Central Valley, NY CCO (Woodbury Common Premium Outlets)

sosdrielle

I went a few days ago when I was visiting the States. I was disappointed in the size of the MAC section. About half of the stock was from the past Holiday collection, mostly the lip and eye bags, a few of the pallets and those plaid pattern shadows. There was only about 9 or so regular single eyeshadows. I bought Night Manoeuvres from Style Warriors, Free to Be from LOL and Dear Cupcake from Sugarsweet. Sky Blue was there, Aqua, and Shimmermoss and Firecracker from To The Beach. I think Purple Shower may have been there as well and Humid, maybe. I didn't really look at the lipsticks or glosses as I have too many lip products already, though I did see a few of those Superglass things there. The only other thing I picked up was the cream bronzer Weekend from TTB. The other things I can remember being there were the naked honey skin salve, a few eyeshadows from In The Groove as well as Hang Loose blush, the beauty powders from LOL and that's it! As I said, most of the stuff was Holiday 2010. There were no brushes in sight.

lmcmullen

I was there today - stopped in on the way from Vermont to Long Island. This is what I remember:

Eyeshadows - Aqua, sky blue, vile violet, shimmermoss, humid, shockoholic, sweet joy, carbon, de-vil, all the Tartan Tale Plaid ones, Tempting quad, Quite cute Cutie quad, one of the VV mineral ones but I don;t know which one. Also a bunch of the Peacocky shadows - Prance, Dalliance, a blue one (Odalisque?), Tweet Me, Ego. also the purple one from LOL and some of the ones from the flower collection - Daisy, Groundcover, Lucky green.Some Surf Baby shadows - Sun Blonde and short shorts. Night Manoevres and another purple Style warrior shadow I don't remember the name of. All 4 Jeanius shadows.

Lip stuff - don't remember, I didn't look at the glosses and nothing in the lipsticks jumped out at me. I do remember Lady Danger and one from Fab Felines. Also Acid Washed from Jeanius.

Face stuff - Play it Proper and Too Chic beauty powders, Bite of an Apple Blush, all 3 blushes from Quite Cute (but only 1 left of Giggly) , one of the MSFs from WWW, a lot of mineral foundation powders, both of the Surf Baby bronzers.

Other stuff - the purple, green and black Wonder Woman mascaras, the WW penultimate liner, lots of tartan tale gift sets. Both Surf baby nail polishes, the WW nail polishes, and the WW pigments were there.

Pigments - Push the Edge and Antique green, plus a bunch of reflects ones and some shockingly bright fluorescent red and pink ones that I don't remember the name of.

I ended up hauling Tweet Me, Prance, Too Chic, and Bite of an Apple. I nearly hauled Sweet Joy. Push the edge and antique green but didn't, now I'm thinking I should've LOL.

harlem_cutie

porcelain pink & lightscapade MSFs, Surf Baby - 3 suntints, 3 bronzer sticks, Swell Baby e/s, Big Kahuna l/g, Bust Out l/s, few Big Bounce shadows, a few Mega Metals shadows and a few Kissable lipcolors from Peacocky. Sorry I don't remember specifics but I was more focused on La Mer and Jo Malone.

BlahWah

Anyone swing by here lately? My SIL and MIL will be going there this weekend and I'm hoping to compile a list of items to watch out for. =) Also, what brands does this location carry? I assume Bobbie Brown, Clinique and of course Estee Lauder... any others? Thx in advance!

harlem_cutie

the brands they carry are MAC, Clinique, Bobbi Brown, Ojon, Bumble & Bumble, EL, La Mer, Jo Malone and Smashbox and a whole bunch of fragrances like Michael Kors and Donna Karan. They just got in MSFs and blushes from Semi Precious and Naturally.

smooch3s

I work in Woodbury Commons and am a regular at the CCO once a week. I try to get there Fridays - Thursday they receive their shipments and restock. Mondays are good, too. Today I hauled Opulash in Bad, Bad, Black, Lipglasses in Russian Red, Queen Bee, Revealing, Illicit, C-thru, Entice, Sheen Supreme in Tea Ceremony, Lip Pencil in In Sync, MES in This & That, Rapidblack Penultimate, and Basic Red Chromographic Pencil. Wow!! It doesn't seem that much until you type it!! LOL They had most of the Glitter & Ice Collection, lots of eyeshadows like the tartan tale large shadows, quite cute single eyeshadows, quads in lady grey, parlor smoke, and quite cute. I think Angel Flame, too.

If anyone has questions, let me know and I'll try to answer the best I can. This store is worth going to!

