Black Radiance blushes

pinkcrush

same - this happened to me when I tried to use it alone. Ick. Team "Embark for Everything" LOL - but seriously, Embark is wonderful on WOC in so many ways.
Did u find Blackberry was helpful marrying ur contour and highlight???

montREALady

same - this happened to me when I tried to use it alone. Ick. Team "Embark for Everything" LOL - but seriously, Embark is wonderful on WOC in so many ways.
Well it's a bronzer so maybe as a blush it doesn't work properly. This is why I figured it would work for deep tones, like Lupita deep. Love Embark! Team Embark unite!

sagehen

Did u find Blackberry was helpful marrying ur contour and highlight???
Well it's a bronzer so maybe as a blush it doesn't work properly. This is why I figured it would work for deep tones, like Lupita deep. Love Embark! Team Embark unite!
I tried to bronze with it as well and immediately removed all the makeup from my face. I tried with different brushes (I figured more fluffy might deposit lighter), just, not for me. Now, I plan to try the technique @pinkcrush recommended. This is the last straw for Blackberry!

pinkcrush

I tried to bronze with it as well and immediately removed all the makeup from my face. I tried with different brushes (I figured more fluffy might deposit lighter), just, not for me. Now, I plan to try the technique @pinkcrush recommended. This is the last straw for Blackberry!
Try marrying ur contour and shimmery highlight together with it lightly and I do mean lightly

Twinkle_Twinkle

So you don't put the MSF all over? I don't own one so I don't know. Hehehe. I've seen the MSFN at my cco...
I don't put my MSF's all over, not the shimmery/colored ones, although I suppose you could, depending on the shade. Some are more satiny and muted than others. I don't think I have any that I would put all over, maybe Comfort... I do put my MSNF all over though.

montREALady

I don't put my MSF's all over, not the shimmery/colored ones, although I suppose you could, depending on the shade. Some are more satiny and muted than others. I don't think I have any that I would put all over, maybe Comfort... I do put my MSNF all over though. 
Wait is Soft & Gentle a MSF? I bought it two weeks ago from my cco...yeah no, not all over. I think I will get a MSFN...deep dark and dark are at my cco too. Do I need it though? What makes it any different from any other mineral powder or powder? I also have the Becca Calypso you recommended to me. Bronzer but I have dusted it all over.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Wait is Soft & Gentle a MSF? I bought it two weeks ago from my cco...yeah no, not all over. I think I will get a MSFN...deep dark and dark are at my cco too. Do I need it though? What makes it any different from any other mineral powder or powder? I also have the Becca Calypso you recommended to me. Bronzer but I have dusted it all over.
Yup, Soft & Gentle is a MSF.

As for MSFN I think if you plan to use them as a finishing powder then, no you don't need them. I wear them as a sheer coverage powder foundation and I love them for that purpose. I find the coverage to be a bit more than a tinted moisturizer would be. If you already have mineral powders that you really like then I would say skip it. I actually returned the CoverFX mineral powder foundation because it wasn't different enough from my MSFN.

I just really love mine, lol. They are a good value (I felt like I had to use so much of the CoverFX just to took like I had anything on my face), it's a really nice, natural finish and they last a long time.

Is there a CCO in BK?!?!?!??!!

montREALady

Yup, Soft & Gentle is a MSF. As for MSFN I think if you plan to use them as a finishing powder then, no you don't need them. I wear them as a sheer coverage powder foundation and I love them for that purpose. I find the coverage to be a bit more than a tinted moisturizer would be. If you already have mineral powders that you really like then I would say skip it. I actually returned the CoverFX mineral powder foundation because it wasn't different enough from my MSFN. I just really love mine, lol. They are a good value (I felt like I had to use so much of the CoverFX just to took like I had anything on my face), it's a really nice, natural finish and they last a long time.  Is there a CCO in BK?!?!?!??!!
Really? I find the coverage to be less than minimal. But that's swatching on my hand. It's build able? I love the look and feel of them I must say. No it's around the corner from my job in midtown Manhattan! One of those where you need a pass through your job.

Twinkle_Twinkle

No it's around the corner from my job in midtown Manhattan! One of those where you need a pass through your job.
I use a dense brush to buff it in so maybe that's the difference?
th_dunno.gif
I get noticeable but subtle coverage from it and I wear it when I'm pressed for time and don't want to be barefaced. It's definitely a repurchasable product for me, but that may be because I don't have a TM or another mineral powder that I use.

Awww it's an exclusive CCO... tragic. I haven't been to one in years.

EDIT:
I just realized that MAC d/c'd Deep Dark MSFN! So many feelings!!! I don't know if I should look for a backup or just let it go, or what? I'm so lost...

montREALady

I use a dense brush to buff it in so maybe that's the difference? :dunno:  I get noticeable but subtle coverage from it and I wear it when I'm pressed for time and don't want to be barefaced. It's definitely a repurchasable product for me, but that may be because I don't have a TM or another mineral powder that I use.  Awww it's an exclusive CCO... tragic. I haven't been to one in years.  EDIT: I just realized that MAC d/c'd Deep Dark MSFN! So many feelings!!! I don't know if I should look for a backup or just let it go, or what? I'm so lost...
Did they?? Of course now I want it even more. I make no sense. If ever you're in Manhattan let me know and we'll get it from my place.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Did they?? Of course now I want it even more. I make no sense. If ever you're in Manhattan let me know and we'll get it from my place.
Sniffles, they did. I guess it's okay because I use Dark Deepest the most and that shade is still available. I just like to dust a little Deep Dark on top on it (Deep Dark is pretty red, which is maybe why they got rid of it). I'm trying to resist the urge to track down a backup.

I live in Manhattan, but I probably shouldn't go anywhere near a CCO right now, lol. When I'm feeling less spendthrift I'll definitely take you up on that offer!

montREALady

Sniffles, they did. I guess it's okay because I use Dark Deepest the most and that shade is still available. I just like to dust a little Deep Dark on top on it (Deep Dark is pretty red, which is maybe why they got rid of it). I'm trying to resist the urge to track down a backup.

I live in Manhattan, but I probably shouldn't go anywhere near a CCO right now, lol. When I'm feeling less spendthrift I'll definitely take you up on that offer!
Don't hesitate. This CCO is nothing like the ones I've heard about but I've found stuff, lol.

MzBrownBeauty

Rum Spice is beautiful and cheap!!! Have u tried Caramel??? It's a beauty too
Yep...I own Caramel as well
heart.gif
Its very subtle on me but I like it. I also, bought Blackberry to use as a contour but haven't done that yet. Can't beat the prices of BR products!
2cents.gif

MzBrownBeauty

Saw both and liked the look of them. I really don't need another product like this
blink.gif
poke.gif
Come on just get it...can't beat the price! Just JK! I understand. I'm almost getting to the point that I need to return to the low buy board cause I don't need another thing.
whistle.gif