Blue Notes de Chanel aka Blue Rhythm Collection

mkoparanova

d3f8ac86_Screenshot_2015-05-13-18-21-25.png

charismafulltv

:crybaby:
They already received the preview but why 3 months away. I'm getting that Tisse Jazz quad Meddy. How about you? It might come in Sooner. I hope. But Kelsey of Bergdorf is on top of her game in terms of new launches. Their store gets it first here in the US.

Prettypackages

So pretty! I wish I liked blue eyeshadow on me. It is supposed to be awesome for brown eyes, but on me, it doesn't do anything.

MakeupAli

Chic Profile has wrong info, d'ombre 102 is currently being sold at chanel.com for those in the States. It is 98 d'ombre we aren't getting. I think the eyeliner is being sold now too at chanel.com with the collection that had Crescendo (spelled wrong, tired) as a blush. My brain is fried and I can't remember the name of the collection, sorry....
I think that may have been the Whitening or Pearl collection but the eyeliner is not up there now. That was the product I was eye-ing too. What is the quality of that liner I wonder. I had to return the YSL liner pen for not being smudge proof and just being too darn big and flappy. A lot of these felt tips feel stabby to me. But I love that blue-- that is totally a color i would wear.

MakeupAli

Agreed. Although I already have ysl bleu majorelle and Dior sailor so not sure if it's a must have. Chanel was a bit late on the bright blue.
Totally agree and I love the YSL and have such a hard time getting it into rotation. So...

hitchcockblonde

http://britishbeautyblogger.com/chanel-blue-rhythm-collection/
Usually I'm all over the nail polishes in Chanel collections, especially because I love blues. but these are doing nothing for me. I like Vibrato but I agree with others that it looks like Dior Sailor, and Fortissimo looks like Blue Satin. Really the only thing in this collection that looks interesting to me is the mascara topcoat. I'd really like to see it on the lashes though. It looks beautiful in the tube.

Scorpio69

New promo pics ( not my blog) I am really liking the liner and deep blue mascara but britishbeautyblooger said that the dark blue mascara is indistinguishable from black.????

Scorpio69

New promo pics ( not my blog) I am really liking the liner and deep blue mascara but britishbeautyblooger said that the dark blue mascara is indistinguishable from black.????
Sorry, http://retailtherapy.onsugar.com/Chanel-Blue-Rhythm-Collection-Photos-Information-37507902

ashievic

I am really liking the liner and deep blue mascara but britishbeautyblooger said that the dark blue mascara is indistinguishable from black.????
Bloggers said the same thing about the top coat for Holiday 2013. Buul$hyt blog reviewers. Will it be as bright as the yellow mascara from summer 2013? Of course not. I have found take the darkest black mascara you own. Chanel had one years ago super black. I think it might be re-released. Or Dior 090 mascara. Put two coats of that on, let it dry between applications. Use a mascara comb, get the clumps out stuck in your lashes. Then add whatever color mascara you desire on the TIPS of your lashes. This makes any color pop. From deep plum to Dior pink and anything in-between.

Scorpio69

Bloggers said the same thing about the top coat for Holiday 2013. Buul$hyt blog reviewers. Will it be as bright as the yellow mascara from summer 2013? Of course not. I have found take the darkest black mascara you own. Chanel had one years ago super black. I think it might be re-released. Or Dior 090 mascara. Put two coats of that on, let it dry between applications. Use a mascara comb, get the clumps out stuck in your lashes. Then add whatever color mascara you desire on the TIPS of your lashes. This makes any color pop. From deep plum to Dior pink and anything in-between. 
Thanks for the tip!

ashievic

Launching in July in the States. NM will also have the exclusive Perle collection that was previously sold only at chanel.com around the same time.

Latest posts