Black Radiance blushes

HeavenLeiBlu

Guess what I snagged yesterday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
There is another older d/c blush called Wild Cherry that I found a picture of online. Can't find it anywhere though. I think the traditional powder blushes may be discontinued and perhaps some displays haven't been updated yet.

I can't wait til it arrives! I found a Spiced Ginger at CVS last week, and I'm in Savannah right now and will try to find Ruby Treasure and the ever elusive Soft Honey before I leave in the morning.

DILLIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenLeiBlu
Guess what I snagged yesterday?

I can't wait til it arrives! I found a Spiced Ginger at CVS last week, and I'm in Savannah right now and will try to find Ruby Treasure and the ever elusive Soft Honey before I leave in the morning.

You lucky girl you!!! I'm seriously amazed at the pigmentation of these blushes compared to the price!

Curly1908

Quote:
Originally Posted by DILLIGAF
You lucky girl you!!! I'm seriously amazed at the pigmentation of these blushes compared to the price!

I know, right? It kind of makes you question the price tags attached to other blushes of comparable pigmentation (e.g. Nars).
cry.gif

DJ_Roxas

Has anyone tried the black radiance blushes? I've heard good reviews on you-tube about these for WOC...I can't find them any where near me though! Wal-mart (the only one close to me that carries it) is always sold out!
ssad.gif

Well I have two of the new ones from the Artisan Color Baked Blush Collection from Radiance if you're talking about those. I have them in the shades Toasted Almond and Warm Berry. I have done swatches for them but I have yet to try them out and yes they're very well pigmented and great for WOC ^_^. I'll put a swatch of them up in this topic if people would like to see them.

Curly1908

Ladies, there's a link to swatches for the new Black Radiance Artisan blushes on this website: http://makeuptianna.blogspot.com/

Toasted Almond looks like it might be a dupe for Soft Honey. I also like Warm Berry, but the bronzers look a little chalky.

I won't be trying any of the new products until I hit the pan on all of my current BR blushes.

openexpression

Hi ladies,

I know a lot of people were crushed when Black Radiance discontinued the Soft Honey blush. I just spotted some being sold on E-bay for $1.99 plus FREE SHIPPING. The seller had over 10 available. I picked up a few as gifts and just wanted to alert some of my fellow beauty addicts. Good luck!
grin.gif

P.S. There were also some listings for Ruby Treasure, Spiced Ginger, and Plum Sorbet

HeavenLeiBlu

Thanks, love! I've never clicked so hard and fast in my life! I got 2 Soft Honey's and one each of the rest, as backups to the ones I already have. P.S. Don't carry them around in your purse, yall, they break and lift from the pan easily (hence my new backups, LOL)!

Curly1908

Ladies, if you want Soft Honey -- you better order now. Some greedy muthaf*cka just bought 20 of them.

I hate hoarders with a passion.

MAChostage

Yeah, and I'm sure the ones they bought will show up later on eBay for a significantly higher price than the buyer originally paid!

Ladies, if you want Soft Honey -- you better order now. Some greedy muthaf*cka just bought 20 of them.

I hate hoarders with a passion.

VictoriaSecret4

If they are discontinuing them that sucks lol I had all four I could get my hands on as well as the bronzers. The four I have used is " Soft Honey ", " Ruby Treasures ", " Spiced Ginger ", and " Plum Sorbet ". The name rubbed off my bronzers but they are awesome if you can get them BUY THEM ALL!!!! Very pigmented, long lasting, and they look so natural. A Look I love is plum sorbet on the cheeks and MAC Currant lipliner with MAC Up The Amp lipstick perfect combo ;)

VAQTPIE

Just to let you ladies know....I picked up Plum Sorbet and Spiced Ginger today at CVS and they are 50% off (among many other dc'd items that CVS has marked down 50-75%). I also picked up a Mosaic Bronzer in Golden Shimmer for 50% off. I'm sure that CVS is making way for the new Black Radiance baked products.

FlippinFaces360

I love BR products toasted almond blush looks like Mac Raizian mixed with warm soul OMG! I also have Warm Berry it's b u tiful also i haven't found Soft Honey still looking for it but I also love their broners they are great and the lipsticks there are amazing also for WOC

I LOVE BLACK RADIANCE PRODUCTS ESPECIALLY THE BLUSHES!!

Check out ym blog and Youtube chnnel for a FULL TRUE REVIEW and PICTURES:

www.sherryblossombeauty.blogspot.com

www.youtube.com/sherryblossombeauty

Ive also gone a step further and reviewed other black radiance products.....lip liner, lipsticks, lip gloss, clear mascara!!!!

sss215

I picked up Spiced Ginger at CVS today for $2.50.

Did you know they were made by the same company that makes Wet and Wild? W&W have been coming out with some great products lately, and I saw the new BR blushes at Walgreens. They are very pretty and baked into the compact, kinda like MAC mineralize items.

HeavenLeiBlu

^^^ I did know that; judging by the labels of the blister cards of the blushes I've nabbed (Just going of my memory since I'm not at home to double-check), Markwins is the most recent company that has aquired them; They've changed hands from the original manufacturer about 3 times, and from what I gather; with each aquisition, they've cut a blush or two from the line.

I guess when Markwins decided to revamp WnW, they decided to do the same for BR. I'm still loath to check out the new mineral products, but I will soon enough, I guess. I hope it's truly an upgrade, like it seems to have been for WnW.

sss215

^^^ I did know that; judging by the labels of the blister cards of the blushes I've nabbed (Just going of my memory since I'm not at home to double-check), Markwins is the most recent company that has aquired them; They've changed hands from the original manufacturer about 3 times, and from what I gather; with each aquisition, they've cut a blush or two from the line.

I guess when Markwins decided to revamp WnW, they decided to do the same for BR. I'm still loath to check out the new mineral products, but I will soon enough, I guess. I hope it's truly an upgrade, like it seems to have been for WnW.
Everything looks good so far. They even have a few bronzers in the same format. Try Walgreens. They seemed to have updated faster than any of the drugstores

I wish BR went on sale when WnW does. BR never goes on BOGO. They have a new blush that looks like MAC Fever and one that is on the brown side. Very pretty

HeavenLeiBlu

Is there a la femme blush that is close to soft honey?

I only have one La Femme blush at the moment, and it's the Glow-On Rouge in the color Dark Amber, and it's pretty close, if not identical in the pan. I'm on my way out the door so I can't swatch right this minute.