Burberry Beauty

NYCBeautyJunkie

Got the new Lip & Cheek Blooms yesterday. They're similar in texture to YSL Creme blushes, but a bit thinner. L-R: Poppy, Peony
951eaacb_image.jpeg
3b4f0a3f_image.jpeg

peanut

Nice! These are bigger than I expected! I ordered Rose and Orange Blossom, then decided I needed Peony as well. Haven't received them yet. My SA was most excited about Poppy (what you bought) and Tulip (the purple shade), but I'm a pastel kind of gal. So what do you think of them? They look so pretty! Thanks for the pics!!

NYCBeautyJunkie

[@]Vineetha[/@] [@]peanut[/@] I still haven't test driven them on my face but they really do have a similar texture to YSL's Creme Blush, although they are slightly waxy while YSL's is a bit creamy/mousse like-- not a bad thing, it kind of creates the matte lightweight texture and finish they describe. It's very thin but the pigment is really great! Quick swatches; L-R: YSL thrown in for kicks, Burberry Poppy, Burberry Peony
b8d82621_image.jpeg

peanut

Thanks so much for posting!! I haven't tried the YSL, but these sound quite nice! And from you swatches, I think I'm really going to like Peony. Gee, Poppy looks pretty as well but I've done enough damage. lol!

Vineetha

[@]Vineetha[/@] [@]peanut[/@] I still haven't test driven them on my face but they really do have a similar texture to YSL's Creme Blush, although they are slightly waxy while YSL's is a bit creamy/mousse like-- not a bad thing, it kind of creates the matte lightweight texture and finish they describe. It's very thin but the pigment is really great! Quick swatches; L-R: YSL thrown in for kicks, Burberry Poppy, Burberry Peony
b8d82621_image.jpeg
Thank you so much for your thoughts!! I think I will go ahead and pick up Poppy to start with!!

Vineetha

Beauty professor review! http://www.beautyprofessor.net/2015/05/summertime-incarnate-buberry-lip-cheek.html?m=1

Anneri

Ladies, I've a question! (I've only limited experience with Burberry products because we don't have a counter.) I'm looking for a highlighter and @Medgal07 recommended Gold Glow. I had a look at the German Burberry Website, and all I can find are Nude Glow, Warm Glow and Summer Glow. Are they in any way similar to Gold Glow?

Monsy

I don't think they are
but I've read somewhere they are reformulating and will re launch their regular highlighters - maybe you should wait for those ?

awickedshape

Ladies, I've a question! (I've only limited experience with Burberry products because we don't have a counter.) I'm looking for a highlighter and @Medgal07 recommended Gold Glow. I had a look at the German Burberry Website, and all I can find are Nude Glow, Warm Glow and Summer Glow. Are they in any way similar to Gold Glow?
Winter Glow was a lovely holiday collection. The palette and highlighter are so good. I have limited highlighter experience but the closest matches I've seen were in this review http://indigo-kir-royale.blogspot.com/2014/11/burberry-gold-glow-fragranced.html?m=1

Anneri

I don't think they are but I've read somewhere they are reformulating and will re launch their regular highlighters  - maybe you should wait for those ? 
Winter Glow was a lovely holiday collection. The palette and highlighter are so good. I have limited highlighter experience but the closest matches I've seen were in this review http://indigo-kir-royale.blogspot.com/2014/11/burberry-gold-glow-fragranced.html?m=1
Thank you, monsy & AWS! I'll definitely wait a bit to see if the reformulated highlighters appear on the site! In the meantime I'm definitely looking into Kevin Aucoin Candlelight although I've no idea where I can get that over here! Thank you so much for the link AWS!

Latest posts