Central Valley, NY CCO (Woodbury Common Premium Outlets)

smooch3s

You're welcome! What are you looking for? If it's something specific I'll keep my eye out for you. BTW, I'm looking to transfer to St. Augustine, FL in 8-12 weeks so I won't be able to report on this store. But....the new location has a CCO there! Yay!!

TXBeautyBaby

I'm not looking for anything in particular stuff from Venomous Villains or MAC Me Over. Totally randsom but how did you feel about Bite of an Apple blush b/c I found one and I want to see if its worth the higher price tag.

smooch3s

I haven't seen any VV in there in a while. I have Bite of an Apple that I very rarely wear that I purchased from the CCO. I know of someone else who swears by it and said to tell her if it shows up in the CCO. Personally, I wouldn't pay any higher than retail on makeup. If I remember correctly, there's another round of blushes coming out this fall/winter!!!

smooch3s

Smooch3s did you notice any pigments? For some reason I've been collecting them recently!
Yes, there's a few pigments. Last time it was a hot pink, bright orange, and I think teal. I may try to stop in today or tomorrow so I'll look. What colors are you looking for?

Richelle83

Yes, there's a few pigments. Last time it was a hot pink, bright orange, and I think teal. I may try to stop in today or tomorrow so I'll look. What colors are you looking for?
Great thank you! Any old style jars, magenta madness, full force violet.

smooch3s

Great thank you! Any old style jars, magenta madness, full force violet.
I went today to look. There was 4 piggies in the new jars: Teal, Fuschia, Boldly Brash, and an orange one. Still nothing new in MAC, but they have 2 Tom Ford lipsticks now. I bought them, of course...lol. We're getting a Tom Ford store directly across from the CCO that should be open July 4th Weekend. I can't wait!!!

Icecaramellatte

I went today to look. There was 4 piggies in the new jars: Teal, Fuschia, Boldly Brash, and an orange one. Still nothing new in MAC, but they have 2 Tom Ford lipsticks now. I bought them, of course...lol. We're getting a Tom Ford store directly across from the CCO that should be open July 4th Weekend. I can't wait!!!

I went today and was going to list a few things but then I saw your list above. Yes, I saw those pigments and I was trying to remember the name of the orange one too. It wasn't really familiar to me. I do remember they had shimmermoss in regular black packaging and humid in the too the beach packaging. I forgot to look for moleskin but I think I would have noticed if they had it. This store just isn't that good. It may be the huge foot traffic though. I may have to make my way to the Connecticut store. I made out like a bandit about 2 summers ago.

edit - I also saw a whole bunch of eyeshadow duos.

MACina

Maybe "Follow your Fancy" from Stylishly Collection?

I went today and was going to list a few things but then I saw your list above. Yes, I saw those pigments and I was trying to remember the name of the orange one too. It wasn't really familiar to me. I do remember they had shimmermoss in regular black packaging and humid in the too the beach packaging. I forgot to look for moleskin but I think I would have noticed if they had it. This store just isn't that good. It may be the huge foot traffic though. I may have to make my way to the Connecticut store. I made out like a bandit about 2 summers ago.

smooch3s

Too bad I was out of state. We could have gone shopping together since I work in the mall. You'll have to let me know next time!

lmcmullen

I was there today on the way back to VT from LI, this is what I remember (I thought it was kind of a skimpy selection of MAC):

Regular eyeshadows: Lime,Lucky Green Shockaholic, Vibrant Grape in the Style warriors pkg, Humid in the TTB packaging, Sun Blonde from Surf Baby, the cream colored one with the embossed flower, Aqua. Some more I don't remember.

All 4 Jeanius shadows

Pro longwear shadows - Styleseeker, Weathered, Into the Night

Lots of the eyeshadow duos.

Mineral eyeshadows: 3 G&I ones - the grey one, Shimmermint, and the pinkish grey one. 2 duos - This and That, Thunder and Rain.

Pigments - emerald dusk, blue storm, a few pinkish ones

Quads - Lady Grey, Angel Flame, Parlour Smoke, Quite Cute, Evil Eye.

Didn't seen any MSFs or blushes.

The Marcel Wanders mystery powder was there but it was $42 and I didn't like it that much.

Lipsticks - some pro longwear (red dwarf I noticed. Nothing really caught my eye.

Lipglass - a few superglasses, some peacocky liquid lipstick (including the blue one), 3 of them from Surf Baby (good lovin', the peachy one, Kahuna something)

Lots of G&I crushed metal pigment sets.

All 3 lip bags from G&I

Brush sets from G&I

The nail polish sets from Tartan tale

lmcmullen

Was back there again today, this time going from VT to Long Island.

What I remember:

Warm Thunder ED shadow
All the Hey Sailor eyeshadows except Barefoot
All the Jeanius shadows (still)
The green and the gray shadows from Tartan tale
A bunch of the Heavenly Creature eyeshadows - can't remember names but they were orange, blue, brown
Several Mineralize duos - green, silver & blue, beige and tan
Some G&I mineralize shadows
Quads - Color Added, Evil Eye, Parlour Smoke, Angel Flame
A lot of the duos from Reel Sexy (?)
The Cremesheen glasses from Reel Sexy
Glitter and Ice lip bags and lipglass globes
Tartan tale nail polish sets
Cajun, Honey Rose and Truth & Light Magically Cool powders
Fleet Fast Blush
A bunch of single eyeshadows - Shimmermoss, Humid, Royale, more matte bright ones
A bunch of Pro Longwear Shadows - Weathered, Sunny Outlook, Hot Paprika, Thru the Night
Relaxtion cream blush and a few others
Surf Baby and Hey Sailor lip glasses
Pigments that I didn't look at
Kind of skimpy on the lipsticks - looked like mostly Pro Longwear
The beige-bronzy lippie from Hey Sailor
The Beth Ditto pink dot powder thing

They also had 3 different tendertones but I didn't look at the names of them.

