Canadian Residents - Revlon Lip Butters

PeppermintMocha

Calling out to all the Canadians on Specktra!

I have been hearing a lot of hype over the Revlon Lip Butters and I'm actually interested in trying them out.

I was wondering if any one in Canada has seen them yet in the drugstore or is it just in America?

Merenwen

I was actually going to start a topic! I'm in Montreal and didn't see any, unfortunately. I read somewhere that they were going to launch in Canada in january 2012, can't wait
yahoo.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
Thanks for the update! It's annoying that we always get things so late, but I suppose it's better than not getting them at all, which sometimes happen. I'll be staking out my Pharmaprix for sure.

PeppermintMocha

I heard a rumor that Canada might actually get it next month....I hope it's true! The reviews and rave are making me so jealous that we can't get our hands on them yet!

resin

my friend who lives in alberta just found them last night at her wal-mart!! i'm going to check mine today, i live in BC.

PeppermintMocha

OMG! I forgot to post this, but a youtubber from Canada tweeted last week that she found them too at her Wal Mart. I still haven't gotten a chance to check it out! :( The closest wal mart is 30-45 minute bus ride away from me and it's always out of my way to go there!

resin: Please update us on how you like them! :D

honeybee519

I'm new here but wanted to share that I *just* picked mine up today from Walmart!!! I'm in SW Ontario for those near here :) They only had about 6 shades or so, I got Sugar Frosting to start with but "need" more hahaha

resin

a friend from Texas sent me a revlon lip butter in 'peach parfait' and it is pretty nice but i prefer the maybelline baby lips balms a lot more! :]

Merenwen

Ladies, I just saw a FULL DISPLAY of these in Montreal (Jean Coutu pharmacy). None of the colors was missing (albeit there were only 2 or 3 of each color). They were 8.99$ CAD
yahoo.gif

ansimi

I hadn't heard of these before I saw this thread but it's my kind of product. They're not at my Walmart yet but they're at London Drugs. I think there were about a dozen colours and they were 7.99. They had testers of 4 colours. I like the look of the packaging. I didn't buy one because I was distracted by the glory of the new creme shadows by Maybelline...bought 3 of those!

HOTasFCUK

Found a bunch at 2 Toronto walmarts for $7.99 but they were all gross and opened. Found a brand new display at Real Canadian Super Store last weekend for $8.99 and i paid $6.99 because i used a $2 off any Revlon coupon i found at the front entrance of the store in their "coupon zone" and it was no tax weekend! I picked up Cupcake and Cotton Candy!

LiLBeautyBarbie

Found a bunch at 2 Toronto walmarts for $7.99 but they were all gross and opened. Found a brand new display at Real Canadian Super Store last weekend for $8.99 and i paid $6.99 because i used a $2 off any Revlon coupon i found at the front entrance of the store in their "coupon zone" and it was no tax weekend! I picked up Cupcake and Cotton Candy!

Thanks for the info I will be going to Super Store tonight!

ansimi

Has any of you ordered from well.ca before?

I haven't used them but they're reputable. Their prices are probably a bit high if you live in a major centre and have easy access to products but I have family in more remote communities who use them all the time. And at least your lipsticks won't have been opened...ewww.

Rexall has buy one get one on lip products this week and they might have these now. I saw them at SDM last week so I think they're rolling out everywhere.

Since I mentioned the new Maybelline creme shadows earlier, they are great quality and last better than MAC paint pots on me at less than half the price. They're on sale at Walmart this week and I think I'll grab a couple more shades!

HOTasFCUK

Thanks for the info I will be going to Super Store tonight!

You're welcome. I picked up Cotton Candy and Cupcake. I haven't used cotton candy but i love cupcake!! I skipped the Rexall B1G1 sale just because i have too many lip products and need to stop buying!

I also saw the new Maybelline cream shadows at SDM but i didn't like any of the colours which sucks because i have a cream shadow obsession!

ansimi

You're welcome. I picked up Cotton Candy and Cupcake. I haven't used cotton candy but i love cupcake!! I skipped the Rexall B1G1 sale just because i have too many lip products and need to stop buying!
I also saw the new Maybelline cream shadows at SDM but i didn't like any of the colours which sucks because i have a cream shadow obsession!

My Rexall got these lip butters in during the B1G1 sale and sold out the entire display within a couple days! I haven't bought one yet but they're on my radar for when I've finished a few things.

If you like cream shadows then take another look at the Maybelline colours remembering that they can be mixed:) I bought the white one which I love and haven't been able to find in another brand. I also bought the taupe and the wine ones. I think the white and taupe ones are really useful for mixing. They mix great with MAC Paint Pots. The white one mixed with MAC Nubile is my new favourite. Hopefully they'll come out with some more interesting colours because the formula is really good.