havent heard one thing about this collection. My SA in macys doesnt even know

MUST. BE. MINE

im just now completing the summer collection
these colors blew my mind
fortissimo doesnt look sheer either

and i was on a no buy after the summer colors

HA

sounded good
It has been confirmed by NM in Dallas as well as the regional manager of Chanel in Chicago, this is coming to local stores. No date for release, but it will be soon. As for the light green nail polish, not sure what collection this would for??? Perhaps a super early promo of Spring 2016? Blue Notes, Autumn, and Holiday are set. Who knows???? Will have to wait to see. Going to lunch with a top exec from Chanel from Paris. Will see what I can pry out of them.

ashievic

this was blog and swatches i discovered collection

im here for it

http://wellnailed.blogspot.com/

is it just me, or have they redid their formula.
the Mediterranee formulas were best ive tried lately from chanel
Blowing the cobwebs off my brain cells. I remember being taught in college the coverage of any product depends on the colors in the formula. As in blue color or it's cousin in the purple family apply differently then say a orange or yellow. Heck I could be wrong. Not the 1st time.

honey on boost

My last mani, Lavanda went on a solid 8 days
no chips

Mediterranee formula was so smooth, leveled out, great coverage

(i use gelous and seche vite)
good to know! I just ordered it last night
pompom.gif
1st polish in months!

Vineetha

It has been confirmed by NM in Dallas as well as the regional manager of Chanel in Chicago, this is coming to local stores. No date for release, but it will be soon. As for the light green nail polish, not sure what collection this would for??? Perhaps a super early promo of Spring 2016? Blue Notes, Autumn, and Holiday are set. Who knows???? Will have to wait to see. Going to lunch with a top exec from Chanel from Paris. Will see what I can pry out of them. 
I think the polish (fraicheur 767) is to complement the new Chance eau fraiche launching soon!!

Raindance

I just pulled out Bel Argus. How does it compare to Fortissimo?
My local Chanel counter had put aside both Vibrato and Fortissimo for me [ Released end May here in the UK] I'm glad I went to see in person. I had thought I would choose Vibrato out of the two, thinking Fortissimo was too close to Blue Satin, but was wavering as I'm not fond of a matt nail in blue and was not convinced I would actually wear Vibrato. I'd seen Vibrato described as electric blue and I think that's a good description. It's a very bold rich cobalt/electric blue.

However I was really pleasantly surprised by Fortissimo and have come home with that and absolutely LOVE it ! ... so much that I will be getting a back up unless I get sidetracked by the Beiges which are not out yet here.

It looks darker on the publicity info [and the swatches I saw earlier in the month at the Chanel counter ] and IRL, to my eye, it's definitely bluer and slightly lighter than Blue Satin which I find often appears almost black. Ironically this was the polish that caught my eye first back in the Spring but I thought I would give it a miss.

I took Blue Satin and Bel Argus with me to compare and it sits in between those two as a rich navy with a very subtle tiny sparkle/shimmer finish.

Winthrop44

Thanks a lot. I was going to skip this collection, mostly because I can't do blue es and Vibrato is not grabbing me the way it has others, but you've got me very curious about Fortissimo now.

nudibelle

hope you had an amazing time!!!!!!!!!

that sounds so nice
and here i spend my days at a library

nudibelle

Blowing the cobwebs off my brain cells. I remember being taught in college the coverage of any product depends on the colors in the formula. As in blue color or it's cousin in the purple family apply differently then say a orange or yellow. Heck I could be wrong. Not the 1st time.
you could be on to something
these latest colors have been amazing