Best Face moisturizer?

JENJ5001

I think Beauty first aid repair cream at sephora is really good for very dry skin. It has great reviews on MUA and at sephora

lindas1983

I've pretty dry, flakey and sensitive skin but i think i've finally got my skin care sussed and it workes pretty well for me.

I cleanse and tone with gatineau lily and daffodil cleanser and toner, this stuff is great for dry skin and my skin always feels great after it not tight like some cleansers and toners do. It also doesn't make my face go bright red which is a big problem for me at times

Next step changes from day to day considering how sensitve my skin is that day and if i'm going outside so i need a sunscreen (i'm housebound quite a bit so this isn't always needed.
For my sensitve days I use estee lauders verite eyecream, calming fluid and moisteriser day and night.
AM when i'm going out estee lauders idealist serum and daywear plus spf moisteriser with lancome primorbidale eye cream (starting to get my first lines and i'm only 26
ssad.gif
)
PM estee lauders advance night repair serum and hydra complete multi level moisture creme (i'd use this creme during the day aswell if i wasn't going outside) with lancome primorbidale eye cream.

I tend to end up doing a month on the senstive route and a month on my am/pm route.

Along with my daily skincare i think its very important to have a weekily skin care routine.

Twice a week i exfloiate with cliniques 7 day scrub cream (sometimes more if i'm extra flakey). I love this stuff its quite rich and creamy and the small round beads dont annoy my skin as much as most other exfloiaters.

Once or twice a week i like to use a moisture mask (i tend to use this more when i'm on my senetive skin care routine) i love guerlains super aqua mask you can leave this on all night and just cleanse it off in the morning, I really can see the difference after i use it.

Once a week i like to use estee lauders idealist dual action refiner just to help get off any dead skin and anything that might have built up on my skin, it really helps to make my skin glow.

It took me along time to work out what worked for me and what didn't and alot of trial and error. What works for one person wont always work for others so my advice would be to try a few samples of things if you can.

My way of doing things mightn't work for everyone and some might think it is too complicated or too expensive (must admit does hurt to buy some of these things) but hey you only get one skin and its important to me to look after it as best as i can. I have tried alot of drug store and lower end products but they just didn't work as well for me. (and i do tend to buy what i can when theres a gwp on just to make myself feel as if i'm getting more for my money lol)

Oh and if i'm wearing make up its lancomes bi-facil eye makeup remover all the way, this stuff works!!

hundove

Thanks, littlemissn and Jenj5001! Very helpful.

Lindas1983 => WOW, that was really imformative and helpful! THANK YOU.Yes, I've been using drugstore brands and they're not really doing much. But is it ok to mix between different brands? Which skincare line have you noticed has the best products?

Mabelle

Check out Skyn Iceland's Cloud cream. Super hydrating and great for stressed skin.
If your flakey, you should exfoliate aswell. I like Lush's Ocean Salt Scrub. Hydrating, and does a great job unclogging pores and with acne prone skin. One of my favs.

Kragey

I have dry combination skin and use Avon Nurtura primarily. It's only $8 for a little tub that lasts forever, and I absolutely love it! I use it right out of the shower.

obscuria

I've been using Clinique's moisturesurge for a while now, and it really helps with my flaky skin, especially during the winter months. I'm not sure about how natural it is though, but I'm sure that is easy enough to look up. I like it because it's pretty lightweight, non-greasy, and glides on nicely and more importantly keeps the flakes away. It is also good enough to use as a primer if you plan on wearing foundation.