2browneyes

I wish they would ship products....I've been dying to get my hands on the cremesheen spheres from Holiday2011.

smooch3s

From the MAC Me Over Collection they had: Lady Grey e/s quad, Evil Eye e/s quad, illicit l/g, and some shade sticks. i bought 2 moleskins and 2 outres e/s a few weeks ago, but i don't know if they still have any left. I don't recall more than that, but there could have been. i'll probably stop in on friday so i'll post an update. hope this helps!

smooch3s

2browneyes - if they shipped, I would be buying from the Jersey Shore CCO. My DH is glad they don't!
th_DANCE.gif

smooch3s

I stopped in today at the CCO, but no Runaway Red. I even asked!
Here's what they did have:

• Most of the glitter & ice collection.
  • miss behave mineralize blush
  • kissable lipcolour in almost all of the colors from styledriven collection
  • several creme sheen lipglosses, but i only remember patience, please and show me
  • sheen supreme in tea ceremony
  • several dazzleglass, but i don't buy so i don't remember the names. sorry!
  • about a dozen eyeshadows, i recall aqua, three ring yellow, and the bright colors from the cindy sherman/fall collection

• pro longwear e/s in sweet satisfaction and sunny outlook.
  • almost all of the tartan tales large e/s
  • the jeanius collection large e/s
  • the bronzing sticks from last year's summer collection (i forget the name - surf baby?)
  • the bronzer compacts - 2 colors
  • the pencil liners and 2 lipsticks from this collection - the very pale one and brownish color
  • dark shades of studio liquid foundation for WoC,
  • lady gaga vg 1 - the pink shade lipstick
  • fast response eye cream
  • lightful softening lotion
  • lightful charged essence serum
  • bb cream
  • nail polishes from jeanius, glitter & ice, liberty of london
  • eyebrow pencils in black, blonde and taupe
  • eyeliners in rosemary & thyme, stubborn brown, and i think 2 others
  • lip pencils in in synch, ojai, and oak
  • several different mascaras in black
  • the summer stash pigment set
  • naked honey body wash
  • nw50 concealer in both studio sculpt and fix
  • mattene lipsticks - darker reds and the gold shade
  • pro longwear lipcolours - to the future, endless drama, til tomorrow, so very good, and a few others

i apologize in advance for any errors as i did this all from memory. hopefully i didn't mix too many names/collections up! if i said the name specifically, then they had it even if i wrote it for the wrong collection.

smooch3s

I stopped in today at the CCO, but no Runaway Red. I even asked!
Here's what they did have:

• Most of the glitter & ice collection.
  • miss behave mineralize blush
  • kissable lipcolour in almost all of the colors from styledriven collection
  • several creme sheen lipglosses, but i only remember patience, please and show me
  • sheen supreme in tea ceremony
  • several dazzleglass, but i don't buy so i don't remember the names. sorry!
  • about a dozen eyeshadows, i recall aqua, three ring yellow, and the bright colors from the cindy sherman/fall collection

• pro longwear e/s in sweet satisfaction and sunny outlook.
  • almost all of the tartan tales large e/s
  • the jeanius collection large e/s
  • the bronzing sticks from last year's summer collection (i forget the name - surf baby?)
  • the bronzer compacts - 2 colors
  • the pencil liners and 2 lipsticks from this collection - the very pale one and brownish color
  • dark shades of studio liquid foundation for WoC,
  • lady gaga vg 1 - the pink shade lipstick
  • fast response eye cream
  • lightful softening lotion
  • lightful charged essence serum
  • bb cream
  • nail polishes from jeanius, glitter & ice, liberty of london
  • eyebrow pencils in black, blonde and taupe
  • eyeliners in rosemary & thyme, stubborn brown, and i think 2 others
  • lip pencils in in synch, ojai, and oak
  • several different mascaras in black
  • the summer stash pigment set
  • naked honey body wash
  • nw50 concealer in both studio sculpt and fix
  • mattene lipsticks - darker reds and the gold shade
  • pro longwear lipcolours - to the future, endless drama, til tomorrow, so very good, and a few others

i apologize in advance for any errors as i did this all from memory. hopefully i didn't mix too many names/collections up! if i said the name specifically, then they had it even if i wrote it for the wrong collection.
I forgot to add that they still have the eyeshadow quads that i posted the other day, honey rose cooling liquid powder or whatever it's called, several different cosmetic bags, and quite a few of the pro travel hard case.

again, hope this helps! if you have any questions, i'd be happy to answer if i can.

smooch3s

I was there a few days ago. I left with more fast response eye cream, but there was nothing new. My wallet was happy!

smooch3s

I stopped in yesterday. I picked up 3 pro long wear eye shadows: Styledriven, Tease With Ease, and Weathered. I didn't see anything else new.

smooch3s

I didn't see anything new besides the pro long wear eye shadow. Still lots of Glitter and Ice. Some Surf Baby lipsticks and glosses. Marcel Wanders mystery powder compact and the brush bag. Lightful Charged Essence and Active Softening Lotion. Studio tint moisturizer in deep dark. Mineralize loose powder foundation with the funky applicator top in 2 colors. A few magical cooling liquid powder in 3 colors. All of the big bounce. There's more that I'm forgetting about, but nothing really new. The eye shadows have been there forever. No blushes, except Miss Behave, or msfs. I wish there was something exciting to report on. I'm glad I finally got Styledriven eye shadow, but that's only because i don't have anything else like it.