Chanel Les 4 Ombres - 2014 Eye Collection

Shypo

Venetien, Mademoiselle and Gabrielle are in my cart.......and I really want to try Camelia, but not after Gail's experience with it..... Hakuhodos are the bomb. I highly recommend.

Scorpio25

What are your must haves? I've been on Sonia's site but am overwhelmed by choices lol
A few of my favorites are J5523, J142 and some of the angled ones J122/J122R, J125/J125R, 239 for eyes (I really like the R brushes for Chanel IDO's). J110, J210 J5521, J5543 and J544 for blush or powder and the tapered J5521 and G5521 for highlight and powder. I have quite a few, but these get used the most.

I was overwhelmed too, but went through her old 'must haves' list and started using that, along with other reviews, to place my orders.

***Sorry for hi-jacking the thread***
oh.gif

Medgal07

Ha we must be thinking alike, I just pulled the trigger. Ordered my backup and Gabrielle. I right now have the Hakuhodo brush Sara recommended in my cart there and I'm debating, hate paying $9 shipping for one brush, not sure what others to order with it. I've got 4 of those brushes so far.
girlhaha.gif
That's a riot Meleftie!!!! I'm wearing Venetien today and Ihad no trouble picking up product. I love it by the way! I used my MAC # 215 and it worked perfectly. I looked at Sara's recommendation too but decided against it for now since the 215 served the purpose. There's a smaller version of the 215, the 214 which is also very effective for picking up product.

Congrats on your backup of Dentelle Précieuse & pulling the trigger on Gabrielle----girl after my own heart
friends.gif

Medgal07

http://www.frontrowbeauty.com/new-chanel-reformulated-les-4-ombres-quadra-eye-shadows-226-tisse-rivoli-214-tisse-mademoiselle-review-swatches/
Oh YES! They look different enough to have both. BTW, what a question to pose to a bunch of makeup addicts!
girlhaha.gif

Icecaramellatte

girlhaha.gif
That's a riot Meleftie!!!! I'm wearing Venetien today and Ihad no trouble picking up product. I love it by the way! I used my MAC # 215 and it worked perfectly. I looked at Sara's recommendation too but decided against it for now since the 215 served the purpose. There's a smaller version of the 215, the 214 which is also very effective for picking up product.

Congrats on your backup of Dentelle Précieuse & pulling the trigger on Gabrielle----girl after my own heart
friends.gif
Love the 215!

kath00

Oh dear, this site is bad for my pocketbook. Not only did I order the illuminator yesterday, but I broke down and ordered the green/venitien quad just now! AAAAH! I cannot wait!

Medgal07

Oh dear, this site is bad for my pocketbook. Not only did I order the illuminator yesterday, but I broke down and ordered the green/venitien quad just now! AAAAH! I cannot wait!
girlhaha.gif
Yes Kath00---we are the antithesis of LOW BUY. Great picks----ENJOY!!!

meleftie

Oh dear, this site is bad for my pocketbook.  Not only did I order the illuminator yesterday, but I broke down and ordered the green/venitien quad just now!  AAAAH!  I cannot wait!
Yes this thread is not for those trying to avoid purchases :bigstar:

Haven

I stopped by Nordstrom and swatched all of the quads. Now I want all of them.
holysheep.gif
I am not satisfied with only a couple. My poor wallet.

They had Poesie in stock for anyone who missed out online.

I am liking these palettes a lot more than the new YSL palettes.

Medgal07

holysheep.gif

holysheep.gif
Is right Haven! You really do like everyone of them?
thud.gif
Do not tell me this. I have 5 and I was prepared to stop there---ok so that's not quite true.
I was suppressing for now, my interest in Mademoiselle. BTW, which new YSL palettes are you referring to? Did I miss something?

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
holysheep.gif

Join the club! I want them all too! My wallet is saying NO NO NO!

pandorablack

Join the club! I want them all too! My wallet is saying NO NO NO!
Yeah, I know I've past the point of no return with my makeup addiction when, with all the eyeshadow I have I still want every single one of these palettes. But alas, I've spent my expendable cash for the month.

MaryJane

I have Raffinement and am interested in Rivoli but the swathes look very close. Are they different enough to warrant getting both?

awickedshape

I have Raffinement and am interested in Rivoli but the swathes look very close. Are they different enough to warrant getting both?
Maybe the lovely [@]sarabeautime[/@] can help, I think there were comparisons made: http://www.colormeloud.com/2014/03/chanel-les-4-ombres-226-tisse-rivoli.html?m=1 And: http://beautygypsy.com/chanel-4-ombres-in-tisse-camelia-and-tisse-rivoli http://www.frontrowbeauty.com/new-chanel-reformulated-les-4-ombres-quadra-eye-shadows-226-tisse-rivoli-214-tisse-mademoiselle-review-swatches/