Beauty Mistakes.. =]

xmrsvindieselx

So I know we ALL have made mistakes trying to make ourself gorgeous haha..and I figured it would be amusing to share..and hey! it may help someone else NOT do it!

Haha whether you have done it once, or thought it looked good for a year..dont be afraid to share! You are not alone
thmbup.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif
rofl.gif

so I will start..

*drumroll*

when I was like 13, a bunch of girls were putting on eyeliner in the school bathroom and using a lighter to make it go on smoother. OF COURSE I had to try it.haha. well the smart person I am, I didn't wait for the liner to cool and put it straight on my lid. BIG MISTAKE.BIG MESS. my whole eye ( lid, lower lid and even my scleray) was black! NEVER AGAIN HAHAA.

oh and then I wanted to make a homemade "hair mask" thing. and I was like 10. and I put lots of stuff in it..olive oil, oats, honey, and peanuts..dont ask why. because I have NOOO idea why i put crushed up peanuts in it..they were stuck in my hair for like 2 hours. I had to wash wash wash it for hourssss
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

I guess it wasn't funny then, but its hysterical now!
share your storiessss!!!

MiCHiE

Oh, girl......I was about 9 or 10 and I had a Crayola marker that I specifically used for "lipstick". It was a mess trying to get it off before my mama saw it.

ilovexnerdsx

lol! when i was in 6th grade or something i used to always wear baby blue shadow with no mascara...so my lashes looked all dingy...typical
oh.gif

DaizyDeath

When i was like 11 i got into my moms makeup and put it all over my face foundation powder green eyeshadow mascara and dark lipstick i rode the bus to school and one of the teachers was like take that makeup off and i was like what? im not wearing any makeup hahahahahaha

xmrsvindieselx

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaizyDeath
When i was like 11 i got into my moms makeup and put it all over my face foundation powder green eyeshadow mascara and dark lipstick i rode the bus to school and one of the teachers was like take that makeup off and i was like what? im not wearing any makeup hahahahahaha

hahahaha.
rofl.gif
lmao.gif
that is the cutest thing ever!!

this isn't make up..but i had a skirt on and i was in like kindergarden and wrote the alphabet all over my legs in pen on the way to school. my mom was SO mad hahaha. and I remember it. and when she asked why i drew it I told her i didn't draw anything!
lmao.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif

xmrsvindieselx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernadette
The peanuts
lmao.gif

I'm pretty sure I pulled the "What makeup?" line before
rofl.gif

just imagine TINY LITTLE PEANUTS..LIKE CRUMS..stuck all in my hair!! hahaha I may still have some in 8 years later
lmao.gif
lmao.gif
cutey.gif
cutey.gif
cutey.gif

caffn8me

A mistake and a really bad one (not made by me I hasten to add!). I was in a theatre production for the local youth theatre. The dressing room was in an office next to the theatre which was also used by the manager of the theatre who was a keen photographer. Someone was doing a girl's hair and mistakenly used 3M Photo Mount spray adhesive instead of hairspray. The victim lost about a third of her hair trying to clean the wretched stuff out.

Now when I was little I decided that my mother's lipsticks were ideal for drawing on walls with
smiles.gif
My mother, strangely, didn't seem to agree

MxAxC-_ATTACK

i am also guilty of the blue eyeshadow with no mascara!! aahhhhh!! and it was awful because i didnt know the correct way of putting on eyeshadow.i sometimes used my fingers... and it was all uneven.. and all over my eye.. so it was disgusting looking! I also had blue eyeliner.. gross.

prinzessin784

One big mistake was when I went on a cruise to the Islands I got the first half of my hair braided. When the elastics started snapping there was nothing I could do except take the rest out, and along with it came about 30lbs of hair! I know that's normal, but it was so gross to me, and my hair was so damaged by it I'd never even consider doing that again!

I also had a big obsession with makeup when I was little but my mom didn't let me have any. One time before going to a sleepover I stole some of my sister's foundation to try and cover up my undereye circles and look "cool" with makeup on and I got in sooooo much trouble! I had to cancel my upcoming sleepover with my friends for lying to my mom about it haha.

hyperRealGurl

lol the only one i can think of is when i was 13 i use to wear pink lipstick with brown lipliner... as my grandpa use to tell me...."christine you look like u have been eating shit with all that brown stuff around ur mouth" lol its funny as im thinking of this now but i assure u at the time i was maaaaaaD! lol anyhow i thought it was cool i know better now lol..