Icecaramellatte

Warm Thunder ED shadow All the Hey Sailor eyeshadows except Barefoot
A bunch of the Heavenly Creature eyeshadows - can't remember names but they were orange, blue, brown
Fleet Fast Blush
A bunch of single eyeshadows - Shimmermoss, Humid, Royale, more matte bright ones
A bunch of Pro Longwear Shadows - Weathered, Sunny Outlook, Hot Paprika, Thru the Night

I went here today but I don't remember much. I was shocked at how much they had as they usually have very little. They still had most of the stuff listed above. They also had:

Glitter & Ice single MES - mineralize shadows - the blue, the green and one other.
For Effect Paint Pot
Legendary Black pro longwear shadow - also the pink one -Tease something
lots of pigments
Glitter & Ice pigment sets
Gold Golightly??? careblend powder ( I think from Surf Baby)
Surf Baby bronzing sticks - 3 different shades
Mulch eyeshadow but just a few of these
Shop Cook Quads
Tartan Tale quads - 2 - one with green and gold eyeshadow in it and another one I can't recall
A eye contour brush (the ones cut on an angle) but I can't recall the number
Dalliance eyeshadow - a few were behind the heavenly creatures shadows
Heavenly Creatures green shadow as well as the ones quoted above
Outre eyeshadow
Saffron eyeshadow & the yellow one from surf baby
lots of tartan tale shadows - I think all of them. I remember because the last time I was there - probably a year ago, there was only one or two shades.
Glitter and Ice eye shadow palettes - the one with Trax in it and the one with neutral colors.
Glamourdaze palette that came in a beige cushion bow container - I think it had blush in it along with eye and lip products but I'm not sure
lots of eyeshadow duos.
They still had Fleet Fast Blush too.
I think they had the blue/black mineralize shadow from the semi permanent display in mac stores.

lmcmullen

Was there yesterday, they still had most of the above stuff.
Other things that I remember were:

Japanese Maple lipstick
Ash Violet fluidline
French Quarter greasepaint stick, plus a few others
Warm Thunder ED shadow
Cajun and Truth & Light liquid cooling powders
Fresh Flare eyeshadow

I picked up French Quarter, that was it.

They had a bunch of nice Smashbox palettes that were tempting but I restrained myself.

Icecaramellatte

Warm Thunder ED shadow All the Hey Sailor eyeshadows except Barefoot
Fleet Fast Blush

quoting this post again because it makes it easier for me to remember. I went again today.
They had most of the above.
-Surf Baby Saffron and the yellow surf baby shadow
-only Surf Baby bronzing sticks - no powders left
-Heavenly Creatures - Magnetic Attraction, Sky, Water and one other one that I can't recall
-All the Glitter and Ice Mineralize Shadows
-Glitter & Ice For Effect paint pot - the black one.
- They only had a few lipsticks and glosses - don't recall any except one Dare to Wear gloss- I think it was either So Bad or Wind Me Up
-Style
-had a few Moleskin shadow but I only left one there.
-Marche Aux Puces duo - lots
-On the Hunt Duo - lots
-Pure Creation and Imaginary Paint Pots
-189 brush - only one left. If I go back before the month is out I will probably buy another.
-Glamour Eyes - Fabulousness/5 Neutral Eyes
-There were some Dazzle lipsticks by the counter but I think I bought them all - wouldn't hurt to ask though.
-Still had a few Outre and Mulch eyeshadows.

They had no where near as much stuff as the last time I went but they had some great things in the other lines. I bought an EL lipstick I had been looking all over for and a Smashbox lipstick. I was afraid to look at more because I bought a Giorgio Armani eyeshadow palette at the other cosmetic outlet in this area that carries mostly Lancome stuff.

lmcmullen

Went to this CCO on the way back to NY from VT today. MAC selection was really skimpy, frankly if I had known it was that bad I might not have bothered stopping there.

This is what I remembered:
Barely any lipsticks
barely any lipglosses except for Surf Baby and Revenge is Sweet
Whoops cremesheen glass
Warm Thunder ED eyeshadow
Magically cool powders
the Glitter and Ice lip bags
Crew highlight powder
the Beth ditto dot powder
Lots of eyeshadow duos
I saw NO blushes except for one brown one I can't remember the name of.
Single eyeshadows: Zingy, Royale, shimmermoss, bows and curtseys, some others
A bunch of the Pro Longwear eyeshadows- Sweet Satisfaction, Hot paprika, Thru The night, Weathered, Fresh Flare
There were some interesting old single eyeshadows in a bowl up at the register: Love Lace, One-Off, Contrast, some others
Strawberry fields crushed pigments

These were still there:
Surf Baby Saffron and the yellow surf baby shadow
-only Surf Baby bronzing sticks - no powders left
-Heavenly Creatures - Magnetic Attraction, Sky, Water and one other one that I can't recall
-The green, white, and blue-gray Glitter and Ice Mineralize Shadows

I did end up with Bows & Curtseys, a couple of the eyeshadow duos for a friend, and an Estee Lauder gel eyeliner.

Shylamoma

I'm never satisfied when I go.. I mean I only live 35 mins away but there selection in my opinion sucks for MAC…