Chanel Joues Contraste blushes

Winthrop44

Sara has some great swatches and reviews on 85 and 86. Not sure if these were already posted here, so please forgive the repetition if they were:

http://www.colormeloud.com/2013/09/joues-contraste-in-85-evocation-86.html

http://www.colormeloud.com/2013/09/chanel-joues-contraste-powder-blush-86.html

http://www.colormeloud.com/2013/10/chanel-joues-contraste-powder-blush-85.html

I think I can skip Evocation like Dominique, but I wonder if the US formula (assuming there is one) of Discretion will be even peachier than the Euro version. Euro Narcisse is the only baked blush I've kept even though they don't agree with my skin because it was a little cooler toned than the US Narcisse.

http://stashswatch.blogspot.com/2009/02/chanel-joues-contraste-blushes.html

Winthrop44

Talking about these soft pinks made me want to use my Narcisse today, but when I tried it just now it was hard as a rock & I was unable to get any visible pigment at all on my brush until I scratched the heck out of it with the little included brush. Gotta say I don't care for that aspect of the baked JCs at all.

Dominique33

Talking about these soft pinks made me want to use my Narcisse today, but when I tried it just now it was hard as a rock & I was unable to get any visible pigment at all on my brush until I scratched the heck out of it with the little included brush. Gotta say I don't care for that aspect of the baked JCs at all.
The baked formula is so good in fact, it's long wearing and it looks both lovely and sophisticated in a way, just love it ! I think I have 14 of them so I am really a fan !

Winthrop44

I'm glad you love them Dominique.
th_hug.gif

prplhrt21

Is that odd nordstrom has fluer de lotus back ordered for 11/30... Didn't know it was available in the US?

Winthrop44

I think they had FdL a couple years ago during an anniversary sale in the past but that is odd..... I received my Emotion and now that I've become an Accent convert the color itself seems kinda heavy/too much or something on me, even used with a very light hand. Not sure how much I love it, surprisingly.

pbpink

So this is very random and probably the wrong thread but I'm new to chanel and I had a question. I am trying to hunt down notorious and I found someone who is willing to sell it to me but at the steep price of 100 :( is this blush really worth it? It's nearly impossible to find but I feel like I need it. Again sorry it's so random but I didn't know where to ask this question haha
no do not pay that - are you in US near a Chanel store or do u have purchase history with them? let me know and I'll help you also is someone looking for fleur de lotus, can help on that too!

Teger

For those who wondered.... 87 Emotion took the place of 70 Tumulte (which is now discontinued)

Almus

Hello Chanel ladies!

How are you all? I miss Specktra and the Chanel thread so much when I am away for some time (although I lurk around sometimes).

I have been so out of the loop, that I have missed a lot in the forums (big big changes in my life: got married in September, new job and moved to NYC). Being said this, I have missed all the info about these new JCs and I am loving the look of Emotion. Is it LE? Since I am a newbie in this country, do you ladies recommend to go to a store for my Chanel purchases or better do it online? (I live up in the 97th street, so going to the main stores is just a 20 minute ride in the subway).

prplhrt21

I don't think it's LE..OMG go to the store..!! especially in the city!! I have purchased Chanel at Saks..and the people there are lovely

Almus

I don't think it's LE..OMG go to the store..!! especially in the city!! I have purchased Chanel at Saks..and the people there are lovely
Thank you! As soon as I am installed in my apartment, I will go to Saks for sure!