Canadian Residents - Revlon Lip Butters

GreigeClarity

I've seen them in Shoppers Drug Mart and Rexall Pharma Plus, as well as Wal-Mart. Shoppers and Pharma were the most expensive - Wal-Mart was the least. My Wal-Mart did not have them in a display though - and they weren't with the rest of the Revlon products. They were in one of those clear shelf bins at the end of an aisle.

tasha_c

Bought 6 of them at Rexall in Royal Centre in dt Vancouver a couple weeks ago when they had their buy 1 get one free lip sale. Ended up buying 6 of them for $20. These liip butters are comparable to Dior Addict Shine & I find they last longer than my Chanel Coco Rouge.Very impressed

thestarsfall

Picked up one from Superstore for 6.97 in Berry Smoothie, I am a big fan of it...They were sold out of a lot of shades though and didn't wanna get something too intense (like the reds or hot pinks) if I didnt like it. I wanna get more though.

commandolando

$7.00?! I couldn't find any at the Superstore but found a bunch at shoppers - they were about $12 each..I like them, not as much as I'm loving tendertones though :)

Ananda

Just thought I'd just say they're on sale for $6.99 at Rexall in the Vancouver area. They had plenty in stock.