Can't make up my mind! (First FOTD-pic heavy)

Aremisia

Hey all!
So I was just messing around (bored) today and liked what I came up with for two eye looks. I figured it was a good chance to post my first FOTD (even if it is more of an EOTD). Please CC, I'm excited!
greengrin.gif
But easy on the brows, k? I know they're a little gnarly as of late.
winks.gif
All product are MAC unless otherwise noted.
Hope you like it!

Eye on the right (blue)
Two Faced shadow insurance
Blanc Type
Poison Pen
Too Dolly
“clever enough, Q” (mineral e/s I made)
Rapidblack Penultimate liner
Physician’s Formula “ultra black potion” plump potion mascara
Eye on left (green)Two Faced shadow insurance
Blanc type
Patina
“Alpine” (another I made)
Urban Decay “bourbon” 24/7 glide-on eye pencil
Physician’s Formula “ultra black potion” plump potion mascara
Face
MAC NW20Studio Touch-up Stick
MAC Perfect Topping MSF

No foundation or powder!
Lips
Victoria’s Secret “Yearning” Very Sexy Lip Gloss

DSCN1872.jpg

DSCN1880-1.jpg

DSCN1893-1.jpg

DSCN1877.jpg

DSCN1855.jpg

DSCN1883-1-1.jpg

th_DANCE.gif

kaliraksha

Woah... lashes for miles! I like the blue one a bit more, but I'm into the heavier smokier look usually.. so I might be biased... I especially think a dark haired/brown eye girl can pull it off easier. Love the streak in your hair!

Aremisia

Thank you all so much!
winkiss.gif
I really appreciated the input on what colors you all prefered--I ended up taking off the green eye and doing them both blue. And the boy seemed to like it.
winks.gif

Also thank you all for your sweet compliments on my lashes!
blush-anim-cl.gif
The bottom ones don't usually get mascara'ed but I figured today was special. (hehe) I got lucky in the genetic lottery on em, as they're nice and thick and black, but unfortunately the top ones don't love to be curled and tend to stick straight out. Today was a good day though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
Love the streak in your hair!

Thanks! The streak was kind of an impulse thing, but I love it tons! It's actually fading a bit, so I'll redo it here in a bit.

rbella

This is so funny, at first I just looked at the pic without reading what your explanation said and I thought "OMG. That poor girl doesn't know she has two different eyes on." I'm such a nimrod.

Anyway, I love them both and your lashes make me jealous!!

Aremisia

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbella
This is so funny, at first I just looked at the pic without reading what your explanation said and I thought "OMG. That poor girl doesn't know she has two different eyes on." I'm such a nimrod.

Anyway, I love them both and your lashes make me jealous!!

hehe! My boyfriend came home during the process, and I could just see his brain working overtime trying to decide if he should tell me I looked a bit...different...
cutey.gif

Thanks again for all the help, ladies!

Briar

I love both of these looks on you. The green looks rich and earthy while the blue looks so glam. Beautiful!

GGBlu

The blue is gorgeous, but I'm partial to that color, so ...

Of course, the green is beautiful as well, but I like that with the eyes closed, the blue is still highly visible, while the green is harder to see.

cupcake_x

Wow! I love both eyes, but that blue one is just AMAZING! The blending and the colors are awesome. I also thought the names you picked for the shadows you made are adorable, I'm gonna name the eyeshadows I made now!

Also, you have the prettiest smile.