Bite Beauty

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
I placed an order for the Deconstructed Rose Lip Gloss Library with my 15% off. I threw in something for a dollar to get free shipping.
thmbup.gif

ChosenOne

@kimibos, here is the comparison between the full size Bite pencil and the one included in the 500 point perk. The one in the perk is obviously smaller, but it's not as tiny as I thought it might be.

cr8zy4MAC

I have to say no to it. I sinned with By Request.
I hope you enjoy your goodies from By Request. Maybe you'll be able to snag one of these sets before they're gone. They are really nice. They smell/taste so good, I had to keep myself from wanting to lip them off my lips right away. They have a lovley texture. :eyelove:

sujusarangx3

I got the two Deconstructed Rose lipsticks in Damask and Centifolia:

They smell like roses!
Damask leans more of a magenta than a pink. I forgot what the Sephora description was and I can't check now that they took the page down.. But it's going back because it pulls very very cool-toned on my NC25 skin, which I don't like.
Centifolia is right up my alley though. It looks orange in my swatch but it's not as dark when worn; in fact it's a very warm peach pinky color on my lips. I'm a sucker for peachy shades! I love this and I'm considering buying a backup!

brittbby

I got the two Deconstructed Rose lipsticks in Damask and Centifolia:  They smell like roses! Damask leans more of a magenta than a pink. I forgot what the Sephora description was and I can't check now that they took the page down.. But it's going back because it pulls very very cool-toned on my NC25 skin, which I don't like. Centifolia is right up my alley though. It looks orange in my swatch but it's not as dark when worn; in fact it's a very warm peach pinky color on my lips. I'm a sucker for peachy shades! I love this and I'm considering buying a backup!
I bought Centifolia and it's waiting for me at home! Now that I see your pictures, I'm really excited about it! Looks gorgeous and that packaging

kirtchik

Hun- could you do lip swatches if possible, please pretty please? I'm the same skintone, and I can't make up my mind about these lippies :)

vaisforluvrs

They smell like roses!
Damask leans more of a magenta than a pink. I forgot what the Sephora description was and I can't check now that they took the page down.. But it's going back because it pulls very very cool-toned on my NC25 skin, which I don't like.
Centifolia is right up my alley though. It looks orange in my swatch but it's not as dark when worn; in fact it's a very warm peach pinky color on my lips. I'm a sucker for peachy shades! I love this and I'm considering buying a backup!
They called it a rosy pink. I get mine on Monday--hope it works for me!

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie

They smell like roses!
Thanks for the swatches! I debated on getting those two shades, but they took them down before I checked out. I hope I can get them later.

cr8zy4MAC

BTW, Damask is on the left and Centifolia is on the right. I have a picture with me wearing both colors, with their peach lipgloss on top. Sorry for the rough makeup ... or lack thereof ..., but it is my day off from work. Thanks so much for you ladies putting up the pics and swatches of the lipstick as well. :) I ended up putting the Bite "Peach" lip gloss over top, just to soften it a bit. I usually soften the brighter, more pigmented colors. It works better for me that way. Centifolia kind of reminds me of Rose' with a little bit of Qunita thrown in, whereas I can't think of a dupe from their line for Damask.
bee65b43_image.jpeg

MaryJane

I'm seriously considering getting a backup of the lipgloss library. I've used 2 of the colors and love the texture. I can see myself wearing these colors year round. I hope Centiflora is available again soon.

walkingdead

I bought Centifolia and it's waiting for me at home! Now that I see your pictures, I'm really excited about it! Looks gorgeous and that packaging

cr8zy4MAC

I am very happy I have both. :) The girls at work are anxiously awaiting to see my new lipsticks. They loved the lip glosses! I love, love, love the taste!!!

cr8zy4MAC

Why did they take the lipstick down? Are they sold out
They either brought them out online too early or they were giving us a real quick tease. :) They will come back online and in the stores in a while, but I can't give the specifics, but they will be back!

indiekicks

I love the formula of the pencils, but no color stands out enough for me to bite the bullet and purchase.