Chanel Les 4 Ombres - 2014 Eye Collection

Medgal07

th_roll1.gif

yes, I say that...every time I leave there.
amuse.gif

Those 3 are my favorite too. I really want Gabrielle
Gabrielle is really pretty----it's on my list but I want Vendome first.

elegant-one

yahoo.gif
I'm so glad you got it!!!! Let's all sing
fluffy.gif
Ring around the Poésie a pocket full of rosies
fluffy.gif

Gabrielle is really pretty----it's on my list but I want Vendome first.
rofl.gif
nanaparty.gif

Vendome is so beautiful too. It would look amazing on you
friends.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by delicatewhimsy

[/IMG]

Photos of Tisse Rivoli for my blog. It's so pretty <3
eyelove.gif
That is BEAUTIFUL!!!! That is a definite for me.
Thanks for the wonderful pics & swatches dear!

Debbs

My pretend haul is 1. Tissue Rivoli 2. Tissue Vendome 3. Tissue Cambon and/or Tissue Venitien (mostly or not and ) Fairy Godmother bought me Dentelle Precieuse which I am still marveling over I will use it soon but its so awesome just to look at it Got a few new eyeshadow brushes including the Chanel #20 blending brush If my make believe haul should surprisingly become a reality how does one clean the sponge applicators That are being recommended to use? Here's a pic of the brushes not yet in rotation

Medgal07

That's the best pretend haul ever Debbs! Love your selections. Enjoy your new goodies.
I hate using those little brushes. I give them to my daughter to use with her art projects for doing fine detail work.
Maybe I'd better keep them until I've used some of the palettes. I suppose you would clean them just as you would
your full-sized brushes. So far I've worn Poésie for the past several days. I'm just in love with it!!!

Medgal07

rofl.gif
nanaparty.gif

Vendome is so beautiful too. It would look amazing on you
friends.gif

eyelove.gif
That is BEAUTIFUL!!!! That is a definite for me.
Thanks for the wonderful pics & swatches dear!
I'm totally happy that I ordered Rivoli----and thank you
bouquet.gif
I just ordered Vendome!! I suppose Gabrielle won't be too far behind
girlhaha.gif

markeesi

I got 3 of these palettes: Rivoli, Gabrielle and Vendome. They all swatch beautifully, but I can't get them to show up on my lids half as nicely. I've worn Rivoli and Vendome several times already, and they always apply sheer and somehow really sparkly. Especially Rivoli's top left shadow: in direct sunlight it's glittery and sparkly. Like actual glitter particles, not a fan of that at all!
blah.gif
Perhaps I should try them with sponge applicators.... Gaaaahhh I hate those things so much.
finger.gif
Gabrielle is the least shimmery out of these three. It's very beautiful, but I haven't worn it yet so I'm not sure about the color payoff.

I don't know how some of you get such vibrant looks with them, are you using sponge crapplicators or fingers or what? I have no such issues with MAC or Dior e/s and for this price I wasn't expecting to have any with Chanel either.
nonono.gif

powderprincess

I stopped by the chanel counter today and I saw the new 19 and 20 brush. The 20 brush was nice, soft and pointed. It reminded me of the shape of the old chanel 12 brush, but the quality was not as good. The 19 brush was scratchier than the Mac 217. Such a shame because I love the shape. Chanel should be ashamed of the quality of the white 19 brush especially when hakuhodo brushes are 10 times softer at half the price!

Debbs

Due to having the worse crappiest time of my life ever over the last two weeks I made my pretend list a reality. Nordies didn't have the green quad Venetien (sp) or Camdon as yet which is very good thing. It is also double points until the anniversary sale and I need a lot of cheering up. Today I got a face cleanser, Mousse Exfoliante Purete supposed to be a exfoliating cleansing foam, Mac Matte Creme and a few of the Chanel quads. I ended up with 234 Poesie, 204 Tisse Vendome, and 226 Tisse Rivoli. After the brush haul a few days ago, Hesitiation and Songe 191 gloss. Sure there a few other things I forget to mention like the Clarisonic etc. Officially on a no buy until towards the end of August. Sending the bill to my fairy godmother since she got me started with the Dentelle Preciesuse which I am still not yet ready to dig in!

Dominique33

Due to having the worse crappiest time of my life ever the last two weeks I made my pretend list a reality. Nordies didn't have the green quad Venetien (sp) or Camdon as yet which is very good thing. It is also double points until the anniversary sale and I need a lot of cheering up. Today I got a face cleanser, Mousse Exfoliante Purete supposed to be a exfoliating cleansing foam, Mac Matte Creme and a few of the Chanel quads. I ended up with 234 Poesie, 204 Tissue Vendome, and 226 Tissue Rivoli. After the brush haul a few days ago, Hesitiation and Songe 191 gloss. Sure there a few other things I forget to mention like the Clarisonic etc. Officially on a no buy until towards the end of August. Sending the bill to my fairy godmother since she got me started with the Dentelle Preciesuse which I am still not yet ready to dig in!
You were right to do so, Enjoy your goodies all are truly beautiful and worth the splurge.

Medgal07

I got 3 of these palettes: Rivoli, Gabrielle and Vendome. They all swatch beautifully, but I can't get them to show up on my lids half as nicely. I've worn Rivoli and Vendome several times already, and they always apply sheer and somehow really sparkly. Especially Rivoli's top left shadow: in direct sunlight it's glittery and sparkly. Like actual glitter particles, not a fan of that at all!
blah.gif
Perhaps I should try them with sponge applicators.... Gaaaahhh I hate those things so much.
finger.gif
Gabrielle is the least shimmery out of these three. It's very beautiful, but I haven't worn it yet so I'm not sure about the color payoff.

I don't know how some of you get such vibrant looks with them, are you using sponge crapplicators or fingers or what? I have no such issues with MAC or Dior e/s and for this price I wasn't expecting to have any with Chanel either.
nonono.gif
Of the 4 palettes that I purchased, so far I've only used Poésie and the shadows were as smooth and buttery as ever, pigmentation was phenomenal and I was so
pleased with the outcome that I've worn the eye look for four consecutive days. I used an e/s primer as I normally do with any e/s. I've used Chanel IDO New Moon
as a base w/amazing results and MAC Eclair as a base w/the same good result. I expect to use my regular makeup brushes with the other palettes and hope that they
apply just as well because like you, I hate those little brushes that come with the palettes.