Blue Notes de Chanel aka Blue Rhythm Collection

Ernie

[COLOR=0000FF]  I need to reach for TS more often.  I was very intrigued by the blue eyeliner (Dream Blue) and had to order it.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  I'm a real NP addict and had to have both NPs.  I'm wearing Tissé Jazz today and I [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]really like it.  Tissé Smoky is[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  also on its way to me.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   *:haha: [/COLOR] 
:encore: yay!
I stopped by a small Macy's near me to get my order online and pickup item and I saw the collection in the case.  There wasn't a display though. Now that I think of it maybe they moved them as much of the cosmetic department had been rearranged.  Anyway in the case I saw the nail polishes, quads, and single shadows.  I don't remember much else except that there were only 3 or 4 of each item.  I'm eager to return to get the polishes.  I think they will be there at least for the week.  I rarely see anyone at that counter.  I'm curious about the blue shadow single. It looked sparkly.  Are the sparkles noticeable on the eye?  I forgot about the illusion d'ombre so I didn't look for it.
I got the single shadow swing, I plan to wear it over the darker grey in the Smoky palette, as I didn't purchase the Jazz palette. It is a bit sparkly.

Medgal07

I love Vibrato!!!
eyelove.gif

elegant-one

oh.gif
Well, no one had the collection today. And, there are no Macy's anywhere around this mall. Nordies said it would be a couple weeks yet.

Sooooooooo, I bought 12 pairs of jeans
lol.gif
instead. I bought skinny jeans, the new flare jeans & one pair had a mom jean rise waist to it so my butt won't show
girlhaha.gif
And I got YSL Onde Rose stain. Oh, & a beautiful sundress from Anthropologie. My chicken pot pie soup at Nordies was so yummy.

I swatched the new grey Bobbie brown es palette & really liked it. Sephora was out of everything I wanted. Not much else new out to look at.

Medgal07

oh.gif
Well, no one had the collection today. And, there are no Macy's anywhere around this mall. Nordies said it would be a couple weeks yet.

Sooooooooo, I bought 12 pairs of jeans
lol.gif
instead
. I bought skinny jeans, the new flare jeans & one pair had a mom jean rise waist to it so my butt won't show
girlhaha.gif
And I got YSL Onde Rose stain. Oh, & a beautiful sundress from Anthropologie. My chicken pot pie soup at Nordies was so yummy.

I swatched the new grey Bobbie brown es palette & really liked it. Sephora was out of everything I wanted. Not much else new out to look at.
Died
th_roll1.gif
lol.gif
My Sis knows what to do with lemons----she makes jeans!!!!
lmao.gif

Vineetha

:eek: Well, no one had the collection today. And, there are no Macy's anywhere around this mall. Nordies said it would be a couple weeks yet. Sooooooooo, I bought 12 pairs of jeans :lol: instead. I bought skinny jeans, the new flare jeans & one pair had a mom jean rise waist to it so my butt won't show :haha: And I got YSL Onde Rose stain. Oh, & a beautiful sundress from Anthropologie. My chicken pot pie soup at Nordies was so yummy.  I swatched the new grey Bobbie brown es palette & really liked it. Sephora was out of everything I wanted. Not much else new out to look at.
:haha: :bigthumb:

elegant-one

Died
th_roll1.gif
lol.gif
My Sis knows what to do with lemons----she makes jeans!!!!
lmao.gif

th_dunno.gif
Nothing left to buy
lmao.gif
but jeans! I have a jeans addiction too...obviously.

Quote: Originally Posted by Vineetha

girlhaha.gif
thmbup.gif
greengrin.gif
My favorite part was the soup. lol Hopefully the jeans will still fit after that. Do you have the Sephora Narsassist es palette? I really liked it too.

Vineetha

My Local Macy's had the collection!! I used the pick up in store option and got tisse Jazz today!! :cheer: they didn't have the display set up yet so i didn't get a chance to check out the rest of the collection!! Probably this weekend!! Btw the store got very few pieces of the quad like 6 or so as per the SA!! She was telling it will likely all sell out even before they set up the collection display!!

elegant-one

My Local Macy's had the collection!! I used the pick up in store option and got tisse Jazz today!!
cheerleader.gif
they didn't have the display set up yet so i didn't get a chance to check out the rest of the collection!! Probably this weekend!! Btw the store got very few pieces of the quad like 6 or so as per the SA!! She was telling it will likely all sell out even before they set up the collection display!!
pompom.gif
Oh heavens, don't make me sweat it LOL!

Vineetha

:dunno: Nothing left to buy :lmao: but jeans! I have a jeans addiction too...obviously. :D My favorite part was the soup. lol Hopefully the jeans will still fit after that. Do you have the Sephora Narsassist es palette? I really liked it too.
No I don't......!! *cough cough* do I need it *cough* :haha: