Burt's Bees

Dark_Phoenix

I love their stuff <3
Anyone else? What are your favorite products?

I like the lip shimmers (in champange), Rosewater & Glycerin Toner, Hand Salve (which smells so friggen herby, like rosemary, it's really strong scented and super greasy), and Lemon butter cuticle cream.

Pisses me off that I'll have to order it online now...

Lissa

I LOVE their Attar of Rose serum. I put it under my eyes and it hydrates nicely. Not greasy at all.

After reading reviews on makeupalley I was looking for it over here, and found it was like £25! I finally got it on ebay from the US for the equivalent of about £5. And I've had it well over a year now and I'm only halfway through it.

I'd like to try the Lip Shimmers definitely. And everything else. Especially that Almond Milk hand cream
th_drool.gif

xiahe

i loooove their lemon butter cuticle cream...and i also really like their honey lip balm. they must have changed the formula or something because the first one i bought had a really grainy texture and the product itself looked "cakey." it moisturized pretty well, tho. anyway, i bought a new tube and the texture on this one is really nice - it's really smooth, just like a normal lip balm.
smiles.gif

Robin

I like the lip shimmer in Nutmeg...it's a great light bronze color that's perfect for summer. I also like the replenishing lip balm with pomegranate oil. It doesn't feel too waxy or thick on my lips. I like to use this before applying lipstick or lipgloss. I'm also a sucker for a lip balm that smells/tastes good.

I also like my Alba brand lip balm in Passion Fruit Nectar, but I find that it's a little thicker so I use it at night or when I'm not wearing lip color.

AfricanaEyes

Ohhh...the lemon butter cuticle cream is the best. As wall as the lip balms.

Do you really have to order it online? I still grab Burt Bee's items from health food stores.

MsCuppyCakes

I love Apricot Baby Oil, Baby Bee Buttermilk Lotion. I have Toffee Champagne, and Raisin lip shimmers. But I don't really use them.

I really dislike, Honey Lip Balm, it dried my lips.

S.S.BlackOrchid

Rhubarb and Merlot lip shimmers and Rosewater & Glycerin toner.

I really didn't like their tinted moisturizer though (very clumpy, cakey and greasy)

righteothen

Dr. Burt's Res-Q Ointment. That stuff is wonderful for cuts and burns. Smells herby and mediciny, but I like the smell.

Radiance Lip Shimmer. That stuff is amazing. I own some other lip shimmers, which look nice, but this one I can layer with anything, or wear by itself.

Eggplant lipstick. This is DC (/cry) but it's absolutely wonderful, and one of the few mauves that have looked right on me.

Pearl and Heather e/s were nice, too, but I never bought a full size of them, because I have combo skin, and was afraid they would melt. Definitely recommend a try to people who can wear creamier e/s.

mishameesh

I love the lip shimmers! I'm so glad I discovered these! I have Rhubarb, Watermelon, Merlot, Papaya. Pretty colors. I also like the honey lip balm. THis works very well under lipstick. This balm lasts longer than most others. I wear it at nite, and wake up to soft lips!

I'd love to try more products from them.

red

I love their soap, GARDEN TOMATO. So creamy, silky & removes makeup in a flash without burning your eyes.

061_l.jpg

prettygirl

i didnt even know that burts beeswax made all of these products. but my all time favorite lip balm is definitely burts beeswax!!!! i dont know the specific name of it.. because i tend to peel the cover off.. but i've been using it for years!!

iheartangE

I just got one of those mini-kit things with a bunch of product samples in it and it's awesome-it has a honey lipbalm, hand salve, lemon cuticle butter, almond milk hand cream, banana hand cream, peppermint foot lotion, aloe buttermilk body lotion and honey buttermilk body lotion samples!

I LOVE the aloe buttermilk body lotion the best-I even used it right after shaving (everything else always burns) and it didn't burn at all! Plus it smells delicious and today my skin is super soft!

Burt's bees is looooove!

NaturallyME

i love the original lip balm the honey one not so much, but i just a kit too and i will be trying all those other goodies soon!!

knoxydoll

The balm is the only stuff that works for me in the winter. I love the Hand Salve and the Lemon Cuticle cream too. I haven't used much else of theirs. I might look into it now.

Holly

My favourite is the Baby Bee Buttermilk Lotion. My arms tend to get super red for some reason, but when I put this on it, it tones down my skin to its proper skin tone. NO idea how it does it, but it makes me soo happy, because when my arms are super red, im really self conscious about em and just cover them up most of the time.

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiahe
i loooove their lemon butter cuticle cream...

Yes! This stuff is awesome! I use it as a cuticle cream and sometimes as a lipbalm. It smells so great too, like lemons.

XShear

I only love their orignal lip balm - I keep coming back to it! I've tried the Almond Milk hand cream before, gorgeous smell ... but it was a bit hard to work with and a bit greasy. :/

Also, I've tried the lip shimmers in "Raisin" ugh, not a favourite at all.