Blue Notes de Chanel aka Blue Rhythm Collection

Medgal07

Launching in July in the States. NM will also have the exclusive Perle collection that was previously sold only at chanel.com around the same time.
Woo hooooo!!
yahoo.gif
I feel a Chanel birthday haul coming on!!!!

Icecaramellatte

Launching in July in the States. NM will also have the exclusive Perle collection that was previously sold only at chanel.com around the same time.
Oh I was sure Nordies would have the Perle collection for the Anniversary sale.

I don't know if I'm getting anything from this collection. I just went through my eyeliners. My holder is quite full and I found a Chanel blue liner I've never used. I could not remember even buying it. I have been buying quite a bit of blue liners lately too.

I think the problem is that in an effort to be better organized, I started putting products in their places right away before using them. I used to keep all new products in a basket but as it took awhile to get to everything, I decided to put them away first. Well, it seems that I just forget some things are there. I think I may go back to my old system.

Back to this collection, I was eyeing the liquid eyeliner but I have a blue one from Mac that I like.

ashievic

I did not mean it was an exclusive to NM the Perle previously released. I meant it was originally an exclusive for chanel.com only. Really, go to eBay get the towers that are like 2 feet tall. It keeps your products nice and organized. I use to keep them in a cute Mason jar a little girl gave me at a job site I was on. I jammed it full, and many colors got loss in the crowd!

Icecaramellatte

I did not mean it was an exclusive to NM the Perle previously released. I meant it was originally an exclusive for chanel.com only. Really, go to eBay get the towers that are like 2 feet tall. It keeps your products nice and organized. I use to keep them in a cute Mason jar a little girl gave me at a job site I was on. I jammed it full, and many colors got loss in the crowd!
Thanks for clarifying.

starletta8

Since I have a compulsion to own every Chanel NP out there, I'll be picking up the polishes- but that's it. I've got blue eyes and don't find blue a particularly easy color to wear.

Medgal07

Since I have a compulsion to own every Chanel NP out there, I'll be picking up the polishes- but that's it. I've got blue eyes and don't find blue a particularly easy color to wear.
Totally understand Starletta---there are very few Chanel NPs that I'm able to resist!

MakeupAli

I know I have enough blue NP but I still want it---it's so pretty!!!
eyelove.gif
We are neurologically programmed to respond to certain colors (the endorphins or something maybe) and it makes them hard to resist.

I've got boxes and boxes of NPs taking up space-- I even put some collectible OPIs out on the street for giveaway because I don't have the time to sell or swap them. I've never even worn Bleu Majorelle or Azur ONCE for crying out loud and yet I am tempted too.

(Takes a deep breath)-- going for the blue eyeliner. That I can really use and do not have a thousand dupes for.

ashievic

I know I have enough blue NP but I still want it---it's so pretty!!!
eyelove.gif

We are neurologically programmed to respond to certain colors (the endorphins or something maybe) and it makes them hard to resist.

I've got boxes and boxes of NPs taking up space-- I even put some collectible OPIs out on the street for giveaway because I don't have the time to sell or swap them. I've never even worn Bleu Majorelle or Azur ONCE for crying out loud and yet I am tempted too.

(Takes a deep breath)-- going for the blue eyeliner. That I can really use and do not have a thousand dupes for.
Remember, we should keep families together. I am a die hard for anything vamp. If a shrink was asked why they would probably say it was because my first memory of any makeup collection was Chanel Vamp and Demi Moore causing havoc for wearing the lip and nails. I think I was like 4. I was so pissed the P's would not let me wear the nail polish my first day of kindergarten. But I had my jelly shoes!!!!

I so get the OPI situation. I have the Russian collection. Never wear it, but just can't let it go.....

ashievic

Totally understand Starletta---there are very few Chanel NPs that I'm able to resist!
Especially the funky colors ones!!!!! Love Dior polishes, but except for a few, too calm for me. Love the actual product. Chanel has incredible funky colors. I do usually skip the red/pinks/neutrals. Since I have a boatload of red ones I have never worn. But by gosh, I have them. Make them a LE and I am so there!!!!

MakeupAli

Remember, we should keep families together. I am a die hard for anything vamp. If a shrink was asked why they would probably say it was because my first memory of any makeup collection was Chanel Vamp and Demi Moore causing havoc for wearing the lip and nails. I think I was like 4. I was so pissed the P's would not let me wear the nail polish my first day of kindergarten. But I had my jelly shoes!!!!

I so get the OPI situation. I have the Russian collection. Never wear it, but just can't let it go.....
If you are a die-hard for anything vamp and/or like dark earthtones and golds, you must check out this collection from the indie brand, Dance Legend, which is one of my favorite brands of all time because of her subtle color sense. http://www.llarowe.com/shop-all/dance-legend/dance-legend-melange.html I mean I realize these are late winter colors but this is one family I had to reunite.

Medgal07

OMG---I don't think I've ever worn my YSL Bleu Majorelle (Bright Cobalt Blue) 18 ,but I think I might have worn
Chanel Azure ( Metallic Blue-Green) ) 531 at least once.

Medgal07

If you are a die-hard for anything vamp and/or like dark earthtones and golds, you must check out this collection from the indie brand, Dance Legend, which is one of my favorite brands of all time because of her subtle color sense. http://www.llarowe.com/shop-all/dance-legend/dance-legend-melange.html I mean I realize these are late winter colors but this is one family I had to reunite.
girlhaha.gif

Anniemaxx

Here is the updated info for Chanel Blue Notes de Chanel https://chicprofile.com/2015/05/chanel-blue-rhythm-summer-2015-collection-promo-photos.html

Latest posts