Cancer Awareness Through the Beauty of Color

Medgal07

PLOTD for Monday Oct 22, 2012 (Bold Smokey Blue Eye & Pink Lip)
MAC except where otherwise specified

EYES:
Love Cloud MES to lid
Make Your Mark e/s to outer corner & crease
Uninterrupted e/s to transition...blend, blend, blend
Carefree e/s to highlight brow
Blacktrack fluidline to line
Make Your Mark e/s lower lid
Fascinating eye kohl to waterline (I use white because black liner makes my eyes look smaller)

FACE:
Estee Lauder Illuminating face primer
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer
P & P Light Boost Highlighter in triangle below eyes, set w/Play It Proper Beauty Powder
Copper Beach to contour, Blunt blush over Copper Beach
Crystal Pink MSF to high-points
Restores Dazzle cremeblend blush, lightly topped w/ Feeling Flush blush
Forever Marilyn to entire face, to finish (applied with 129 Brush)
Fix+ to set
Zen Rose lipstick

NAILS:
OPI/Sephora: Alley Cat (bold fuchsia)
cheerleader.gif
heart.gif
NineDays to go........

presstoblend

I'm not familiar with 'Girl.' I'll have to look into it. But really, if you've had a bad day nothing feels better than a new lipstick. This is a very good obsession to have. BTW, I've visited your blog and I love it!
Lol! Medgal I'm sooo sorry! "Girl" is Girl About Town from Mac. She's so fierce I just call her "Girl", you know, like your ace best friend. I do have the lipstick obsession and you're absolutely right about it making you feel great! And thank you very, very much for taking a look at my blog. I'm just getting it off the ground and plan on getting other stuff up there bt this Pink lip challenge is the "truth". Lol! Hugs and kisses to you! MWAH!
kissy.gif

presstoblend

Here's an abreviated version of look today (everything's MAC):

Eyes: Passionate, Naked Lunch, Da Bling, Saddle
Feline Liner smudged with carbon

Cheek: Dark MSF

Lip: More To Love liner and Pink Nouveau lipstick

Medgal07

What? You wore the same nail polish two days in a row?? You're slippin', Medgal07!
winkiss.gif
TOTALLY! Between hauling and a wicked head cold...I did slip...but I made suer my lips & tips matched. I'm on it though. Getting ready to change my color for tomorrow.
heat.gif

Prettypackages

I had a bad head cold today too. SO I kept it real simple.

Outre on the lids with Espresso in the crease.

finally wore Love Goddess, I love how this brightens up my face.

And Outlaw blush...

looking at Medgals looks, I need to step my game up. Except for the polish. I'm way to impatient to change my nail color that often. :)

Fiberluver

Hey All,

This morning I started out with Love Goddess + Beet liner but Presstoblend nearly bit my head off since we're supposed to be doing the pink challenge.

So this afternoon I switched to NYX Sweet Pink + MAC Magenta l/s.

I was away this weekend so I didn't have time to post.

I wore Viva Glam V on Sat/Sun.

Medgal07

Outre on the lids with Espresso in the crease.
finally wore Love Goddess, I love how this brightens up my face.

And Outlaw blush...

looking at Medgals looks, I need to step my game up. Except for the polish. I'm way to impatient to change my nail color that often. :)
That look sounds lovely. I'll have to try it, especially since I've had Outre for so long and never used it! It takes me roughly 15 minutes to do my nails...that's basecoat, two coats of nail lacquer and a quick drying top coat. It works every time if I make myself sit still for 10 minutes. But that's the hard part!

Medgal07

Lol! Medgal I'm sooo sorry! "Girl" is Girl About Town from Mac. She's so fierce I just call her "Girl", you know, like your ace best friend. I do have the lipstick obsession and you're absolutely right about it making you feel great! And thank you very, very much for taking a look at my blog. I'm just getting it off the ground and plan on getting other stuff up there bt this Pink lip challenge is the "truth". Lol! Hugs and kisses to you! MWAH!
kissy.gif
eyelove.gif
heart.gif

Medgal07

Hey All,

This morning I started out with Love Goddess + Beet liner but Presstoblend nearly bit my head off since we're supposed to be doing the pink challenge.

So this afternoon I switched to NYX Sweet Pink + MAC Magenta l/s.

I was away this weekend so I didn't have time to post.

I wore Viva Glam V on Sat/Sun.
LMAO
lmao.gif
ohboy.gif
...but no fighting ladies
lmao.gif

Medgal07

PLOTD forTuesday Oct 23, 2012 (Soft Pink Eye, Bold Pink Lip)
MAC except where otherwise specified

EYES:
Let's Skate PP to lid
Sweet Lust e/s to lid
Defiance e/s to inner corner
Passionate e/s to cease
Expensive Pink e/s to transition and to highlight brow,....blend, blend, blend
Blacktrack fluidline to line upper lid
Feline eye kohl to lower lash line blend out
Sweet Lust e/s lower lid, beneath Feline
Fascinating eye kohl to waterline (I use white because black liner makes my eyes look smaller)

FACE:
Estee Lauder Illuminating face primer
MAC Face & Body
P & P Light Boost Highlighter in triangle below eyes, set w/Ben Nye Powder, Banana
Copper Beach to contour, Blunt blush over Copper Beach
Estee Lauder Modern Mercury Illuminating Powder Gelee to high-points
Pressed Amber blush
Bobbi Brown's Peony Petal to entire face, to finish (applied with 129 Brush)
Fix+ to set
Candy Yum Yum lipstick

NAILS:
Essie's Off the Shoulder (Candy Yum Yum for the nails, & matched my pink sweater
yahoo.gif
)
cheerleader.gif
heart.gif
EightDays to go........

Medgal07

Today I did Preferred Blonde and Show girl, and love goddess.   I didn't like this look at all.  ~bleh~ 
Awww. Did you do Preferred Blonde on the lid & Show Girl in the crease. What did you dislike? I only have Preferred Blonde. I was thinking of trying it with different browns for a pin-up look w/ a pink lip.

Fiberluver

Medgal,

You used CYY!

How do you like it?

I haven't used mine yet - LE stuff drives me crazy!

Idk why I didn't grab 2!
thud.gif

Fiberluver

I love PB and SG.

I usually put PB on the lid & SG on the outer v (crease).

I then put something neutral like Saddle on the crease and then darken the crease with a darker brown.

I wouldn't put SG on the upper crease - too frosty.

Prettypackages

I only have Preferred Blonde. I was thinking of trying it with different browns for a pin-up look w/ a pink lip.
Yes that's how I wore it. I don't care for Showgirl. I don't really do the steel grey or silver shades, so I'm not sure why I fell into the hype. But I have to be honest, it also looked bad b/c I did it in the car on the way to work LOL. I was a lil rushed.

Today I am wearing
Jete on the inner corner
Moth brown outer corner and in crease
Saddle as a transition color.
A lil bit of Jaunty as a highlight.

I wore Love Goddess and Beet today. I wore it as a stain.
legendary blush.

I like the look, but I'm wearing a fall colored blouse. (burnt orange, blues on a a gold background) So I don't really match. :-D

Prettypackages

I love PB and SG.

I usually put PB on the lid & SG on the outer v (crease).

I then put something neutral like Saddle on the crease and then darken the crease with a darker brown.

I wouldn't put SG on the upper crease - too frosty.
I'm going to try it again, this is what I was aiming for, but like I said. I was in the car and probably looked a hot mess. LMAO

Latest posts