BC Heat wave

Manda-la

Ughhh I can't ever remember it being this hot, like ever. My bf hates it, it makes him so cranky lol. You NEED an AC or a pool in this kind of heat. Luckily my friends have such things, BUT I don't drive and bussing/walking is HORRENDOUS right now... I live in a basement suite though, so it's not that hot. But I have to go to work soonish, and as cool as the mall will be, the trip there will SUCK.

Shadowy Lady

well, I'm actually kinda jealous. It's been raining in Ottawa everyday since early July. It's the rainiest July on record :/ I think I brought rain with me to Ottawa when I visited BC late May
ssad.gif

HOTasFCUK

I wish we had a heat wave in Toronto too! Even with the stupid garbage strike! I haven't seen any big piles of garbage except downtown & at our house, its all taken away sinc emy brother owns a disposal company so he can dump at private dumps!

Second awful weather summer two years in a row here. Luckily i got to stay a week in Cuba in May and may have to just go back this fall to make up for the summer here!

Temptasia

omfg i hate taking the bus in this weather...i pretty much want to murder someone by the end of a bus trip...and swipe deodorant on people who need it!

what bothers me the most about this weather is the fact that our beautiful forests are burning and people have to flee their homes

on the plus side...i am drinking way more water than i usually do so my skin is lovin it

NutMeg

Woohoo! A refreshing 23C today! It's awesome, I can actually use my oven again.

And hopefully my days will be filled with less BO, I have never smelled so many stinky people as in the last two days.