Im sure there are more MU mistakes ive made that one just stuck out in my head the most...

MxAxC-_ATTACK

another one that I didnt do. a friend of mine did. ( i didnt become a foundation girl until .. maybe 10th grade) but she had this awful foundation, that was orange. and I could always see where it stopped , by her ear and jawline.. haha yikes!

f1rewater

Haha the worst part about mine is that it didn't happen that long ago ... anyway i wanted to feather my bangs a bit and i used my razor. i didn't do a bad job but the thing is i also managed to shave off half my eyebrow.
th_confused_new.gif

Shawna

I used to blend my eyeshadow out towards my temple instead of in towards the inner corner. Needless to say, I always ended up looking a bit like a racoon and not knowing why
rofl.gif

franimal

my mom never used to let me wear makeup till i was like, in highschool so i remember getting into her makeup bag and pretending to take a shower, and then finally getting into the shower after the water had been running for like half an hour to scrub all the crap off my face. i remember coming out of the shower and i hadnt gotten all the lipstick of my mouth and my mother asked me about it. i said the toothpaste burned my lips and made them all red. i know she totally didnt believe me. i also remember scraping makeup off my face on the way home on the school bus so i wouldnt get yelled at. i think the fact that i wasnt allowed to wear makeup contributed to my obsession with it now.

I also remember wearing aqua lipgloss and black lipstick in jr high cuz i wanted to be all crazy and punk rock. i must've looked rediculous.

kimmy

when i was a junior...i (i don't know what possessed me to do this) but i shaved my eyebrows completely off and started drawing them in with this fugly shimmery brown eyeliner. when i was in like 7th grade, i tried shaping my eyebrows with a razor...when my dad asked what happened to half of my eyebrow on one side i was like "what do you mean?" hahaha! oh, and my sister and i went to see Linkin Park when i was a sophomore, and some ungodly alliance possessed me to walk into the stadium with black lipstick on...and even better, it had silver glitter in it and i had so much eyeliner on, i looked like a raccoon who hadn't slept in 4 days.

IslandGirl77

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperRealGurl
lol the only one i can think of is when i was 13 i use to wear pink lipstick with brown lipliner... as my grandpa use to tell me...."christine you look like u have been eating shit with all that brown stuff around ur mouth" lol its funny as im thinking of this now but i assure u at the time i was maaaaaaD! lol anyhow i thought it was cool i know better now lol..

Im sure there are more MU mistakes ive made that one just stuck out in my head the most...

LMAO! I was about to say I used to use a brown eyeliner pencil as lip liner with a lighter shade of lipstick! WHoa! Seriously not cute, I thought I was cute though.

And man, even though I could draw my eyebrows pretty good, I used to completely take off my natural brows. Then draw some on!!!! How stoopid is that. And they didn't look crazy, because I drew them pretty good. What's funny is...I had a few occasions where they came off in public places!!! LMAO! One time this guy at a club walked up to me and rubbed off my brow! I tried to redraw it, but I was a bit drunk and I asked my friends if it looked ok and they said yeah. Well I went into the bathroom that thing was crooked looking all tore up! Ha ha...I could name other incidents I had with those brows. I finally grew them back.

IslandGirl77

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE ANTHEM
when i was a junior...i (i don't know what possessed me to do this) but i shaved my eyebrows completely off and started drawing them in with this fugly shimmery brown eyeliner. when i was in like 7th grade, i tried shaping my eyebrows with a razor...when my dad asked what happened to half of my eyebrow on one side i was like "what do you mean?" hahaha! oh, and my sister and i went to see Linkin Park when i was a sophomore, and some ungodly alliance possessed me to walk into the stadium with black lipstick on...and even better, it had silver glitter in it and i had so much eyeliner on, i looked like a raccoon who hadn't slept in 4 days.

Funny, right after I posted mine about my brows I see your post. LOL Funny stuff.

xmrsvindieselx

hahaha these are too funny
smiles.gif

oh for a while..i used to pack one color onto my whole lid..so i would use like swimming from my lid to my brow..and throw on some liner and mascara..the good ole jr high days hahha..never ever again though!!!!