Central Valley, NY CCO (Woodbury Common Premium Outlets)

Ellen1

Thanks for the info!

I love the travel palettes. They came out with a neutral eyeshadow palette that I am hoping to find.

Icecaramellatte

I was there this past Sunday. I saw Light Flush MSF. This is the first time I've seen it in person. It looked a lot like Petticoat so I passed but I did not swatch it.

macaddict83

Was there today, seems like I missed a few things...no more 219's for $17, they seemed like they had more of the Graphic Garden Nordies collection than the Graphic Garden eye shadow palette.

On a high note, they had a bunch of Hello Kitty stuff. Two lip tint colors with the spf 15, two lipsticks- the really bright pink one and a darker berry color, two lip glasses (sorry dont remember names), one of the beauty powders and the Too Dolly eye shadow palette.

They also happened to have a 189 face brushes. Overall it was a hit today, instead of a miss.

macaddict83

Quote:
Originally Posted by angela8815
I'm thinking about going tomorrow and I was wondering if any of you knew what brushes they had in stock

No sorry, it really varies. I would try to call and see if you can get the info. over the phone- depends who answers what help you get. The ladies who I dealt with two weeks ago were very accommodating.

EDIT- Ummm not sure if you were planning on going Friday or Saturday. If it was Friday, sorry for responding after the fact.

locoboutcoco

heading to NY Nov 16th and cco is defoo on horizion!

anyone been lately? what kind of collections are there now? any Dame edna left?? any brushes?

anyone notice what clinique foundations they had?

Ya know the book of coupons you get at information are there any good ones for cco?!

does anyone reckon holiday 08 collections are still available??!!

any other reccomendations for any other store at woodbury?
or any must dos in NYC in general. the excitement may actually kill me....

haha, sorry for the influx of questions there im just extra excited.. this cco is genius! i think i may clear them out when i visit, im a sucker for a bargain, even if it were like a dollar cheaper!

thanks!!!

macaddict83

Quote:
Originally Posted by locoboutcoco
heading to NY Nov 16th and cco is defoo on horizion!

anyone been lately? what kind of collections are there now? any Dame edna left?? any brushes?

Brushes change weekly. I want to say there were a few pieces left, but they might have been sent out by now.

anyone notice what clinique foundations they had?

Nope, sorry.

Ya know the book of coupons you get at information are there any good ones for cco?!

No. There are no coupons in the book for CCO.

does anyone reckon holiday 08 collections are still available??!!

They had the brush sets, maybe the e/l little darlings and one of the lip sets when I was there Columbus day weekend.

any other reccomendations for any other store at woodbury?

you won't be bored if that is what you are thinking. there is a Crabtree and Evelyn..Designer Fragrances, Lancome, and L'Occtaine as far as beauty stores go.

i think i may clear them out when i visit, im a sucker for a bargain

don't try to do this, or you will end up on this sh$$list. They are sticklers for the rules.

Here are my thoughts
greengrin.gif

locoboutcoco

Quote:
Originally Posted by macaddict83
Here are my thoughts
greengrin.gif

thanks you that was really helpfull..

eh at the end when you said
don't try to do this, or you will end up on this sh$$list. They are sticklers for the rules.
were you referring to there being a limit on how much you can buy or 3 of the same or something??!!

thanks again, much appreciateds cannot wait only 2 weeks away now!!

macaddict83

Quote:
Originally Posted by locoboutcoco
thanks you that was really helpfull..

eh at the end when you said
were you referring to there being a limit on how much you can buy or 3 of the same or something??!!

thanks again, much appreciateds cannot wait only 2 weeks away now!!

Glad to help. Yes, I was the referring to the three at a time of one color/product rule.

ABB113

I was there a month or so ago maybe, and their MAC selection wasn't very impressive. I did manage to scoop up a few items, Pearl CCB, Fabby l/s, Bare Slimshine, and Cocomotion p/m. They had some single shadows, I believe one of the Graphic Garden palettes, some lipglasses and lipsticks, etc. In general, I find this CCO to be disappointing. Clinton, CT is much better.

rhode

I was at this CCO on 01/01/10 and saw some goodies (granted this was my first CCO experience so maybe I was just excited by the low prices, but I was pleased with the selection). Some products I remember (there were more than this though!):

MAC
- e/s: Vellum (they had a lot of this); Tete-a-tete; Knight; one or two Metallic Fields; a purple that I *think* was Signed, Sealed; Mont Black.
- MSFs: about 4 different ones, I only remember Improvise b/c I bought it. I was excited to see these b/c of the normal high price (I paid $14.75 before tax - w00t!).
- some skin products
- Strada blush ($13) - I almost died when I saw this.

Bobbi Brown
- lots of palettes, including the Bright Eyes one
- powder e/s's: Fawn; Stone; that green one that I believe was part of that Ivy League collection; Raisin

Prescriptives was on sale. I bought 2 cream e/s (Smoking Gun and Jungle), there was a third color though that I don't recall. These were about $10 each.

Don't know how quickly the turnover is at CCOs but I hope this is of some help to folks.

itsjusstbeth

I went to Woodbury Commons on January 16th, and thought I'd give you guys a heads up in case anyone was interested in what was there. I didn't write anything down, so this isn't that detailed, haha. I was kind of disappointed in their MAC selection and only ended up buying Blonde MSF and Tete-A-Tint eyeshadow.

*MSF- Blonde, Brunette, Refined
*Blushes- Grand Duo, Light Over Dark, Earth to Earth, 4 cream blushes- nothing fabulous that stood out, Honey Light Highlight Powder
*Skincare- Moisture Lush cream, Oil Control Lotion, Naked Honey Body Wash, Naked Honey Body Cream
*Eyeshadows- Submarine, Dreamcatcher, Bitter, Sumptuous Olive, Pincurl, Nylon, Tete-A-Tint, Pen N Pink, Warm Chill, A few of the Suite Array shadows, Cult of Cherry quads, Dame Edna Trios
*Lips- Coral Polyp, Pomposity, Blast O Blue, Big Bow, Flash n Dash, 4 others, holiday lip trios, 2 dazzleglasses, Grenadine slimshine, Cool Heat slimshines
*Tendertones- Hot N Saucy, Pucker, Tread Gently, Hush Hush
*Nails- About 8 polishes, didn't look at the names since I don't like MAC nailpolish
*Other- Greensmoke paintpot, silverstroke fluidline, 3 perfumes

That's about it, sorry there are holes- I couldn't remember everything! Hope this helped someone =)

SUMM3RxBABii

i went here a few months ago in around late september...they had less than what i expected. i wanted brushes and foundation but they seem to mostly sell LE stuff from wayyy back, which is great. I was so mad when they had some of the stuff from the HK line, especially the TD palette, which I bought at retail and they sold it for $2x.xx! From what I remember, they did have that MAC makeup case with brushes and lipgloss in in..I forgot the name, but it was beige color and made of straw. they sold suite palette duos and only a few pigments.