Blush recs (New to MAC blushes)

MsChrys79

The Pro pans are $15 and the regular are $18 unless they are creme then I don't know, but the mineralized are usually $21 and the palettes are $12

HTH!

My favorites are:

Eversun
X-Rocks
Sweet as Cocoa
Warm Soul
Peechykeen
Gleeful
Stark Naked
and I like Dollymix but you have to use it really really lightly! And I'm a NC50 if that helps any.

ladyJ

So I def. need to pick up stark naked. I think I'm gonna go to the CCO where I live and see if they have any of the blushes everyone has mentioned. I hope I can.

Thanks everyone!

Zoffe

Peachykeen looks great on pretty much everyone!
smiles.gif

It's my HG blush
smiles.gif

dominichulinda

I will try to get stark naked now lol!!

Yes x-rock is amazing!!!!!!!!! as well as cubic ..as well as dollymix, eversun and warmsoul ..I have them... so I can vouch for those as well
smiles.gif

barbie.doll

I think that these would look lovely on your skin tone:
Sunbasque
Dollymix
Peachtwist or Peachykeen
Fleur Power (if you want a matte pink color)

hawaii02

Ditto again to Stark Naked! It's my favorite of the three I do have. Dollymix is my next purchase.

ladyJ

I guess I'm gonna have to invest in this blush. I saw the swatches and it is really pretty! I hope it looks good on my skin too.

chaffsters33

o man, you guys are making me feel like if I miss out on Stark Naked I will regret it for the rest of my life! lol
Also, I was wondering what you guys think of Peaches blush? cuz i just think the name is adorable!

pdtb050606

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaffsters33
o man, you guys are making me feel like if I miss out on Stark Naked I will regret it for the rest of my life! lol
Also, I was wondering what you guys think of Peaches blush? cuz i just think the name is adorable!

I really like this one ^ it is kind of bright though, I'll have to dig it out tonight and give it a whirl
yes.gif

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaffsters33

Peaches is a true peach, so if that's what you're looking for, go for it. It's a sheertone without any shimmers. I found it too sheer for my liking, I had to layer it quite a few times before it actually showed up on me, while still trying to ensure that I don't layer too much or else it'll look orangey on me. It's ok if you want a natural looking blush, but IMO it'll better suit warmer toned people. HTH.
smiles.gif

ladyJ

SO many options...so little money! haha! My credit card bill is outrageous right now...BUT I'm totally going to splurge after finals cause I am pooped from all this studying!