Bite Beauty

ChosenOne

Credit: http://www.examiner.com/article/get-ready-to-pick-roses-bite-beauty-s-limited-edit-gloss-set-great-for-travel
yahoo.gif
Ahhhh just 4 more days, right?!?!?

cr8zy4MAC

Thank you so much for posting this! :) I was Googling this lip set this afternoon while on my dinner break. The minute I saw you updated this site from the blogger above, I was so excited. When I tried opening it up at work, it wasn't allowing me to open that page. You can imagine my impatience! We have them in the back from today's shipment. The boxes weren't checked in yet, so I was not able to snag one before leaving work tonight. You know what I find to be pretty cool? The fact that she mentioned it was hard getting the pigment off her skin. Hmmm, that's interesting! There usual lush fruit lip glosses aren't hard to rub off at all. I also love the fact of them being rose scented. That will work for me! Is everyone excited out there? I know I am. :)

brittbby

Thank you so much for posting this! :) I was Googling this lip set this afternoon while on my dinner break. The minute I saw you updated this site from the blogger above, I was so excited. When I tried opening it up at work, it wasn't allowing me to open that page. You can imagine my impatience! We have them in the back from today's shipment. The boxes weren't checked in yet, so I was not able to snag one before leaving work tonight. You know what I find to be pretty cool? The fact that she mentioned it was hard getting the pigment off her skin. Hmmm, that's interesting! There usual lush fruit lip glosses aren't hard to rub off at all. I also love the fact of them being rose scented. That will work for me! Is everyone excited out there? I know I am. :)
Ooooh! Hopefully, that means I can grab one from a sephora store. I'm too impatient to wait for it to ship to me when it's finally available online!! The funny thing is, I didn't even read the review! Lol! I guess I should have! I just saw pictures and I was in heaven

cr8zy4MAC

The funny thing is, I didn't even read the review! Lol! I guess I should have! I just saw pictures and I was in heaven <3
Yep, you should be able to grab one from a Sephora store starting tomorrow. To be on the safe side, I would call and make sure they have it available before heading to the store. I know this sounds silly, but I am almost feeling like just ordering it online. I have the next two days off. I really don't feel like dragging my rear work on my day off to go look/buy it. I have Friday off, so if I can buy it online, I should hopefully have it in my hands on Friday. I don't know how many we got in on the shipment. Who knows. But if for any reason I miss picking this up, I will not be a happy camper at all. That is putting it mildly!

That is a hoot that you didn't even read the review. You just wanted to get to the good stuff, right?! Yes, the pictures are very pretty!

ChosenOne

I wonder how these will compare to the lush fruit lip glosses? Those are my fave, so I hope the consistency is similar, plus the extra pigmentation the review mentioned
th_e2cloud9.gif

kimibos

anyones knows if the 500 perk has an Actual Full size lip crayon?

it says
- Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil in Pomegranate deluxe sample ( 0.05 oz)

sephora lists the full size as 0.05oz

[h=1]BITE BEAUTY
Matte Crème Lip Crayon[/h] ITEM # 1581131 SIZE 0.05 oz

i somehow dont believe them. i dont want to spend my points on a mini.

sujusarangx3

They also added two new Bite Lipsticks that go with the lipgloss set. However, they are $28 because they are supposedly limited edition... blaaaaah. Sephora's "limited edition" usually lasts quite a while, don't they?

cr8zy4MAC

They also added two new Bite Lipsticks that go with the lipgloss set. However, they are $28 because they are supposedly limited edition... blaaaaah. Sephora's "limited edition" usually lasts quite a while, don't they?
I wouldn't bet that they will be available for quite a while. If you are wanting these, get it while the going is good!

cr8zy4MAC

Ahhh I do... but I hate that they charge $4 extra for these! Must resist..
I just ordered the lip gloss library and two of the LE lipsticks (Centilfolia and Damask). I am pretty sure that they will be in the same LE packaging as the lip gloss library. Pretty!!! I hope they have the LE number on each lipstick with the little label going across the top, like they had before in previous collections! Right now in my area, the LE lipsticks are only available online. Who knows if or when they will be available instore. Think of it this way: If the lipsticks were the regular $24.00 each and you wanted two of them. Your total would be $48.00. You would be two dollars away from free shipping. With them being $28.00, if you get two of them, you're already there for free shipping. Does that help? That is my convoluted way of looking at it!

sungelly87

I got the gloss library, the centilfolia lipstick, and crush cashmere lip creme. I'm hoping I will like Bite. I tried the VIB red color but don't remember liking it. I think I put on too many layers that it felt really thick. Which is my fault. I'm really excited! I also got some eye mask pads from shiseido

cr8zy4MAC

I got the gloss library, the centilfolia lipstick, and crush cashmere lip creme. I'm hoping I will like Bite. I tried the VIB red color but don't remember liking it. I think I put on too many layers that it felt really thick. Which is my fault. I'm really excited! I also got some eye mask pads from shiseido
I am glad you got some goodies! I am a sucker for pink, peach and coral shades, especiallly those that border on the peach/pink border, where it's almost hard to tell which way it's leaning more predominatly. :) :eyelove: Bite lip products are very pigmented, for the most part. You generally need to use a lighter hand. I think you are going to really love the Crush Cashmere Lip Creme. Not only is it a beautiful color, but that formula is very light as a feather on the lips. Let me know how you like the eye mask pads. :)

carvedwords

I ordered the set and 2 of the new lipsticks. I wanted to order the red but will wait to see swatches or when it gets to my local store. I'm super excited!!

cr8zy4MAC

Yep, I am also really excited to get my hands on these goodies! It will be really interesting to see if we get the four LE lipsticks. :) Hopefully we wlll. I only wear Bite at work. It's my HG lip product. It's the only thing that will hit these lips!:encore:

Latest posts