Burt's Bees

chocolategoddes

i have a small kit of theirs and I smell so strange in a good way. I hugged my friend and he was like, " you smell like pancakes". lol
i really like their lotions and lip balms

cindel25

I only used their Rosewater toner; everything either dried me out, give me a rash or just wasn't effective enough.

dirtball

my bf loves hand salve, i think its really greasy though. i prefer the hand repair in the purple tube....smells TERRIBLE but it doesnt make your hands shiny, greasy, slippery, but it also doesnt just all get absorbed so 5 seconds later you feel like you need more. you kinda feel a barrier around your hands protecting them from the elements. he also likes the lip balms, except for the fact that the delicious smelling pomegranate kind turns your lips pink. he didnt appreciate that very much haha. i like the orange face wash a lot. what exactly does the res q ointment do???

sararose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissa
I LOVE their Attar of Rose serum. I put it under my eyes and it hydrates nicely. Not greasy at all.

I swear by this product as well! I also found the review on MUA and searched frantically for it!

I couldn't find it in any store, so I was forced with the issue on where to buy it online. Then one day, while walking down a Burt's Bee's aisle in the HUUUUGE Whole Foods at Columbus Circle in NYC, I found it!

This is a GREAT product to fill in under eye lines and to prevent eyelids and under eyes from drying out! I highly recommend it!

Caderas

i agree with a commenter above. i love the original burt's bee's but the honey one is difficult one. i always have at least 2 tube's of the original at all times. one for home and one for the go!

i also like the lemon butter cuticle cream stuff. i still have a whole stash of their stuff in a drawer to try out from 3 kits, haha.
greengrin.gif

Melon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleydenise
Target carries this brand =]

Ilove the Replenishing lip balm <3

me too! Actually, my lip was cracking (too chapped) and I think it was getting infected afterward. My bottom lip was reallllly puffy! I was literally coating my lips with this every few hours for about 4 days and it went away! Most of the other chapsticks that I've used aren't that great, except maybe some aveeno one I had a long time ago.

The strange this is that the replenishing lim balm feels hard/dry as I'm putting it on my lips, but later on, my lips feel a lot smoother. Surprising, but totally worth it. :]

Also, I've seen a pack of 3 chappies for $7-8. A chapstick is usually #2.99-$3.50, so if you want to stock up, head to target and look for the packs! It usually comes with 3 different chappies.

Lucas123

I love the lemon cuticle cream and the coconut foot cream.

The ResQ thing is really good, but the smell is terrible.

Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsCuppyCakes
I love Apricot Baby Oil, Baby Bee Buttermilk Lotion. I have Toffee Champagne, and Raisin lip shimmers. But I don't really use them.

I really dislike, Honey Lip Balm, it dried my lips.

Totally second the Raisin lip shimmer...although its pretty much impossible to find in any stores now. I found it on eBay....but seriously...so expensive. I'll probably lose it so IMO, not worth a $10 buy.

Their peppermint foot cream smells soooo nice. And the new Ageless line in the red packaging has me curious, but I don't think I need it quite yet...lol.

Their promegranate chap stick smells/tastes like SOAP to me hahaha...took me awhile to get used to it....but agreed, its nice. I'm on my second tube.