Chanel Joues Contraste blushes

Ingenue

wavey.gif
Hi Ingenue! Missed you! I hope it means that it's coming soon!! Sakura is right up your alley lovely!!!
Hi Medgal! I missed you too!!! I'm TRYING to get Sakura... I'm going to give Chanel a couple of days to get it together and try again.
lol.gif

Medgal07

Hi Medgal! I missed you too!!! I'm TRYING to get Sakura... I'm going to give Chanel a couple of days to get it together and try again.
lol.gif
heart.gif
I'm thinking that if they don't intend to restock it they would remove the item from the site....or am I giving Chanel online too much credit?
th_dunno.gif

Dominique33

I found Espiègle here, if anyone is interested feel free to send MPs, I didn't think it was still available, they have just 1 though so far I know. I haven't found Emotion yet, maybe in April or so ? My " collection" includes : Pink Explosion, Rouge, Tumulte, Malice, Rose Initiale, Rose Ecrin, Espiègle, Stardust, Orchid Rose, Accent, Discrétion, Plum Attraction, I love them all, JC blushes are great ! Sakura looks so beautiful, but again an exclusive to St Honoré, well !

Anneri

I found Espiègle here, if anyone is interested feel free to send MPs, I didn't think it was still available, they have just 1 though so far I know. I haven't found Emotion yet, maybe in April or so ? My " collection" includes : Pink Explosion, Rouge, Tumulte, Malice, Rose Initiale, Rose Ecrin, Espiègle, Stardust, Orchid Rose, Accent, Discrétion, Plum Attraction, I love them all, JC blushes are great ! Sakura looks so beautiful, but again an exclusive to St Honoré, well !
Hi Dominique!
wavey.gif

Have you heard from a SA that Emotion will come to Europe? I asked around here but nobody could tell me anything...

MissTania

I got my Espiegle from Strawberrynet in 2011, and it's still available- it would most likely be the baked formula Made in France though.

http://au.strawberrynet.com/makeup/chanel/?LineId=1967#DETAIL

Medgal07

Just ordered the two new JCs. Stumbled upon them by complete accident and I'm over the moon!
th_happy1.gif

• 88 Vivacité (Vibrant Magenta) (Limited Edition)
  • 89 Canaille (Warm Copper Gold) (Limited Edition)