Becca Cosmetics

IvyTrini

Ladies in NYC: Becca is available at select Duane Reades (like the one in Union Square). I have sampled their tinted moisturizer which I would like to try. I also want to get their Beach Tints and a few of their lip glosses as well.

Nuffy

I've been wanting to try this line and called there store in San Fransico, CA....They are going to send me a sample of the Luminous foundation. Yay!

lexijojohnson

I have one of their lipsticks, Estella. I want a few more - I'm interested in Gisella. I like the feel and shine of these! But not the price tag!

Curly1908

I'd love to try one of their lipsticks! I've heard that they're a bit sheer and that they taste like caramel/vanilla. I can't justify the price tag either.
thud.gif

I have one of their lipsticks, Estella. I want a few more - I'm interested in Gisella. I like the feel and shine of these! But not the price tag!

heirloom94

I love Becca, I have the shimmering skin perfecter, luminous skin colour and a foundation stick. They have really cut down on their offerings to the UK in the past year which is a shame as I've never had a better match for colour than at Becca. The search for the perfect foundation begins again

lenchen

I love Becca, I have the shimmering skin perfecter, luminous skin colour and a foundation stick. They have really cut down on their offerings to the UK in the past year which is a shame as I've never had a better match for colour than at Becca. The search for the perfect foundation begins again
Same here I have a great color match with Becca. I loved the luminous skin color, foundation stick, and the pressed and loose powder. I stocked up on those and I also stocked up on the luminous skin color.

heirloom94

Same here I have a great color match with Becca. I loved the luminous skin color, foundation stick, and the pressed and loose powder. I stocked up on those and I also stocked up on the luminous skin color.
I'm going to have to stock up too

afulton

Does anyone use the shimmering powers, ie. opal, topaz, etc...? Would like to know your thoughts. Thanks!

jepooh05

Has anyone tried the Compact Concealers? I know that I am Tobacco in Matte Foundation, but I'm interested in the concealer. I just don't know what my color match would be in concealer. I'm thinking Syrup or Fudge.