Chanel Le Blanc 2013 & Les Delices du Chanel

elegant-one

Thank you everyone for the reviews on the quad. I broke down and ordered Delice today from Chanel's site, and it has already shipped. Of course it is going to take a week to get here.
tumbleweed.gif
girlhaha.gif
Hey, I want to know how you like it, so let me know - then I'll decide.

Haven

OK I will post about it when it arrives. Right now it is scheduled to be delivered on 6/26/13.
tumbleweed.gif

Living Doll

Delice looks and sounds like everything I want in a highlighter so I caved and ordered it last night. Can't wait for it to get here!

Shypo

^^ Me too - I've been on the fence about it - I have eleventy million highlighters, and talked myself out of this one.....now you guys have me wondering if I should cave.....
girlhaha.gif

bis

^^  Me too - I've been on the fence about it - I have eleventy million highlighters, and talked myself out of this one.....now you guys have me wondering if I should cave.....  :haha:
Same here, I have the Hourglass one and will stick with that one. Ha, take this makeup industry :p How are you doing? Hope you are less busy now :winkiss:

CartoonChic

Looking forward to hearing what everyone thinks.
Thank you!
th_kiss.gif
bouquet.gif

I tried Delice over the weekend and love it. It's not an in your face highlighter, but it's not subtle either. It leaves a very pretty, multicolored shimmer on your skin when it catches the light. All of my other highlighters reflect a golden shimmer or a specific color - pink, coral, etc. I think this is the only highlighter that I have that's more prismatic. I feel like I'm wearing mini rainbows on my cheeks.

Living Doll

I got my Delice yesterday (missed the UPS guy on Monday) and it's stunning! I haven't used it yet, but I've been popping it open and looking at it like a weirdo every so often. It's gorgeous and I'm going to feel extra pretty when I stop gawking and actually put it on my face.

elegant-one

^^ Me too - I've been on the fence about it - I have eleventy million highlighters, and talked myself out of this one.....now you guys have me wondering if I should cave.....
girlhaha.gif
Same here! and yes...now I want it too
sigh.gif
what to do what to do

EDIT: I just broke down & ordered it
sigh.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
lol.gif

Me too! I was trying to wait on everyone but I decided to just do it!
If you think you want Delice, you do. It is precisely what you would expect from a white Chanel highlighter- a pearly glow that adds brightness without turning ashy or emphasising pores. Seriously, every time I think of how to describe it, I just keep thinking of pearls. Simple, but it's the best description I can come up with. I've tried getting photos with it on, but really, it's difficult because the camera kind of flattens everything. When you see it in person, you'll get it.