Burberry Beauty

eepeepburrah

http://www.temptalia.com/burberry-nude-no-002-wet-dry-glow-shadow-review-photos-swatches#more-189896

Temptalia loves the new shadows!!

aurescent

Weird that her eyeshadow is only 0.06 oz... On Burberry.com it says the eyeshadows are 0.09 oz and a girl on youtube says the ones she bought are also 0.09 oz.

peanut

Another review. She loves the new shadows as well:

http://mostlysunnyblog.com/2015/02/18/whoa-burberry-the-birds-and-the-bees-first-impression-swatches/#more-20571

sugarberry

Weird that her eyeshadow is only 0.06 oz... On Burberry.com it says the eyeshadows are 0.09 oz and a girl on youtube says the ones she bought are also 0.09 oz.
I believe that is the Glow formula. That's a separate formula from the wet and dry new range.

Sugar & Spice

The Glow is wet & dry as well and I love the Nude one I bought and will certainly get others. Actually I don't even like the old formula anymore, the wet & dry range is smoother.

ellyk

The Glow is wet & dry as well and I love the Nude one I bought and will certainly get others. Actually I don't even like the old formula anymore, the wet & dry range is smoother.
I agree. Got to test the new shadows the other day and they are so sooo soft, and more pigmented than the original formula. Was a bit sad that Trench was gone, but I think the replacement Stone isn't bad (though it is way more pigmented/opaque).

Icecaramellatte

I recommend Almond, Midnight Brown, Rosewood, Mulberry, and/or Antique Rose. They are just beautiful neutrals that you can't go wrong with. I reeeeallly like Pearl Grey and Storm Grey as well.
Oh I forgot to look for old Almond when I was in Saks the other day. I did look for it in Nordstrom and they didn't have any of the old formula. The wet/dry almond did not look as warm as I remembered but I could be wrong.

As for Pale Barley, I usually use it with Dark Sable in the outer V and Gold Trench.

Medgal07

Oh I forgot to look for old Almond when I was in Saks the other day. I did look for it in Nordstrom and they didn't have any of the old formula. The wet/dry almond did not look as warm as I remembered but I could be wrong.

As for Pale Barley, I usually use it with Dark Sable in the outer V and Gold Trench.
I love Pearl Barley and that's an awesome combo that you came up with!!!

Vineetha

f1f15397_image.jpeg
faec3d4c_image.jpeg

BlahWah

Oh. My. WHAT. !!! That print with those colours is so up my alley. I almost want to get it regardless of texture and payoff, lol. Just a tad MAC-collection deprived, methinks. =P

But seriously. It's pretty. Love it. Is this summer or fall release? Eep, more info needed!!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Oh. My. WHAT. !!! That print with those colours is so up my alley. I almost want to get it regardless of texture and payoff, lol. Just a tad MAC-collection deprived, methinks. =P

But seriously. It's pretty. Love it. Is this summer or fall release? Eep, more info needed!!
Fall :)

sugarberry

I agree. Got to test the new shadows the other day and they are so sooo soft, and more pigmented than the original formula. Was a bit sad that Trench was gone, but I think the replacement Stone isn't bad (though it is way more pigmented/opaque).
Yeah, the new formula is pretty silky and pigmented. It's a shame some of the colours aren't the same, though. I ended up picking up some of the old formulas just for the colour.

Natyk

I have Rosewood in both formulas. New formula is silkier and more pigmented, while the original formula is buildable and not as smooth in texture. Color wise its similar but it takes several layers of old formula to build to intensity of one layer of new formula