• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Bronze-y smokey eye look [very pic heavy]

mello

Thanks everyone! xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by cattykitty
OMG, did u hand draw that illustration

I did! I just made a vector in paint shop pro
smiles.gif

sincola

Thanks for sharing this great tutorial and these nice tips, mello!! It is really easy to follow and very helpful!

ShesAFoxyLady

Fab tut & can I just ask what contact brand you're wearing & what colour your eyes are naturally? I think your eyes look lovely on here and I only ask as I wear contacts myself (not coloured... yet!) and have dark brown eyes but might be interested in trying some this colour
smiles.gif

mello

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShesAFoxyLady
Fab tut & can I just ask what contact brand you're wearing & what colour your eyes are naturally? I think your eyes look lovely on here and I only ask as I wear contacts myself (not coloured... yet!) and have dark brown eyes but might be interested in trying some this colour
smiles.gif

My eyes are a medium brown and the contacts I used were Freshlook in True Sapphire

Quote:
Originally Posted by babiid0llox
Gorgeous! Btw what liquid eyeliner did you use?? Me wantie hehe
greengrin.gif

It was a Rimmel liquid liner, I can't quite remember the exact name, though. Sorry!
ssad.gif

KimmyAnn_678

I'm glad I saw this tut... I love the look and it's something I think I can do! The pics with color edited onto them are very helpful in explaining where I would need to put e/s.

Thanks for sharing
smiles.gif

lDeelDee

Extremely clear and easy to follow! Thank you for taking the time to do this! If only I found this when I first started learning makeup! :[

ylin4985

Fantastic! I'm gonna try it out soon. Thanks for the tutorial! And btw, love your funny face expressions in the pics :p