Bite Beauty

kimibos

Thanks ChosenOne!
pompom.gif

sungelly87

I ordered one of the new lipsticks yesterday. Order hasn't shipping so I'm hoping I still get one even though its OOS

sujusarangx3

I personally don't think they're sold out online, I think they mistakenly released it a bit earlier than they were supposed to. There's no way all 4 colors of the lippies sold out within a day, and they haven't even reached stores yet. I think they are going to put it back up sometime later this week.

cr8zy4MAC

All the new lipsticks are sold out online. I should of bought one when I had the chance.
Hmmm, this is sounding kind of weird to me. I ordered mine yesterday morning as well. I haven't received a shipping notice either. This is sounding fishy to me. I will be calling Sephora online in a few minutes. I was wondering what was taking so long to get a shipping confirmation email by now. It leaves me thinking that they had next to no inventory. This doesn't make sense at all.. I'll let you guys know if I find out anything at all.

vaisforluvrs

Hmmm, this is sounding kind of weird to me. I ordered mine yesterday morning as well. I haven't received a shipping notice either. This is sounding fishy to me. I will be calling Sephora online in a few minutes. I was wondering what was taking so long to get a shipping confirmation email by now. It leaves me thinking that they had next to no inventory. This doesn't make sense at all.. I'll let you guys know if I find out anything at all.
During sales, they tend to take longer to ship orders so I wouldn't worry just yet. All of my orders since I became Rouge have taken at least 2 days for processing.

cr8zy4MAC

During sales, they tend to take longer to ship orders so I wouldn't worry just yet. All of my orders since I became Rouge have taken at least 2 days for processing.
I just spoke to a gentleman from Sephora. He said the two lipsticks plus the lip gloss library are packaged and will be on their way shortly. I still find this very odd that they are sold out already. Hopefully they will refurbish their supply online, as well as having it instore as well.

ChosenOne

That's so weird about the new lipsticks! I just checked my order status on Sephora's site to see if there might be any clues as to what's going on there, and next to my Centifolia lipstick, it says permanently out of stock. Not sure what to make of that since I agree that it's unlikely that they actually sold out that fast, especially since all of the new colors were still in stock when I placed my order late last night. Just seems unlikely to me. I'm tempted to agree with @sujusarangx3 and say that maybe they released them earlier than they were supposed to, so they took them down from the site, but are still honoring the orders that were already placed for them.

cr8zy4MAC

When I went on the Sephora website just a short while ago, i couldn't even bring up the LE lipsticks from that collection at all. Zippo! It's like it never existed. :wtf2:

cr8zy4MAC

That's so weird about the new lipsticks!  I just checked my order status on Sephora's site to see if there might be any clues as to what's going on there, and next to my Centifolia lipstick, it says permanently out of stock.  Not sure what to make of that since I agree that it's unlikely that they actually sold out that fast, especially since all of the new colors were still in stock when I placed my order late last night.  Just seems unlikely to me.  I'm tempted to agree with @sujusarangx3 and say that maybe they released them earlier than they were supposed to, so they took them down from the site, but are still honoring the orders that were already placed for them. 
Maybe. I guess we'll all see in a little white what the heck is going on with all of this. I am going in to check on my order again and see if it says the same thing. That doesn't sound good. It reminds me of getting the same type of thing from MAC a day or so after placing my online order.

walkingdead

When I went on the Sephora website just a short while ago, i couldn't even bring up the LE lipsticks from that collection at all. Zippo! It's like it never existed. :wtf2:
They were in my cart when I saw out of stock in big bold fonts. I hope they do release them again later this week.

vaisforluvrs

That's so weird about the new lipsticks! I just checked my order status on Sephora's site to see if there might be any clues as to what's going on there, and next to my Centifolia lipstick, it says permanently out of stock. Not sure what to make of that since I agree that it's unlikely that they actually sold out that fast, especially since all of the new colors were still in stock when I placed my order late last night. Just seems unlikely to me. I'm tempted to agree with @sujusarangx3 and say that maybe they released them earlier than they were supposed to, so they took them down from the site, but are still honoring the orders that were already placed for them.
That usually doesn't mean much, other than they aren't available. When Clinique Ginger cheek pop blush was out of stock, it said the same thing on my love it list but it returned to the website a few days later. Sounds like they probably just weren't ready to launch it yet, although the lipgloss set is still available.

cr8zy4MAC

I just checked my bank account. The money has been deducted, so they must truly be on their way. Yippee! I will make certain to do some swatches for you once I get them in my hot little hands! I am glad to hear that everyone is loving the lip gloss library set. I will be playing with them quite a bit tomorrow at work. I will probaby pick up a second set. :eyelove:

cr8zy4MAC

For all of you out there wanting to get your hands on these lipsticks, I have a little info for you. I can't release all the details, but plan on seeing them back online and in a Sephora near you in the near future. :)