Best MAC brown?

heavenlydemonik

Ok so I'm not a really big fan of brown colors (mainly because it reminds me of poop) but my mom has been telling I need to give it a try... So what is one of the best/prettiest MAC brown eyeshadows? And what do they look good with?

Rosalie1915

My favorite dark brown is espresso( looks good with just about anything), Medium Brown is either Satin Taupe, or Swiss chocolate. Finally my favorite light brown is definitely Wedge. Wedge and satin taupe looks good paired together!!
Hope this helped

joey444

I used to REALLY hate browns and now I love them. Seriously, I use them almost everyday. My favorite brown is Charcoal Brown, you can pair this with anything Other browns I reach for alot are Brun (great crease, outer v color), Mystery and Wedge (awsome for softening the crease). Hope this helps!

Sushi~Flower

Im with ya on this one...I love the bolder colors, but I have to admit, the browns really do make my eyes pop
winks.gif
My favorite brown eye look uses Wedge,Ricepaper,B-Rich,& Antiqued.

VioletB

BEST browns.. hands down are

Kid
Wedge
Cork
Saddle
Corduroy
Embark

They are warm colours and are flattering on all skin tones.
smiles.gif
Try em with jest, all that glitters, or woodwinked.
smiles.gif

gildedangel

Wedge is my favorite, but if you don't like how browns look on you, try woodwinked, it's a brown with some gold/bronze and it is SUPER pretty!

xxManBeaterxx

I like mulch, handwritten, and expresso for a darker outer crease. Then wedge and kid for a mid-tone brown. I normally pair it with a light shimmery lid color like dazzlelight, patina, naked/blondes gold pigment.

Cherrymint

I actually wear brown eyeshadows almost everyday! Here are my favorites so far:
-Woodwinked
-Satin Taupe
-Sable
-Patina
-Soba*beautiful golden brown w/a bit of gold shimmer* (or Era*similar to Soba but a bit lighter*)
-Mulch

I recommend these because they all have a uniqueness about them...they aren't your typicall "poop brown"! lol. You can make a look w/any of these eyeshadows or mix and match them with many other colors...just play around with them and you'll find what you like!*trust me I've done a looot of different looks with these*
Hope that helps!
winks.gif

*For reference I'm NC25.*

Ninahita

i like brun, espresso and cork for my eyes, but i'm thinking about getting wedge
smiles.gif

best brown for my eyebrows is brun, espresso looks too reddish there
tong.gif