elses Pee Pee.. And I wont sit on the toilet while its still flushing, I have to wait until its all the way done. So I have to tinkle REALLY REALLY BADLY I rush to the bathroom and there is flippin Piss in the toilet so I have to stand their doing the potty dance until its all done flushing and filling THEN I can FINALLY sit down and go!!!

Oh my God, I am exactly the same way. Word for word, that is exactly how I feel. Exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklingWaves

My number one pet peeve is kid trying to get a peek at my crotch from under the stall in a public restroom and the mom is laughing at their behavior. I mean the kid looks like he is around seven years old. If I have to made a flash to the nasty stall of a public restroom, the last thing that I want to see is a little demonic face smiling, laughing, and pointing at my crotch from under the stall. I never say what I do, but I stop there smiling really fast.

I was in a dressing room once and a kid did the same thing. I was like 13 or so and my mom was laughing. Ummmmm, how bout you get your fuckin kid off the floor, you'e in a females dressing room and I have this little ankle biter all up in my private space. No. If that ever happens again I'll be sure to give him a little kick or something LoL.

Can we say take control of your kids?

user79

Ugh seriously, I hate annoying kids, also in dressing rooms at clothing stores. No, it's not funny that your brat is going from changing room to changing room, ripping open all the curtains. It's not cute, it's not endearing, it's plain ass rude and the next time a kid does that, I'm slapping it. And then the mother.