Bite Beauty

User38

Why did they take the lipstick down? Are they sold out

most of the lippies and liquid lips for bite, kat von d are oos.. lol.

we had better shut up in here... the internet is watching
ohboy.gif

ChosenOne

Wore my Centifolia out over the weekend and LOVE it!!! It is such a beautiful color. A gorgeous peach/orange/coral that is bright enough to be bold, but subdued enough to wear to school functions and business dinners. (I know I can wear any color I want to those kinds of things, but I just personally don't like to bust out my super bright colors for those occasions). It's a little odd wearing something on your lips that smells (and slightly tastes) like roses, but I didn't find it off-putting or anything.

Haven't had a chance to try my Deconstructed Rose glosses yet. I'll bust that out tomorrow.

And now for an important announcement: CASSIS LIPSTICK IS BACK IN PRODUCTION!!! I already went into a way longer than necessary ramble in the All Things Sephora thread, so I won't repeat it here. But if anyone is looking for an amazing deep wine color lipstick, I strongly suggest you check it out!!!!

MaryJane

Does anyone know when Centifolia will be available again? It would be great to pick it up with the 15% off. Sounds like a great color for Spring and Summer.

cr8zy4MAC

Does anyone know when Centifolia will be available again? It would be great to pick it up with the 15% off. Sounds like a great color for Spring and Summer.
I can't give out the specifics, but I wouldn't wait on finalizing your 15% off order. Just set a little aside for these new lipsticks. It will be here before you know it. :)

brittbby

I finally got around to wearing centifolia and omg it's gorgeous!!! It's a great peach shade. I've been mixing it with shade three from the DR lipgloss set and it's gorge on! I can't get enough of these bite lipsticks... I need them all in my life!! Crappy lighting in this pic. It's late! Haha!
ca175432_image.jpeg

cr8zy4MAC

I adore every single one of my Bite lippies. :) :eyelove: Right now I am wearing a combo of Vouvray, Lavender and Vento.

cr8zy4MAC

Guess what? The lipsticks will be arriving in stores quicker than I originally thought! I will keep you posted!

katred

Specktra Bestie
Wore my Centifolia out over the weekend and LOVE it!!! It is such a beautiful color. A gorgeous peach/orange/coral that is bright enough to be bold, but subdued enough to wear to school functions and business dinners. (I know I can wear any color I want to those kinds of things, but I just personally don't like to bust out my super bright colors for those occasions). It's a little odd wearing something on your lips that smells (and slightly tastes) like roses, but I didn't find it off-putting or anything.

Haven't had a chance to try my Deconstructed Rose glosses yet. I'll bust that out tomorrow.

And now for an important announcement: CASSIS LIPSTICK IS BACK IN PRODUCTION!!! I already went into a way longer than necessary ramble in the All Things Sephora thread, so I won't repeat it here. But if anyone is looking for an amazing deep wine color lipstick, I strongly suggest you check it out!!!!
So happy to hear about Cassis! I kicked myself for missing this one. I've actually noticed that a few shades that seemed to be discontinued have migrated back onto the site (Rhone and Barolo). This brand deserves so much love.

ChosenOne

So happy to hear about Cassis! I kicked myself for missing this one. I've actually noticed that a few shades that seemed to be discontinued have migrated back onto the site (Rhone and Barolo). This brand deserves so much love.
Oooo I have to go take another look then...need to see what else has been added that wasn't around before! And yes, I agree to the love. So happy that more people are getting to know this brand!!