Blush recs (New to MAC blushes)

ladyJ

I have been collecting MAC eyeshadows but I have no MAC blushes. I am NC37 in the mineralized satinfinish foundation and 123 in MUFE HD. Thanks in advance!

these are the ones I was thinking about getting:
Sunbasque
Margin
Prism
Peachykeen

cetati

DOLLYMIX! It is my favorite MAC blush. It looks scary in the pot but is the PERFECT pink glow.

TISH1124

Dollymix, Eversun, Stark Naked, Margin (love), Sunbasque is my next purchase...Most of these can be found at the CCO if you have one, except for Stark Naked)

Sweet as Coacoa is pretty too

MzzRach

Prism is a great neutral, very subdued, but goes with everything.

Margin is gorgeous, definitely consider that one.

Dollymix and Springsheen are worth looking at if you want brighter options.

And I agree with Tish, Stark Naked, a beauty powder blush currently available in the Red She Said holiday collection, is absolutely amazing. It is a pink raspberry with fine gold shimmer and a velvety texture. It's quite honestly to die for.

FiestyFemme

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
And I agree with Tish, Stark Naked, a beauty powder blush currently available in the Red She Said holiday collection, is absolutely amazing. It is a pink raspberry with fine gold shimmer and a velvety texture. It's quite honestly to die for.

Yes, love this! I literally have to stop myself from wearing it every single day.

cetati

Ionno about the refills, but the pan should be the same as the shadow pans which is $12.00.

ladyJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by cetati
Ionno about the refills, but the pan should be the same as the shadow pans which is $12.00.

Thanks. I'm gonna guess it is around $15 dollars. lolz.

Amaranth

Quote:
Originally Posted by cetati

They should be the same price as the eyeshadow pans? No way! Eyeshadows in the pot and blushes in the pot aren't the same price, and neither are the pans. I could tell you how much they are in Canada, but that's probably mainly useless to you. But they are definitely more than the eyeshadow pans.

dominichulinda

You should def. go to the cco store..I only discover that store this year during springtime..only if I knew about this place 4 years ago lmao..I would I have saved loaaaaaaaaaads of $$..but now I'm moved over to sephora somewhat for the mufe other random..(hoping mufe goes to the cco in my dreams lol)

well...my favs.

Blushbaby
gingerly
margin
coppertone
prism
mufe # 26

kaexbabey

i'm nc37-40 and my favorites are sunbasque, FLEUR POWER with a gold shimmer or highlight powder on top, and melba!

jdechant

Peachykeen is quite nice! I got it last week and I actually like it more then I thought I would. Of course I would say Stark naked...YOU MUST pick one of those up if you can..its an amazing color!!! I don't have it yet, but I was told by many specktrette's that XRocks blush is very pretty (its discontinued though, but can usually be found at the cco) Dollymix is also a must!! Good luck!

ladyJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranth
They should be the same price as the eyeshadow pans? No way! Eyeshadows in the pot and blushes in the pot aren't the same price, and neither are the pans. I could tell you how much they are in Canada, but that's probably mainly useless to you. But they are definitely more than the eyeshadow pans.

lolz! It's cool. I think I'll just go to the MAC store and ask them or call up there. Thanks though!

kittykit

Cubic is a pretty colour for everyday natural looks. Stark Naked is to die for
greengrin.gif

abbey_08

another one for stark naked here! i LOVE it!! i love how the gold shimmer catches the light. its gorgeoooous!! wish it was perm! ...sometimes i put a teeeny tiny bit of crushed borgainville ccb underneath it to make it a little brighter

2nigurl

Ditto with Stark Naked, its absolutely amazing color. It looks more beautiful when you put on top of it the Petticoat MSF. Btw, im NC42.