Chanel Le Blanc 2013 & Les Delices du Chanel

elegant-one

If you think you want Delice, you do. It is precisely what you would expect from a white Chanel highlighter- a pearly glow that adds brightness without turning ashy or emphasising pores. Seriously, every time I think of how to describe it, I just keep thinking of pearls. Simple, but it's the best description I can come up with. I've tried getting photos with it on, but really, it's difficult because the camera kind of flattens everything. When you see it in person, you'll get it.
Aghhh, that sounds so lovely! I love pearls too.
Thanks

elegant-one

Cause they know you want it.
girlhaha.gif
CC, I giggle every time I read this
greengrin.gif

Ingenue

If you think you want Delice, you do. It is precisely what you would expect from a white Chanel highlighter- a pearly glow that adds brightness without turning ashy or emphasising pores. Seriously, every time I think of how to describe it, I just keep thinking of pearls. Simple, but it's the best description I can come up with. I've tried getting photos with it on, but really, it's difficult because the camera kind of flattens everything. When you see it in person, you'll get it.
So it doesn't turn ashy? That's EXCELLENT news! I can't wait to get mine!

Haven

I agree completely! It is amazing.

gracie90

Oh no! I'd managed to stay out of the Chanel threads, but they lured me back and now I want things :( And I'm pretty sure we won't get this collection here!

gracie90

My brother's doing Camp America at the moment, so I may make an order from Chanel.com and get it delivered to him! I won't get my things until August, but I think it'll be worth it!
The quad and Delice will be mine!

cheburaha

Unfortunately, Chanel.com only accepts credit cards with US billing address and they only ship to that billing address. So, you will need someone to order for you.

pbpink

any chance this is close to stardust? I know stardust has pink tint but was thinking this may be same idea?!?

Caise

I just swatched it for my blog - first pic - without flash

taken with flash - L - R Chanel Delice, Chanel Poudre Signee, YSL Polar Light (this one has pink tint)

without flash

sorry this one isn't too sharp but you can see here L - Chanel Delice, M - NARS New Order (pink with gold dust) and YSL Polar Light (white with pink tint)

elegant-one

I just swatched it for my blog - first pic - without flash

taken with flash - L - R Chanel Delice, Chanel Poudre Signee, YSL Polar Light (this one has pink tint)

without flash

sorry this one isn't too sharp but you can see here L - Chanel Delice, M - NARS New Order (pink with gold dust) and YSL Polar Light (white with pink tint)
Thanks! It looks very pretty. Is it glittery or just nice shimmer?

Teger

any chance this is close to stardust? I know stardust has pink tint but was thinking this may be same idea?!?
I found stardust was pretty much fine glitter with a sheer pink base. This is not like that at all.

katred

Specktra Bestie
nope.gif
Star Dust is a blush with sparkly on me. This is a real highlighter- a soft white base with pearly white shimmer. Very different both swatched and worn. Sorry?

valkolak

I ordered Delice. I should never have stuck my nose in this thread! It looks so gorgeous for nights out. This is my first Chanel Joues Contraste.