• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

blue reflection woc

angeluv009

OK in all honesty, I have to say that I really hate bright blue eyes.
But you have been the first (and so far only) exception! I hate to admit it, but I really just fell in love with how this looks on you! The color looks soooo nice on your skintone. Maybe i hate blue so much b/c I normally see it on super light people and it reminds me of that bad blue eyeshadow and pale lips look... which annoys me... im a complicated person ;-) lol
Good job and keep those bright colors coming!

milamonster

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeluv009
OK in all honesty, I have to say that I really hate bright blue eyes.
But you have been the first (and so far only) exception! I hate to admit it, but I really just fell in love with how this looks on you! The color looks soooo nice on your skintone. Maybe i hate blue so much b/c I normally see it on super light people and it reminds me of that bad blue eyeshadow and pale lips look... which annoys me... im a complicated person ;-) lol
Good job and keep those bright colors coming!

haha thanks!! you scared me at first lol. thank you hun

SiCiLyGiRl

it looks great.. i like it much
smiles.gif

milamonster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
i wish i could pull off that blue like you!!!

im sure you can, grab some blue and go crazy =))

milamonster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartsANDkisses
Very pretty!
And I am jealous of your brows, they look sooo good!

thanks hun, iactually have a brows tut on here (video and a picture one), but i am going to do it again because that ones crappy! lol

milamonster

i think the blue is electric blue from Nixie. I will ask them next time I go in if they're open.

This is entered into the tutorial contest so please vote if you like it =) Thanks