Blue Notes de Chanel aka Blue Rhythm Collection

Ernie

Went back and got Tisse Jazz, also got the Jazzy Blue mascara top coat, it's outrageous, love it. Came home and just added some to the tips of my lashes. I was trying to buy the Volume Ultra Noir mascara, but it wasn't included in the display, I asked the SA if they had it and she said it wasn't coming till the holiday collection. Was anyone able to purchase it? Here are 2 pictures of the mascara top coat, this was just a quick test that I threw on after a whole day out, so excuse the circles etc!

Vineetha

Went back and got Tisse Jazz, also got the Jazzy Blue mascara top coat, it's outrageous, love it. Came home and just added some to the tips of my lashes. I was trying to buy the Volume Ultra Noir mascara, but it wasn't included in the display, I asked the SA if they had it and she said it wasn't coming till the holiday collection. Was anyone able to purchase it? Here are 2 pictures of the mascara top coat, this was just a quick test that I threw on after a whole day out, so excuse the circles etc!
Yes I agree you have beautiful eyes!! And the mascara looks so cutesy :eyelove:

Ernie

[COLOR=0000FF] Oh that's so awesome Ernie!!!  Gorgeous peepers, by the way.  I didn't see the Ultra Noir mascara online either[/COLOR]. [COLOR=0000FF] I hope you like Tissé Jazz.[/COLOR]
Thanks Meddy! It is a total frippery(is that a word?) ? I mean how often will I use that mascara top coat, but I had to have it! Maybe the Ultra Noir will be out with the next collection. I haven't seen this collection online yet.oh now I see it on Macy's.

Medgal07

I haven't seen this collection online yet.
girlhaha.gif

I call it the disappearing blue collection---it comes and goes in flashes----very easy to miss it!!! I've never seen such a crazy product roll-out and then roll back in again
lmao.gif

JerseyGirl

I love how it looks! Thank you for showing us- you have very pretty eyes!!

hitchcockblonde

Thank you for posting, it looks gorgeous on you! This mascara is the only item I'm interested in for this collection but I've been going back and forth over whether or not to get it. Frippery is right, lovely but I probably wouldn't wear it often and mascaras definitely have a shelf life.

MakeupAli

I picked up Jazzy Blue mascara, Vibrato nail polish and Mysterio Ilusion d'ombre. I'm on the fence about Fortissimo. I didn't see any shimmer until I went out in the sunlight. I'm going to search my stash for a dupe. I didn't even swatch Tisse Jazz but these swatch pics are killing me. Please stop!
I totally saw the shimmer! I was prepared to hold strong and not get Vibrato because I have several near dupes. But then I tried Fortissimo and caved. I also have the liner plus a back up-- love the liner. Here is an impromptu mani I did at the counter, adding Fortissimo and Vibrato to the mani I was wearing at the time.

Icecaramellatte

The State Street Macy's in Chicago has the collection. I went last night and they were just pulling everything out (they took all of the testers out for me). I had already grabbed Tisse Jazz and Jazzy Blue online (which look great in person), and I picked up Swing and Fortissimo after seeing them in person. Initially I thought Swing looked too similar to the colors in the quad, but it is WAY sparklier and just super pretty in person. Fortissimo was backordered when I ordered the other stuff online, so I grabbed that too. The liquid liner is really pretty too (and I tested it on my hand and it stuck all night through a few hand washes), but I bought Alezane instead (because WOW, very pretty).
Quote: Originally Posted by alnike86

Fortissimo...I love it so much!
Oh how I love how Fortissimo looks on you. I may cave. I swatched the liner but thought it might look too much like a blue liner I already have. Now that I think of it I should check mine. I used another liquid liner I bought around the same time but not the same brand and way too much product was getting on the wand. I really do love dark blue liner with minimal or no other eye makeup on the eye.

JerseyGirl

I can't find the liner on-line anywhere. Is it only in stores? I dread going to the Macy's counter that has them...