Blue Notes de Chanel aka Blue Rhythm Collection

ashievic

Remember, we should keep families together. I am a die hard for anything vamp. If a shrink was asked why they would probably say it was because my first memory of any makeup collection was Chanel Vamp and Demi Moore causing havoc for wearing the lip and nails. I think I was like 4. I was so pissed the P's would not let me wear the nail polish my first day of kindergarten. But I had my jelly shoes!!!!

I so get the OPI situation. I have the Russian collection. Never wear it, but just can't let it go.....

If you are a die-hard for anything vamp and/or like dark earthtones and golds, you must check out this collection from the indie brand, Dance Legend, which is one of my favorite brands of all time because of her subtle color sense. http://www.llarowe.com/shop-all/dance-legend/dance-legend-melange.html I mean I realize these are late winter colors but this is one family I had to reunite.
Vamp has no season. For me it is a 24/7 look!!!!

ashievic

For me, I only wear Vamp in the Fall and winter. Lol.
I promise it won't hurt, try it!!!!! Limits on makeup color choices are in your mind. Remember how shocking it was to wear red eyeshadow??? Of course it must be applied carefully or you will look like you had a serious crying jag.

Vandekamp

I promise it won't hurt, try it!!!!! Limits on makeup color choices are in your mind. Remember how shocking it was to wear red eyeshadow??? Of course it must be applied carefully or you will look like you had a serious crying jag.
I may try it when I go out one evening. How's that?

ashievic

I may try it when I go out one evening. How's that?
Baby steps, and remember, tossing on a top coat of a gloss will soften the look. Once you go Vamp, you will never go back!!! Welcome to the dark side (literally) for lips!!!!! I just think of Snow White, white skin and gorgeous lips. All my Mama's fault since she took me to see Snow White when it was re-released when I was little. I either wear nudes or soft colors or blow out vamp lips. Nothing in-between. Go big or go home!!!!

Medgal07

https://chicprofile.com/2015/05/chanel-blue-rhythm-summer-2015-collection-promo-photos.html
wavey.gif
Hello AnnieM!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!! I see so many things here that I NEED!!!

Medgal07

For those in the States, Mysterio was released here a few months ago at chanel.com

Have not checked if it still up.
I did a double take when I saw Mysterio because I have it. I've not yet worn it but I just might for a wedding on Friday night----still deciding on my makeup look.

ashievic

For those in the States, Mysterio was released here a few months ago at chanel.com

Have not checked if it still up.
I did a double take when I saw Mysterio because I have it. I've not yet worn it but I just might for a wedding on Friday night----still deciding on my makeup look.
It is lovely, you will love it!!!!

ashievic

Don't have a hub's, a boyfriend, but since he lives literally 2500 miles from my home base, he doesn't come into the equation as far as my purchases. I so agree take all that you MAY NEED for the wedding!!!! Anything you leave behind, it will so be what you NEED once you are there. My reasoning for the BY TERRY palettes. Two containers, lots of color choices, so no need to bring others. Which I so know is NOT going to happen!!!!

Medgal07

Don't have a hub's, a boyfriend, but since he lives literally 2500 miles from my home base, he doesn't come into the equation as far as my purchases. I so agree take all that you MAY NEED for the wedding!!!! Anything you leave behind, it will so be what you NEED once you are there. My reasoning for the BY TERRY palettes. Two containers, lots of color choices, so no need to bring others. Which I so know is NOT going to happen!!!!
lmao.gif
Truer words have never been spoken! I can go neutral for most of my outfits and just coordinate the lip colors----buy WHY? What-------a suitcase of just cosmetics
is unreasonable?

Medgal07

ASH---I just reviewed the collection list again and Yeux WPLL Eyeliner Perle de Lune is also a repromote.

MakeupAli

Well I'd be interested to hear what you think about those colors. I love them because many are just a few shades off from black. At the moment I am wearing Dior Perle because in summer I prefer low maintenance pales, when I'm not doing brights.

MakeupAli

Love that one. Good opportunity for anyone who has not picked it up yet. I think the cream blush, was it Invitation? has been done better by the TF cream blush.

I was at the Chanel counter today and swatched the pink stick blush. It's more vibrant than the TF-- like it a lot. I also tried two of the NPs-- Nude Pure and the pink one. They are a pass for me.

MakeupAli

Especially the funky colors ones!!!!! Love Dior polishes, but except for a few, too calm for me. Love the actual product. Chanel has incredible funky colors. I do usually skip the red/pinks/neutrals. Since I have a boatload of red ones I have never worn. But by gosh, I have them. Make them a LE and I am so there!!!!
What about the new yellow YSL? Now there is a funky color if ever there was one. Marigold-- would probably look horrible on me, but I ogle it anyway.

ashievic

lmao.gif
Truer words have never been spoken! I can go neutral for most of my outfits and just coordinate the lip colors----buy WHY? What-------a suitcase of just cosmetics
is unreasonable?
As well as being sure it will fit the carry on rules. Can't leave such precious cargo to be tossed around or worse yet get lost!!!!!!

JessKO

Hi everyone, I'm new here! *waves* I live in Canada and I'm a Chanel addict. I got my Blue Rhythm (as its being advertised here) haul today. For those who are wondering, Vibrato is fairly close to Dior Sailor. It's a bit lighter than Sailor, and when placed side-by-side, Vibrato seems to have a slight cornflower undertone, whereas Sailor looks like more of a true blue. YSL Bleu Majorelle is much lighter. I tried taking pictures but my iPhone camera doesn't show the difference. It is slight.