Blue Notes de Chanel aka Blue Rhythm Collection

cheburaha

Hi Jess and welcome!
May I ask you where in Canada (which retailer) did you get the collection? I happen to be in Toronto now so I might go check it out. Thanks!

JessKO

Hi Jess and welcome!  May I ask you where in Canada (which retailer) did you get the collection? I happen to be in Toronto now so I might go check it out. Thanks!
Hi cherburaha! I got mine at The Bay. My local counter actually got the stock a few weeks ago, but they only got the testers today.

cheburaha

Hi cherburaha! I got mine at The Bay. My local counter actually got the stock a few weeks ago, but they only got the testers today.
Thanks Jess! That's really helps as I am one block away from the bay! Good thing it's already closed or otherwise I would have been there already;)

Vandekamp

Hi everyone, I'm new here! *waves* I live in Canada and I'm a Chanel addict. I got my Blue Rhythm (as its being advertised here) haul today. For those who are wondering, Vibrato is fairly close to Dior Sailor. It's a bit lighter than Sailor, and when placed side-by-side, Vibrato seems to have a slight cornflower undertone, whereas Sailor looks like more of a true blue. YSL Bleu Majorelle is much lighter. I tried taking pictures but my iPhone camera doesn't show the difference. It is slight.
:welcome:

hitchcockblonde

4a68a263_image.jpeg
Damn, maybe I do want the polishes....

mkoparanova

I saw the collection today and bought Vibrato and Mysterio. The other nail polish is also very pretty! There was one more IDO, which I can't find anywhere and I can't remember the name - I didn't like it at all! A light orangey nude with some shimmer.

JessKO

I saw the collection today and bought Vibrato and Mysterio. The other nail polish is also very pretty! There was one more IDO, which I can't find anywhere and I can't remember the name - I didn't like it at all! A light orangey nude with some shimmer. 
I think you're talking about #98 Melody? Sort of a matte, peachy nude? Chanel calls it an Illusion d'ombre velvet. I wasn't crazy about it either, but that's mainly because it totally blended into my skin tone. Fortissimo nail lacquer is super pretty; definitely lighter than Bleu satin. You can tell Fortissimo is blue, even in low lighting.

ashievic

Very pretty. Where did you see it? Is it at Saks yet? I have some items to return and was thinking to swing by and maybe get something from this collection.
I'm in the UK, I think you're getting it a bit later :/
It won't be here until mid to late June. We can always hope it will be sooner.

Scorpio69

Some IRL swatches (not my blog) http://justonebeautyblog.blogspot.com/2015/05/new-product-launch-chanel-blue-rhythm.html Iam definitely getting the eyeliner. Maybe the peach Ido .

laurennnxox

I'm glad perle de lune is being repromoted. I totally passed up on it last time-- and regretted it!! It looks beautiful :)

LV2EVOLVE

The electric blue liner, Vibrato, Swing... They should've taken out the black and white shadows from both quads and made a quad out of the rest of the shades.

mkoparanova

Why didn't I notice Perle de lune yesterday? It looks beautiful!
Vibrato is just a tad lighter than Dior Sailor. I think that people who don't want to have dupes or are on a budget, don't need both of them.